PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have tips on how to...

Aierylia
Apr 6, 2001, 06:01 AM
raise a 50/50/50/50 mag?

The one tip I heard was to work on each stat individually.

I did that and am continuing to work on a 50/49/32/31 Varaha (Type-B Section ID - Pow>Dex>Mind). My other question is this: If I manage to get all stats to 50, and the gauge for say Mind climbs higher than the gauge for Dex, will my mag change? Or is the form already locked?

Cliftonium
Apr 6, 2001, 04:06 PM
Hey Aierylia-

Heh, I just posted that info on the last topic-

Basically, I raised a balanced Varaha (type-A section ID; names: Nea, Nezumi) by raising the stats up individually. First, I used trimates to get power to 50 (thus locking it in varaha, unless I screw up and raise DEX or MIND to 51). Followed by antidotes until DEX raises to 50. Note that this will drop IQ and raise sync, so this is followed by Antiparalysis (which raises DEF, IQ and drops SYNC). The followed this with trifluids and difluids to raise MIND and DEF, and finally raises sync.

As for the gauge settings, they don't think they affect the mag shape at lv200. I believe that the mag shape is based on integer level of the mag's stat, not the gauge. Otherwise, I'd have a few mags that change shapes (current favorite: for lowbie: 50/130/10/10) And even if it did, you could always just raise DEX back up.

-=Cliftonium=-

Aierylia
Apr 7, 2001, 11:07 PM
In case you read this Cliftonium, thanks. I just needed to make sure that I wouldn't end up completely screwing up my beloved maggie during the final leg of its growth. It would've been down-right embarrasing if my angelic character ended up with shoes on her back...