PDA

View Full Version : I want in

Outrider
Nov 22, 2003, 07:03 PM
I'm amazed. There are actually people who seem like fun in the Fresh Kills Landfills.

...I must join. I want in. C'mon, start the initiations! Either that, or I'm just gonna start posting here.

Shadow777
Nov 22, 2003, 07:08 PM
just start posting here

Bradicus
Nov 22, 2003, 07:09 PM
As long as you do not spam wildly, claiming that you have "pwned" the topics. Add your oppinion where applicable, and get to know the people. FK is not for everyone, but some end up liking it (and get trapped forever http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif )

exercise restraint.

Shattered_weasel
Nov 22, 2003, 07:12 PM
no you cant be in fresh kills

Outrider
Nov 22, 2003, 07:13 PM
I, uh, err...

I was going for the relation between the FKL and some sort of secret club, but it appears that didn't work.

So, uh... Cool.

Bradicus
Nov 22, 2003, 07:20 PM
we can be kinda mean and exclusive to those who get off on the wrong foot...

Allos
Nov 22, 2003, 07:21 PM
Some of us here might even rape that foot.

Hey, I never said I'd do it.

Outrider
Nov 22, 2003, 07:24 PM

*keeps foot as far away from Allos as possible*

Ketchup345
Nov 22, 2003, 07:25 PM
On 2003-11-22 16:09, Bradicus wrote:
As long as you do not spam wildly, claiming that you have "pwned" the topics. Add your oppinion where applicable, and get to know the people. FK is not for everyone, but some end up liking it (and get trapped forever http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif)

exercise restraint.

I agree. You shouldn't come in here much. The less you spend in here, the more likely you are to be able to save yourself! I'm already lost forver! Save yourself!!!

Edit: You'll also learn to not get involved with the DTPA. Join the ADTPA instead.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-11-22 16:27 ]</font>

-Geshtar-
Nov 22, 2003, 07:48 PM
Yes, we here at FKL have a good reputation of makeing you feel unwanted if our secret votes all agree to do so...and whats this? *checks the votes* ooh..we will neither accept or hate you..its been requested that Allos does rape your foot and you must enjoy it as he does so..in..a..tub of ketchup.

Oh my, this sounds intresting. Well Allos, after you!

Allos
Nov 22, 2003, 07:54 PM
All I'm sayin is that evidence doesn't prove that I raped any FKL noob's foot in the past. In fact, DNA evidence shows that it was more than likley Kiz that did it. He tries to act all innocent, pffft!

Ketchup345
Nov 22, 2003, 08:03 PM
On 2003-11-22 16:54, Allos wrote:
All I'm sayin is that evidence doesn't prove that I raped any FKL noob's foot in the past. In fact, DNA evidence shows that it was more than likley Kiz that did it. He tries to act all innocent, pffft!

And that ladies and gentlemen is why you shouldn't join the DTPA. Allos will just say that it was you who did something wrong, when in reality, it was him.

I think a trial is in store for Allos, raping little children's/noob's feet. And how do we know that Allos isn't really Michael Jackson? ... Hmm, makes me think what if he is? Oh, ya then there wouldn't be any more DTPA!!!, with their leader in jail and all.

Allos
Nov 22, 2003, 08:16 PM
OR HELL! MABYE I'M A BISEXUAL PEDOPHILE THAT JUST LIKES LOOKING AT THE UNDERGARMENTS OR GENETALIA OF MY MEMBERS!!!!!!!!

No Ketchup, no it was not I that raped that noobs foot. No, I am not Michael Jackson. And no, I'm not a bisexual pedophile. I'm quite heterosexual and feet aren't my thing. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a trial to go to.

LamerPanda
Nov 22, 2003, 10:04 PM
...I must join. I want in. C'mon, start the initiations!

*pulls out the spike-covered paddles*

*hands them to all the FKL regulars*

It'll only hurt for a little while! Then it usually goes numb from the nerve damage.

Delsaber
Nov 22, 2003, 10:04 PM
Good job, and have fun.

LamerPanda
Nov 22, 2003, 10:08 PM
Were you trying to post in every forum, Del?

Because your rampage was ruined in one of them by Sord or something.

Enyalis_Cho
Nov 23, 2003, 03:10 AM
C'mon, start the initiations!

You asked for it..... muahahahahaha!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bondage.gif

Kizaragu
Nov 23, 2003, 07:25 AM
On 2003-11-22 16:54, Allos wrote:
Hey! I do not have a foot fetish in any shape or form. Socks are my thing.

And you asked me to be your attorney?
Think again mister. :D