PDA

View Full Version : Something VERY Annoying!

-Saygram-
Nov 20, 2003, 06:30 PM
Argh! Ok...I've had this game since last Christmas, and one of my first characters is a RAcast. Well, in this long long period of time I've taken my RAcast to unbelievable heights. I got my Ragol Ring with him, and after many many hours, he has reached level 186.

Well, I just can't stand it when people just come up to me and call me a n00b Recoboxer! When I tell them that I am not one, they just don't believe me. Well, what am I supposed to do? Ask for their address and mail them a million video tapes of my RAcast leveling up? Then, they ask why I have no CMODE or BA stats...Well, for CMODE, I've used about 4 HUcaseals just for it because I didn't want to risk losing my RAcast to corruption by joining all kinds of CMODE games. Now, as for BA mode, I really don't care for it. There are no rewards and you get no exp, so I never bothered playing it. When I did play BA, it was using my FOnewearl http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif .

Ugh...Sorry if this was a useless topic. I just wanted to get some steam off my chest.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Saygram- on 2003-11-20 15:33 ]</font>

KaFKa
Nov 20, 2003, 06:42 PM
let morons be morons, if they think you're a recoboxer, tell them to s*ck it, and call them n00bs for being ignorant.

...at least thats what i did

Shattered_weasel
Nov 20, 2003, 06:57 PM
ya tell them to S*ck it....now why would i edit that....hmm. o well

Ya i don't care what people say. Anyway the most people when they recobox go to level 200 and dont go to 100-199 so they can show off there 1337 skillz

Kasumi19
Nov 20, 2003, 07:43 PM
I would not even care what they think. You play the way you want to. I know many people who just do not like challenge mode so they do not play it. I would just stay away from the people who irritate you. I know I do.

LamerPanda
Nov 20, 2003, 07:49 PM
Does it matter what anyone else thinks? If they make assumptions about you, they're just ignorant. =D When I hit 200, if I go to Antares 8, 99.9% chance that someone's going to call me a recoboxer since most people haven't seen me there.

Though I've had the same character for over a year.

Just don't mind it if people say that. Pointing out that you have no C-Mode or BA stats is just silly, not everyone likes those modes. >_> I use a HUcaseal for C-Mode and pretty much any character *other* than my RAs for BA mode, so I don't have hugely impressive stats either. (I do have some BA wins, but not many. u_u)

-Saygram-
Nov 20, 2003, 07:58 PM
Exactly. I always wonder: why do they bother asking if they are just gonna say that they don't believe you? Is this like the PSO version of the Salem witch trials? If you confess, people will be nicer than if you deny? Uh...whatever...I usually reply to these kinds of people by saying that I don't have the time to waste on arguing the truth.

Jaks
Nov 20, 2003, 09:25 PM
Some people are idiots. If you Recobox it's not cheating because the program isn't being tricked in anyway. So if you did Recobox (but I can tell you are telling the truth about not) I could care less. I am that person in the lobbies that says "welcome all".

Eum
Nov 21, 2003, 12:53 PM
Tell them you are such. Join the revolution!

Shin-Volcano
Nov 21, 2003, 07:32 PM
They consider it a cheat becuase you do not actaully work for those levels, you either sit there pressing whatever button your set button is for special all day or you let a controler do all the work so yes its cheap rather then cheating, anything you did not work for in a cheat factor.

anyway dont worry what others say, knowing that you did it is all that matter, they are basicly mad becuase they cant get a droid that high WITHOUT recoboxing, it's a matter of jelousy, not really anyother matter.