PDA

View Full Version : Masters Of Ragol!

Rudoprime
Nov 22, 2003, 01:23 PM
I would greatly appreciate it if you join.(I had a little bit of technical difficulties with the last groujp so I started this one). I have Gamecube and it is a nonlegit team so just PM or e-mail me if you would like to join as a master!

Rudoprime
Nov 22, 2003, 01:27 PM
Oh ya and don't bother joining the Slayers of Ragol that wasmy old team(technical difficulties). Ok Thanks!

Dak
Nov 22, 2003, 03:59 PM
shutup rudo...thats a good team and im allied with them...ull nevr survive in this game if u bag on other teams and players...ur just so poor and pathetic u dont realize that u are pushing the sappiness and patheticness away from urself and onto other players...

Dak
Nov 22, 2003, 04:03 PM
spammer! just give it up already...ur so sad...i feel so sorry for u.

Rudoprime
Nov 23, 2003, 06:57 PM
Thers already a masters of Ragol?????

PS: SHUT UP!

carnivale
Dec 5, 2003, 12:45 AM
dont talk to my bro like that i kno who u r and i will come to ur house and...well u kno j/k plz tell my bro off he tries to b cool by acting all tough and it gets so annoying i could shove a car down his throat lol

Dak
Dec 5, 2003, 07:31 PM
hey carnivale how is it up ther? the sunshine is nice...o srry i dont mean o gloat or nething but with ur head shoved so far up ur but to wer u cant c the light of day(trying to find the car i shoved down his throat) i dont c y ur talking

carnivale
Dec 5, 2003, 08:27 PM
dont get me started bro ur just lucky im civilized and to cool to beat the living snot outta u im tryin to protect u here and u dis me ull regret this

ShadowRoR
Dec 6, 2003, 07:59 AM
A nonlegit clan? I laugh at you!
The only way of playing is by playing legit!

Kento
Dec 6, 2003, 08:47 AM
I totally agree... the ONLY WAY of playing is legit.. a nonlegit team is something I cannot understand..

Awww well... u decide

briguy
Dec 18, 2003, 10:23 PM
yeah i know non-legits ruin the game. EX:hmm i wanna find a sange and yasha,*duping*,done well that was fun stay legit like me and everyone else that truely appreciates the game

Sonic098
Dec 28, 2003, 01:40 PM
If you don't like non-legit clans then stay away from them and the ships they are in try going to one of the EU ships they are always mostly empty just leave us alone there are more "cheaters" than legits so you hv no place to talk.