PDA

View Full Version : Red Trooper and Shin....lmao

ThaRealest
Nov 21, 2003, 04:15 PM
Well, im not sure if either one of you come to this site, but if you do here is a public discussion on how i kicked both of your asses!
For the audience:
OK..we were doing a run for ttf, cleared f1 on our way to the dragon on of them cast a pipe. So i sit in the dragon portal for a good 5 minutes waiting for them to come back. Well a few more minutes had gone by, (the whole time me asking them to hurry it up), so i said fugit and took the portal leaving them in p2. Well of course i crushed the dragon, but i could hear them talkin shit because i left them. Well damn man they were takin soo long, i was in a rush to lvl up to ult. Well anyways amongst all the shit talkin i heard them calling me weak. So...then i challenged shin to a battle after ttf..He accepted and Red trooper decided to join us so they could "jump" me.
Ok so i started a battle game... they joined of course.(wrong move). In f1 as soon as i piped there shin hits me with a frozen shooter and kills me . So i head to the bank and equip a resist/freeze.. By then their hopes were up of taking me down easily.
Without the ability to freeze me i knew they were toast.
So next time i hit f1 i got my dark flow equipped with my resist freeze. Hahaha that was funny shit, shin was helpless with his weak ass ramar, and redtrooper just stayed dead most of the time. A few swings later i had them both on the ground..of cours e then i took advantage of my bragging rights as they piped to the medic. They came down only to have met the same embarrasing ending. By that time i was about to go to work, and let me tell you that was the best feeling of victory i had experienced since the "pk" wars in dc ver1..
So here it is shin and Red trooper...hope you learned a good leson ..."NEVER TALK SSMACK TO YOUR DADDY"..hahahah weak bitches

RicoRoyal
Nov 21, 2003, 08:18 PM
(claps enthusiastically)

Freak74
Nov 21, 2003, 11:09 PM
You are one krazie muddah fokker!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Delsaber
Nov 22, 2003, 09:58 PM
Yes, good job. You seem like an asshole.

Capricornus
Nov 26, 2003, 12:16 PM
On 2003-11-21 13:15, ThaRealest wrote:
Well, im not sure if either one of you come to this site, but if you do here is a public discussion on how i kicked both of your asses!
For the audience:
OK..we were doing a run for ttf, cleared f1 on our way to the dragon on of them cast a pipe. So i sit in the dragon portal for a good 5 minutes waiting for them to come back. Well a few more minutes had gone by, (the whole time me asking them to hurry it up), so i said fugit and took the portal leaving them in p2. Well of course i crushed the dragon, but i could hear them talkin shit because i left them. Well damn man they were takin soo long, i was in a rush to lvl up to ult. Well anyways amongst all the shit talkin i heard them calling me weak. So...then i challenged shin to a battle after ttf..He accepted and Red trooper decided to join us so they could "jump" me.
Ok so i started a battle game... they joined of course.(wrong move). In f1 as soon as i piped there shin hits me with a frozen shooter and kills me . So i head to the bank and equip a resist/freeze.. By then their hopes were up of taking me down easily.
Without the ability to freeze me i knew they were toast.
So next time i hit f1 i got my dark flow equipped with my resist freeze. Hahaha that was funny shit, shin was helpless with his weak ass ramar, and redtrooper just stayed dead most of the time. A few swings later i had them both on the ground..of cours e then i took advantage of my bragging rights as they piped to the medic. They came down only to have met the same embarrasing ending. By that time i was about to go to work, and let me tell you that was the best feeling of victory i had experienced since the "pk" wars in dc ver1..
So here it is shin and Red trooper...hope you learned a good leson ..."NEVER TALK SSMACK TO YOUR DADDY"..hahahah weak bitches

Congrats
Most pathetic post I read

BOmar
Nov 28, 2003, 09:59 AM
Hacked item user kills two idiots.
Brags.
Gets banned.
What a happy ending! ^-^