PDA

View Full Version : Am I dreaming, Oh well you can too

ShadowFOrce
Nov 20, 2003, 07:05 PM
I think that the 4 person thing does get annoying and it would be awesome to have a MMORPG with portals all over the place leading to different places, but of course a huge world to go through. I mean The levels kinda keep you going in one hall way. I wish you could journey out in the fields and into caves and all kinds of cool things. And if one chose to they could simply go out and collect Photon drops and make weapons out of them, themselves. I wish the PSO world was much bigger. I wish you could play with at least 8 people. Battling in open fields and tall grass fields, Corn rows, etc... I am simply suggesting something that is easily posible and there is no telling how many copies this game will sell it would be great. And also I would love it if you could customize your character way more. And that there were tons and tons of more classes. Also they should ( even though they already have a ton) add more more more weapons and make them alot more detailed. They should seriously add onto the game. But I mean I am just dreaming but the tall grass in the open field thing would really make me happy if they did that. I think that some other (bigger company with more money) would finish what SC greatly started.
But these are all just wishes, Even though this will never get to SC I wish this would happen so much.I would live on the game if it ever did. I mean how great would that be? tons of characters choices, so taht you never look like someone else out there. More weapons. And they would put some kind of program on the game that if you somehow cheated the game it would delete all ur items and start you with nothing. It would be an awesome legit game with....Aw I am just dreaming way to much

joncushing
Nov 20, 2003, 07:12 PM
If only everything you just described could come true, the 4 levels are really restricting and annoying sometimes, but big open fields to battle on would be cool! More places to go and things would also be very sweet!

ShadowFOrce
Nov 20, 2003, 07:59 PM
Ah! finally someone that agrees. And yes I feel very restricted. The levels should only be as big as you want them to be. If you go into a cave and don't like it set a t/p. With this t/p you can choose ur destination form wherever you have been in the past. But most likely back to the entrance to the cave, back into the fields...etc. U aren't force to do anything. There are countless bosses and and alot of mini bosses you run into. Its like morrowwind you aren't pushed to do anything. But if you want to u can!

JohanCC
Nov 20, 2003, 08:05 PM
That sounds like a good idea, but it'd require ST to work, so we all know it won't happen http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

ShadowFOrce
Nov 20, 2003, 10:35 PM
Well, I mean oh course it's not going to happen but still I just like dreaming about how awesome of a game it would be...

Barubary6
Nov 20, 2003, 11:08 PM
These things are what make PSO PSO. If the game changed the way you said, it would be FF11.

-- Barubary

KaFKa
Nov 20, 2003, 11:12 PM
this is true

Superguppie
Nov 21, 2003, 03:30 AM
On 2003-11-20 20:08, Barubary6 wrote:
These things are what make PSO PSO. If the game changed the way you said, it would be FF11.

-- Barubary

Yeah, there's enough MMORPGs out there, although one for my GC would be nice.
PSO is good for diversity.

On 2003-11-20 16:12, joncushing wrote:
...the 4 levels are really restricting and annoying sometimes...

psst. There's 4 more hidden somewhere on your disc that are even more challenging. Look for 'Episode 2' and you just might find your way in....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Superguppie on 2003-11-21 00:31 ]</font>

MaxBuster
Nov 21, 2003, 03:08 PM
I just don't think it's possible. Servers can't possibly handle all the things you guys just mentioned. The game will lag into the next century and they will have to convert the game from its current platform into a turn-based RPG.

ShadowFOrce
Nov 21, 2003, 04:20 PM
On 2003-11-20 16:05, ShadowFOrce wrote:
But I mean I am just dreaming but the tall grass in the open field thing would really make me happy if they did that.....Aw I am just dreaming way to much

Uhh can you read?

anwserman
Nov 21, 2003, 10:39 PM
Eh, they did that. Remember the field of grass before the fight with Falz? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

OniTatsujin
Nov 21, 2003, 10:55 PM
I agree, soemthing like Ultima Online.
But the game would lag terribly, but yeah, i wish another thing.
You could make up your own styles of fighting, like you could have a different way to hit things with a pair of twin swords.

Skett
Nov 21, 2003, 11:10 PM
I have been thinking. How about a large Pioneer II you can go on, huge, with ships and Hunters. You could buy cars and go crazy (until the cops catch you). Like a GTA Pioneer II (without the swearing and profanity) where you could go anywhere. If you become evil enough, people could post Guild wanted awards. You could even buy a home to live in. In the spirit of transporting to multiple areas, just like in Ep. 1&2, you could create a team that goes on another server with different areas and minigames. It would help lag (even though it would still be there). Just a though.

El_Patron8
Nov 21, 2003, 11:23 PM
Maybe in a couple years...

ShadowFOrce
Nov 22, 2003, 12:44 AM
WTF hamtaro