PDA

View Full Version : PSO Plus as Xbox dl content?

FinalHell
Nov 22, 2003, 12:38 AM
U think PSO plus would be available as downloadable content on the Xbox?
Would be nice since there is only 1 quest up for dl now.. (Burning Rangers)

Sepheroth
Nov 22, 2003, 12:56 AM
Better be...stupid gamecubers...with their oh, look at us, we have lots of content!!! They can just go suck a...OH! sry, lost myself. well, it would be nice, cause xbox has almost nothing compared to gamecube, I mean, come on, we JUST got East Tower, we dont even have THE SOUL BLADE yet!!!! God help us...

A2K
Nov 22, 2003, 03:52 AM
^ You've gone horribly off-topic.

It's a possibility, but I doubt it. PSO Plus, is, well, it's nothing, comparitively. As far as we know there isn't ANY actual "new" content. Just online content that's now available offline.

rena-ko
Nov 22, 2003, 07:24 AM
chances are... but well, depends on when they think its the right time. everyone has to wait, you know and i cant stress the fact enough that xbox version got released some time AFTER cube version thus has a natural delay with releases.

darthsaber9x9
Nov 22, 2003, 09:01 AM
you think sega are gunna piss away their profits by making pso~+ downloadable for free!?!?

A2K
Nov 22, 2003, 09:33 AM
Who said it would be free? It could be a premium content purchase, if it needed to be.

But it could be free.

PJ
Nov 22, 2003, 10:07 AM
On 2003-11-21 21:56, Sepheroth wrote:
Better be...stupid gamecubers...with their oh, look at us, we have lots of content!!! They can just go suck a...OH! sry, lost myself. well, it would be nice, cause xbox has almost nothing compared to gamecube, I mean, come on, we JUST got East Tower, we dont even have THE SOUL BLADE yet!!!! God help us...

To add to that, not only was the Gamecube version released earlier (Like Rena-Ko said), but the XBox people are getting the new quests comparitively faster than how long we're waiting to get them... by Christmas you'll probably have Rappy's Holiday http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

kevlar_pso
Nov 22, 2003, 02:23 PM
As far as questing goes, I would rather TTF on my Gamecube then any other quest on my Xbox. I mean what gives??? We are paying out for PSO-X! Fee for live and the fee for PSO!!! WHERE ARE MY QUESTS???!!! @least the stupid keyboard adapter was free + shipping, oh wait, I live in Alaska, so my shipping was OVER $20!!! . . . . CR@P, this adapter is for USB keyboards, now I need an adapter to make my regular psp, p2p whatever it is, keyboard plug a USB plug. An adapter for an adapter. Am I getting ripped off or what??

p.s. Don't let my wife read this, she will agree that I am getting ripped off and make me choose a single platform! lol!!

kevlar_pso
Nov 22, 2003, 02:31 PM
p.s. Sepheroth and I aren't off topic a2k. FinalHell mentioned that there is only one quest up for us Xboxers. Besides, do you have PSO-X? Last I checked this pertained to XBOX PSOers.

-a Tired and CRABBY kevlar

Sepheroth
Nov 22, 2003, 02:45 PM
hmm, Rappy's Holiday by Christmas? sounds good, but things dont SEEM to be going that fast... but what do I know, thx for the vote of confidence! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

kevlar_pso
Nov 22, 2003, 02:50 PM
Not a prob Seph, too many haters up in here!

A2K
Nov 22, 2003, 09:15 PM
"Are you even on Xbox?"

Lol, I suggest you look at my profile and promptly insert your left foot into your mouth.

FinalHell mentioned that there was only one download quest available to US Xbox gamers. Do you know how many download quests the US Gamecube version has?

Zero. They don't have Central Dome Fire Swirl.