PDA

View Full Version : Weird Glitches...

AmyofDeneb4
Nov 24, 2003, 05:09 PM
I've had a few funky glitches happen to me while playing the GC PSO... one I'm not sure if it is a glitch or not. 1. In the fake in yellow quest, the doctor guy appeared as a PAL Rappy...??? 2. on one hit, I did 9999 dmg... dunno how lol. 3. On the Black Paper quest, the room with 5 Lilies... I died, then I came back and all 5 were MIL Lilies...??? rofl that one was funny... Any input would be nice, any of these happen to anyone else???

ThaRealest
Nov 24, 2003, 05:12 PM
did you get anything from the mil lilly?If that really happened AWESOME!but since i doubt it...stfu lamer...haha jk ...but i do doubt these stories..

AmyofDeneb4
Nov 24, 2003, 05:15 PM
Two of the Lilies dropped the Cane I was looking for, Cadudeus, others dropped lame things... one was even a knight power-- LOL!!!

rena-ko
Nov 24, 2003, 05:18 PM
woah! do snapshots next time. not that i wouldnt believe you but seeing things like that would be interesting ^-^

AmyofDeneb4
Nov 24, 2003, 05:24 PM
How would I import them into my PC to show ya? I havent even created a snapshot file lol

AquaFlare7
Nov 24, 2003, 05:47 PM
how about the doctor is supposed to be a pal rappy....unless you mean somehing else?

DingFooMonkey
Nov 24, 2003, 06:56 PM
On 2003-11-24 14:47, AquaFlare7 wrote:
how about the doctor is supposed to be a pal rappy....unless you mean somehing else?

No normally the doc is an el rappy not a pal rappy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I also had something weird happen to me last night. Just as we were going in the warp to falz I lagged so through-out the first 2 forms I could hear falz and see the derivants but nothing could hit me...It was kinda weird because the music didnt change so it was still peaceful throught the whole battle. At the last form it switched back to normal though.

SuperDK
Nov 24, 2003, 07:58 PM
I've had some weird things happen to me in the Seabed. Once, I was fighting a Sinow Zoa, froze him, and then nothing could damage him. And it didn't move at all after it broke out of the ice...then in order to hit it again, I had to re-freeze it (traps from my RAcast). Strange...

And another REALLY strange thing is that once I fought a Delbiter and then my Sato casted the invincibility (PB was a 100), and then I thought, why not use S/D? So when I casted it, the Delbiter hit me and killed me(I had low HP, but my Sato was spinning)! How that happened I know not. Aren't your characters invincible when you use a Photon Blast???

Skorpius
Nov 24, 2003, 08:38 PM
1. In the fake in yellow quest, the doctor guy appeared as a PAL Rappy...???
um, no. the doc is a set NPC, it is not random like normal enemies -.-

2. on one hit, I did 9999 dmg... dunno how
ive done 24,000 damage before >_>

3. On the Black Paper quest, the room with 5 Lilies... I died, then I came back and all 5 were MIL Lilies...???
highly doubt it. that would be mathmaticaly impossible

>_> storytime is over

_Ted_
Nov 24, 2003, 08:40 PM
Captain logic comes and ruins the fun once more.

JohanCC
Nov 24, 2003, 09:00 PM
On 2003-11-24 17:38, Skorpius wrote:

3. On the Black Paper quest, the room with 5 Lilies... I died, then I came back and all 5 were MIL Lilies...???

>_> storytime is over

No, it's possible. It's just EXTEREMLY rare. Like 1/5934632356 rare.

ThaRealest
Nov 24, 2003, 09:42 PM
=(

ZGohanJonZ
Nov 24, 2003, 10:50 PM
Hmm, I've had something similar happen, in the exact same room (Black Paper Quest). I made a TP, cause I thought "5 is trouble" lol. And whaddaya know, I died, -_-. When I came back, 3 were Mil Lilies, but nothing rare dropped. It Kinda freaked me out.

Zalana
Nov 25, 2003, 01:20 AM
On 2003-11-24 17:38, Skorpius wrote:

1. In the fake in yellow quest, the doctor guy appeared as a PAL Rappy...???
um, no. the doc is a set NPC, it is not random like normal enemies -.-

2. on one hit, I did 9999 dmg... dunno how
ive done 24,000 damage before >_>

>_> storytime is over

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif With you saying that had put a smile on my face at the moment and made me laugh. Truthfully I don't believe you but, I think you had a fun time dreaming cause I've never seen 5 Mil Lilly's in one room EVER.

ZGohanJonZ
Nov 25, 2003, 01:54 AM
Zalana, there's always a first for everything, you can't deny it. I'm somewhat in agreement, but I so believe what she's saying. I've seen up to 3 Pal rappies, and 2 Mil Lilies in one room at the same time... especially while doing the fake in yellow quest. If you don't believe, thats your problem, but it IS possible, I've seen some VERY weird things on PSO... I'm sure we ALL have... heh heh

-STE-
Nov 25, 2003, 02:37 AM
On 2003-11-24 14:09, AmyofDeneb4 wrote:
I've had a few funky glitches happen to me while playing the GC PSO... one I'm not sure if it is a glitch or not. 1. In the fake in yellow quest, the doctor guy appeared as a PAL Rappy...??? 2. on one hit, I did 9999 dmg... dunno how lol. 3. On the Black Paper quest, the room with 5 Lilies... I died, then I came back and all 5 were MIL Lilies...??? rofl that one was funny... Any input would be nice, any of these happen to anyone else???

In the fake in yellow i killed doctor and he drop me Rappy Frame when you wear it you look like a Rappy. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

melte
Nov 25, 2003, 07:42 AM
me and my friends cringe nad two other guys were doing falz online and we "broke" him his third form just sat in the middle of the ring as us Ramars blasted him away with guld milla lol it was kinda cool

muff
Nov 25, 2003, 11:05 AM
In a random TTF, someass had multi equiped. I decided to just tag along anyway as it was pretty funny to watch. Then when we got to VOL OPT we warped without him, somehow due to lag or something he managed to get in the warp. As usual his 1st form died pretty quickly, but, again due to lag, something weird happened.

His little movie thing of his second form came on but this multi equiper must of killed it before ours finished, Then we (the 3 non-multi equipers) we taken back to its 1st form. Strange thing was there was no boss and no exit. Just a big round empty room. I was forced to disconnect. >_>

rena-ko
Nov 25, 2003, 11:25 AM
On 2003-11-25 08:05, muff wrote:
In a random TTF, someass had multi equiped. I decided to just tag along anyway as it was pretty funny to watch. Then when we got to VOL OPT we warped without him, somehow due to lag or something he managed to get in the warp. As usual his 1st form died pretty quickly, but, again due to lag, something weird happened.

His little movie thing of his second form came on but this multi equiper must of killed it before ours finished, Then we (the 3 non-multi equipers) we taken back to its 1st form. Strange thing was there was no boss and no exit. Just a big round empty room. I was forced to disconnect. >_>

sounds familiar...
once i had some little lag on dc and i was the only one stuck in the room, with a big explodin vol opt over my characters head. it didnt stop blasting itself to pieces and i still could chat with the others. very strange. i then decided to log off and back on...

Ness
Nov 25, 2003, 01:09 PM
I think Amy might be lying. I seriously dobut that a set character would appear as something different. The monsters are not set (that is until you do damage to them); that's why the telepipe trick works.

PaleKid15
Nov 25, 2003, 01:10 PM
On 2003-11-24 23:37, -STE- wrote:

On 2003-11-24 14:09, AmyofDeneb4 wrote:

In the fake in yellow i killed doctor and he drop me Rappy Frame when you wear it you look like a Rappy. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I really hope that was sarcastic, because if not, it's a horrible lie.

PaleKid15
Nov 25, 2003, 01:11 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PaleKid15 on 2003-11-26 08:30 ]</font>

PaleKid15
Nov 25, 2003, 01:12 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PaleKid15 on 2003-11-26 08:29 ]</font>

-STE-
Nov 25, 2003, 03:38 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

-STE-
Nov 25, 2003, 03:42 PM
Sure was a joke.

hehe a good friend told me this joke on dc long time ago heheeh

ThaRealest
Nov 25, 2003, 06:39 PM
Well, i have experienced something wierd before in dc ver 1...This was before i even had internet...Im not sure if it is a glitch but, i remember Seeing a Parasite:Vajulla armor in the shops...of course i bought it...was 2 slots...kinda wierd eh?

JohanCC
Nov 25, 2003, 06:52 PM
I managed to get a damage number to appear on the doc by using golla on him. The number was 0 -_-.

OniTatsujin
Nov 25, 2003, 08:54 PM
umm..on DC you can buy rares when your lv 100+
one time when i went to go PB a room, the gulgus were still moving and attacking while the movie went up(was on single mode) and the gillchich's were still walking towards me..Freaky O.o
but they died after anywho, lol ^_^

Nai_Calus
Nov 26, 2003, 05:31 AM
Last week, I died during a Temple game. The current wave died, and then for a good minute or more, the other people were just standing there. Then all of a sudden, everything happened as if on fast foward - The next wave of enemies spawned and were killed and I was suddenly alive again. That must've been some naaasty lag. They said that they'd tried reviving me twice and that I'd just been lying there the entire time. O_o;

And then last night I wound up on Other Ship 08-01 thanks to some screwiness with lag.

No real good glitches, though.

anwserman
Nov 26, 2003, 03:11 PM
On 2003-11-26 02:31, Ian-KunX wrote:
Last week, I died during a Temple game. The current wave died, and then for a good minute or more, the other people were just standing there. Then all of a sudden, everything happened as if on fast foward - The next wave of enemies spawned and were killed and I was suddenly alive again. That must've been some naaasty lag. They said that they'd tried reviving me twice and that I'd just been lying there the entire time. O_o;

And then last night I wound up on Other Ship 08-01 thanks to some screwiness with lag.

No real good glitches, though.

OMG!!!! He must really be dead! Hahaha, just reading that made me laugh... one hit too many from a El Rappy or something. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Daemon00
Nov 28, 2003, 07:11 PM
i have had some funked out things messed up to. just the other day i was doin fake in yellow on ultimate and i walked into the room where you talk to the doc ffor the second time and all the other rappies where fucking huge. i mean they were bigger than me. can somone tell me what this is all about

Delsaber
Nov 28, 2003, 10:58 PM
A lot of people know about this glitch thing on V1.. You set resta to your R or L menu and a tech to the same button on the regular menu then press R or L and the resta button but quickly let go of the R or L button.. confusing.. But anyway, you could PK offline NPCs that way.. it also boosted PB online. That was a fun glitch. I tried killing Kireek to get his soul eater the first time I learned of this glitch... no soul eater, though.

Spider
Nov 28, 2003, 11:06 PM
On 2003-11-24 16:58, SuperDK wrote:
I've had some weird things happen to me in the Seabed. Once, I was fighting a Sinow Zoa, froze him, and then nothing could damage him. And it didn't move at all after it broke out of the ice...then in order to hit it again, I had to re-freeze it (traps from my RAcast). Strange...

And another REALLY strange thing is that once I fought a Delbiter and then my Sato casted the invincibility (PB was a 100), and then I thought, why not use S/D? So when I casted it, the Delbiter hit me and killed me(I had low HP, but my Sato was spinning)! How that happened I know not. Aren't your characters invincible when you use a Photon Blast???

I had something similar happen to me, I went invincible, casted pilla then the damage was done on myself not the Delbiter but what was really weird, when I was on pioneer after the medical talk I went to feed my lv 200 mag to get the synchro up, but it didn't go down I also had my money still. Also when I went back down I was still invincible for a while (had the yellow flickery things on me).