PDA

View Full Version : Armor/Shields

GuardianPoe
Nov 25, 2003, 12:10 AM
I'm trying to get some better equipment for my HUnewearl, as her ability to take abuse has been somewhat in the suck the further in I've gotten.

Mainly, I'd be interested in getting a Delsaber Shield (or Delsaber Left Arm). I would, however, also be interested in upgrading from my armor, as I've had this four slot Guardian Armor for 30 more levels than I'd hoped.

I'm not sure if what I've got is of any interest to most people. But I've got a Grass Assassin's Arms, a couple of Rappy's Wings, an S-Beat's Arms, a Magic Rock "Moola," a Yamato, a Suppressed Gun, a Handgun: Guld (I can't be certain if this item is legit, as it was given to me), and an assortment of more generic rare weapons which I'd be willing to part with en masse.

I'm on the GameCube version of PSO. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GuardianPoe on 2003-11-24 21:31 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GuardianPoe on 2003-11-26 15:12 ]</font>

deathreaper
Nov 25, 2003, 01:04 AM
i got a couple spare high lvl armor (arura field, brightness circle, etc,etc)
I'd like your magic rock "moola",and the superresed gun

GuardianPoe
Nov 25, 2003, 01:19 AM
That'd be great then; just message me to set up a meeting time and place.

GuardianPoe
Nov 25, 2003, 09:12 PM
I got the bits I needed from one of the members; the items are still up for trade if anyone's interested and can make an offer (I'm mainly looking for weapons for my level 118 and rising HUnewearl). I also got an Angry Fist recently that I'm adding to my trade stuffs.