PDA

View Full Version : The Allos Trial

SpikeOtacon
Nov 22, 2003, 08:23 PM
The court of PSOW's FK is now in session. All rise for the honorable Judge Bradicus.

Bradicus
Nov 22, 2003, 08:26 PM
*enters*
please state the case bailiff Spike.

SpikeOtacon
Nov 22, 2003, 08:29 PM
Today, we shall be evaluating the evidence laid against DTPA commander Allos. According to sources, he has, over the years, raped FK no0bs feet, and stolen various undergarments from other DTPA member's living quarters. YOU, as the members of the jury are here to determine wether or not this man, **points to Allos** is guilty.
Allos, your opening statement.

Shattered_weasel
Nov 22, 2003, 08:32 PM
As Allos lawyer i would like to have some tie alone with my client.

*to Allos*

pay me now ho

Allos
Nov 22, 2003, 08:37 PM
You're not my lawyer! Where's Kiz!?!??!?

Anyway, I would just like to say that I, in fact, did not rape the noob's foot. I point the blame on Ketchup. I vaguely remember him being on the forums on the night of the crime. The bastard is trying to put me in jail. If you ask me, I think he payed the mods to turn a blind eye. Before we begin the examinations, I would like to add that the judge may have a promotion in store for him in the near future.

Bradicus
Nov 22, 2003, 08:42 PM
Hmmm... these are serious charges, and i want a fair trial. I will not have anyone turning this court.. er chatroom into a circus. We will now have the prosecution's opening statement.

since Allos doesnt want you as his lawyer, i guess you can prosecute, Shattered.

Allos
Nov 22, 2003, 08:45 PM
Shattered has nothing to do with this.

SpikeOtacon
Nov 22, 2003, 08:45 PM
Actually, your honor, Ketchup has offered to be the Procecution.

Bradicus
Nov 22, 2003, 08:47 PM
*smacks gavel*
you will keep yourselves under control... very well, ketchup will prosecute, whatever.

Allos
Nov 22, 2003, 08:49 PM
And I quote from South Park

"I said stop screwin around! You screw around too much!"

Bradicus
Nov 22, 2003, 08:51 PM
the accused will refrain from quoting >:(

The prosecution's opening statements?

SpikeOtacon
Nov 22, 2003, 08:55 PM
**takes seat in jury box**

Allos
Nov 22, 2003, 08:59 PM
*Looks to see that the jury is made of all DTPA members*

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Bradicus
Nov 22, 2003, 09:01 PM
hmmm... i guess the prosecution hasnt showed up yet, so lets hear the defence.

Ketchup345
Nov 22, 2003, 09:02 PM
On 2003-11-22 17:37, Allos wrote:
You're not my lawyer! Where's Kiz!?!??!?

Anyway, I would just like to say that I, in fact, did not rape the noob's foot. I point the blame on Ketchup. I vaguely remember him being on the forums on the night of the crime. The bastard is trying to put me in jail. If you ask me, I think he payed the mods to turn a blind eye. Before we begin the examinations, I would like to add that the judge may have a promotion in store for him in the near future.

I was not on the forums the night of the rapes.

I was nowhere near the Fresh Kills Forum when any possible "foot rapes" took place. Allos was here (he never posts outside of Fresh Kills). Allos has tried to rape my foot when I first came, and also has attempeted to on Cheatachu72 and DrunkenPine. He is Also the leader of a world-wide terrorist organization, and cruelty to pants (that's next trial; I'll organize that one) who have been known to plot attacks on pants around the world and especially in major cities, such as New York. Allos is also against new posters to this forum, making several topics such as this one. (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=69904&forum=14&61)

I also move that this case be moved to have the judge and jury contain people who do not regularly post in FK or are a member of the DTPA or ADTPA, since the jury and the judge are biased towards Allos, as they are all members of the DTPA; and their position and life are on the line depending on how they vote.

Bradicus
Nov 22, 2003, 09:05 PM
A bit late, but whatever.... i am not biased. I act as a fair unblackmailed judge!

lets hear the defence.

SpikeOtacon
Nov 22, 2003, 09:08 PM
**bailiff stands up**
Your honor, the defence attorny is a bit late.

Shattered_weasel
Nov 22, 2003, 09:09 PM
I HAVE EVERY THING TO DO WITH THIS THINGY....because i am law

*Shoots Allos*

oops

Ketchup345
Nov 22, 2003, 09:09 PM
On 2003-11-22 18:09, Shattered_weasel wrote:
I HAVE EVERY THING TO DO WITH THIS THINGY....because i am law
*Shoots Allos*
oops

Allos is dead, so I guess no need to go on with the trial. Bradicus, you are now the leader of the DTPA.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-11-22 18:12 ]</font>

Bradicus
Nov 22, 2003, 09:13 PM
im flabbergasted...

really, i am.

Shattered_weasel
Nov 22, 2003, 09:14 PM
*shoots Ketchup*

no more of you either

Ketchup345
Nov 22, 2003, 09:15 PM
On 2003-11-22 18:14, Shattered_weasel wrote:
*shoots Ketchup*
no more of you either

No, no, really, I think I'll be fine, I'll pull through.

Allos
Nov 22, 2003, 09:15 PM
I was not on the forums the night of the rapes.

I was nowhere near the Fresh Kills Forum when any possible "foot rapes" took place. Allos was here (he never posts outside of Fresh Kills). Allos has tried to rape my foot when I first came, and also has attempeted to on Cheatachu72 and DrunkenPine.

Lies. I do post outside of FK (but not as often as i used to). I never tried to rape your foot, and I declare perjury of you! And i have also never heard of those two. DNA and semen samples will prove my innocence. True, I have made anti-noob threads, but I'm just trying to contain this community. And by no means is this jusry biased. They were chosen randomly and it's a coincidence that they're all DTPA members.

Oh yeah, and I'm not dead.

Allos
Nov 22, 2003, 09:17 PM
Damn.

Ketchup345
Nov 22, 2003, 09:18 PM
I also move that we see Allos's will (that was his last message) http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif. I vote we also try Shattered_Weasel for Murder and Attemped Murder.

Allos
Nov 22, 2003, 09:20 PM
I'm not dead you fucking moron!

Bradicus
Nov 22, 2003, 09:22 PM
he did it in defence, and he is a young offender.

As for you allos, if you can provide proof of you posting outside of FK in the last month, Ketchup will be guilty of perjury.

Allos
Nov 22, 2003, 09:23 PM
Go to the forum search and check.

SpikeOtacon
Nov 22, 2003, 09:23 PM
Due to circumstances beyond the courts control (Allos is watching saving private ryan)
we must postpone all trial until tomorrow. All rise as the judge leaves.

Bradicus
Nov 22, 2003, 09:26 PM
booya!
oh btw, http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=69822&forum=9&start=30
i'll speak to you later 'chup!

Ketchup345
Nov 22, 2003, 09:27 PM
On 2003-11-22 18:22, Bradicus wrote:
he did it in defence, and he is a young offender.

As for you allos, if you can provide proof of you posting outside of FK in the last month, Ketchup will be guilty of perjury.

Ok, I'll admit he has. Sorry, my fault; I'll change that. He has, but pretty much lives in Fresh Kills.

I plead guilty, and that gets me up to 5 years. That will be a separate trial. After the Allos Terrorism, and Shattered_Weasel's muder and attempted murder. I also request an unbiased jury, one who has no members of the DTPA, or that are currently part of the court now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-11-22 18:40 ]</font>

Bradicus
Nov 22, 2003, 09:31 PM
a sad truth for most of us http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif
*strikes Ketchup's comment from the record*

Kizaragu
Nov 23, 2003, 07:19 AM
Am I late? Did I miss the Trial!?

SpikeOtacon
Nov 23, 2003, 08:47 AM
No kiz, we are continuing this morning.

Ahem, The court of FKs is now in session. All rise for the honorable judge Bradicus.

Allos
Nov 23, 2003, 08:52 AM
*Yawns* Hey, I've been shot!

*Falls over dead* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/coffin.gif oh well, let's get on with this. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/coffin.gif

Ketchup345
Nov 23, 2003, 09:40 AM
On 2003-11-23 05:52, Allos wrote:
*Yawns* Hey, I've been shot!

*Falls over dead* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/coffin.gif oh well, let's get on with this. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/coffin.gif

Allos is dead now; even he admitteded it. Joy, no trial for foot raping. Oh well. How bout a funeral first?

Next trial: The DTPA's trial for terrorism along with several other charges.

I am organizing that one. Once I find a suitible jury, I'll make a thread.

Shattered_weasel
Nov 23, 2003, 11:33 AM
*shoots self*
*revives*
damn scape dolls

Allos
Nov 23, 2003, 11:33 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/coffin.gif This trial can continue. I'm just currently in the ghost state. One reason that Bradicus was recruited for the DTPA was that he can resurrect people. It's only a matter of time Ketchup. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/coffin.gif

Bradicus
Nov 23, 2003, 12:24 PM
Alrighty, lets see if i cant work my mojo.

*dance of life*

That should do it.

Allos
Nov 23, 2003, 01:14 PM
Ahh, that's better. Bring it on Ketchy boy.

SpikeOtacon
Nov 23, 2003, 04:07 PM
Seeing as the procecution is out, the defence may continue.
**points towards kiz and allos**

Kizaragu
Nov 23, 2003, 04:14 PM
It was all Allos. He made me do it. I'm innocent! Innocent I tells ya! Honest Guv'!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kizaragu on 2003-11-23 13:15 ]</font>

Allos
Nov 23, 2003, 04:18 PM
You're my attorney! What did you do???? I'm the one on trial here!

Kizaragu
Nov 23, 2003, 04:28 PM
What I meant to say is:

On 2003-11-23 13:14, Kizaragu My client Allos wrote:
It was all Allos Ketchup. He made me do it. I'm innocent! Innocent I tells ya! Honest Guv' Dude!

Ketchup345
Nov 23, 2003, 04:42 PM
On 2003-11-23 13:14, Kizaragu wrote:
It was all Allos. He made me do it. I'm innocent! Innocent I tells ya! Honest Guv'!

Ok, so Allos didn't do it, but he was a conspirator. Ok, Kiz admits he did it, but Allos played a part. If this was a real jury, I wouldn't have to say much more. But since its not, I'd like to close with this note:

If you vote Allos Guilty, you will ALL gain a rank in the DTPA.

Kizaragu
Nov 23, 2003, 04:45 PM
I retracted that statement. I made a mistake. Check my previouse post.

Allos
Nov 23, 2003, 04:50 PM
On 2003-11-23 13:42, Ketchup345 wrote:

Ok, so Allos didn't do it, but he was a conspirator. Ok, Kiz admits he did it, but Allos played a part. If this was a real jury, I wouldn't have to say much more. But since its not, I'd like to close with this note:

If you vote Allos Guilty, you will ALL gain a rank in the DTPA.

First of all, you get five years for perjury, but that aside....

If you vote Allos guilty, there will be no DTPA. Guntz has strict orders to ban and kill all of the members if this happens. I trust that none of you will vote against me, but I had to do this. Guntz was my first member anyway.

SpikeOtacon
Nov 23, 2003, 05:32 PM
**clears throat**
well, jury. You've heard both sides of the case. Take a moment to evaluate.
**sits in the jury box, thinking**

Ketchup345
Nov 23, 2003, 06:09 PM
On 2003-11-23 13:45, Kizaragu wrote:
I retracted that statement. I made a mistake. Check my previouse post.

The first one is still there, and it was first, and said Allos made you do it.

Also, that's 5 years max, which is normally only when someone pleads innocent and found guilty. I pleaded guilty already.

Plus, don't forget, there's the FK v. DTPA trial next; so either way you are going to probably die, or go to jail. I would choose die myself.

Bradicus
Nov 23, 2003, 06:15 PM
teehee! Either way, i have diplomatic immunity.

Allos
Nov 23, 2003, 06:18 PM
I've died twice in the past (recently and in the Super Smash FK Melee, long story), both times I've been brought back. And the entire DTPA has faced jail before! Just ask Bradicus of last years festivities at Christmas and the police are sure to be mentioned sometime.

Bradicus
Nov 23, 2003, 06:22 PM
This time, we have the party, the drinking competition, and the weapons test at different times K?

Allos
Nov 23, 2003, 06:27 PM
Agreed Brad. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that the Smiths (the Smiths live next door to our hideout spammers) want us all over for Thanksgiving. Something about returning the favor of Mr. Smith's missing legs was mentioned.

Bradicus
Nov 23, 2003, 06:29 PM
Count me in... sweet, three thanksgiving dinners in one year

Ketchup345
Nov 23, 2003, 06:30 PM
On 2003-11-23 15:18, Allos wrote:
And the entire DTPA has faced jail before! Just ask Bradicus of last years festivities at Christmas and the police are sure to be mentioned sometime.

You've face jail, but never for charges of terrorism, murder, and putting thousands of poor Chinese children out of their job.

On 2003-11-23 15:15, Bradicus wrote:
teehee! Either way, i have diplomatic immunity.

Actually, not for this trial, as a result of the terrorism charges. The Taliban didn't have diplomatic immunity for them supporting terrorism, you won't get it for your role in supporting and carrying it out.

Bradicus
Nov 23, 2003, 06:35 PM
Goof!
Being a foreign politician, as well as royalty, i get diplomatic immunity.

http://members.chello.nl/~h.vaningen/goof.gif

Ketchup345
Nov 23, 2003, 07:01 PM
On 2003-11-23 15:35, Bradicus wrote:
Goof!
Being a foreign politician, as well as royalty, i get diplomatic immunity.

As I said before, that doesn't applie to when there is terrorism charges involved. The Taliban doesn't/didn't get diplomatic immunity because they supported terrorism. You won't get immunity because you fund it, support it, and participate in it. The Taliban was politicains in Afghanistan, and I'm sure the old royalty wn't get it.

Shattered_weasel
Nov 23, 2003, 09:22 PM
*ties random H-bomb to himself then runs into the courtroom exploding. Then raises from the dead*

Darn scape dolls