PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I kill Bernie???

drac
Apr 6, 2001, 12:50 AM
I've heard that if you run the quests in a certain order, you will be able to pick Bernie's Flame Visit off his body when you find him dead at the end of the Seek My Master quest (similar to earning the Soul Eater). But whenever I find him, he'll be lying on the ground, but he's never dead, thus I can't rob his weapon. If anyone knows the proper way to complete this sub-quest, I'd sure like to know.

Raion
Apr 6, 2001, 06:50 PM
Bernie is holding it real tight..its rigamortis..Honestly u cant really get it!!

RAion

drac
Apr 8, 2001, 03:15 PM
Hmm... that sucks. I don't know though, I think it may have something to do with telling Sue(or whatever her name is) your name. I think if you run the sub-quest and tell her your name, things might end up differently. It may possibly be that you eventually find out that somebody nukes Bernie and was nice enough to leave his gun so that you can avenge his death. Possibly.

Raion
Apr 9, 2001, 01:41 AM
its in the versus strat guide...U dont get it..I had one but traded it for stag..u want one I can ask somebody who always finds them..and i give it ti ya! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Raion

Jay31
Apr 14, 2001, 09:34 AM
AY! Sue is gonna get u a Neis claw forget the flame visit! Check my post...