PDA

View Full Version : KAN IZE DOOP UR SORD PLZ??!!

TheDarkRaven
Nov 18, 2003, 11:27 PM
For the love of hippos, I cant take it anymore! 2 out of 3 games I enter or make some idiot is like "OO! WUT SORD IS DAT? DUPE PLZ??" The fact that "sword" is spelled "SORD" by the einstein really pisses me off. By the way, I use a Zanba. Im pretty sure the same thing happens to people that use Last Survivors. O well, Im done ranting. Sorry for wasting space and time.

pixelate
Nov 19, 2003, 02:44 AM
Just run around with a plain Sword +whatever from now on.

polishedweasel
Nov 19, 2003, 03:47 AM
Ya know what I hate....

"I NEED A DUPR"

Do then I volunteer my time to help some helpless idiot...

"DO U HAV A J SWROD??"

I yell at them for not actually having anything that I was to dupe for them, and leave.

Don't ask for a duper if you don't have any item to dupe...it's different just asking somebody to dupe your stuff for you...then there's being a greddy ass bastard that just wants a free ride though PSO.

Fucking idiots...

The_Pea_Guy
Nov 19, 2003, 02:59 PM
Now I haven't been on PSO online yet and I haven't had any experience with these online cheaters, but the way some people spell like that in online communities really annoys me.

And these morons sometimes have the cheek to call intelligent people assholes because they complain about how they can't understand what this idiot wrote.

I'm sorry but people who write on the internet with words like "CUD I HAV A SORD PLEZ!!!" are the assholes. The way they spell just shows that they are ignorant and stupid.

Sorry I was a little OT there, but people who write like that on a message board really pisses me off a bit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Pea_Guy on 2003-11-19 12:00 ]</font>

Mystil
Nov 19, 2003, 09:33 PM
Oh I feel your pain. I wish ever cheater out there would get off my mags private parts. (What mag is that?? Can you dupe it after boss??)

Kasumi19
Nov 19, 2003, 10:01 PM
"OO! WUT SORD IS DAT? DUPE PLZ??"

The bad grammar alone here would be enough to anger me. I am not sure what you call that crap. I know there is an actual word for it out there besides stupidity. People at my job sometimes send e-mails like that and it just makes me mad. Well there is my rant on the subject.