PDA

View Full Version : It sucks to be me. Click here to find out why.

-BK-
Apr 6, 2001, 10:31 AM
It all started when the game first came out. I had an awesome character, named Rostov, that was progresing greatly. One day, in the middle of saving, the phone rings so I jump up to go get it. When I did it unplugged the controller and corrupted the game file, so that I had to start all over. Now to make matters worse, I found out that my game disc has gotten screwed up just enough that i can't go online. Not that going online will do me any good, since I'm a college student I don't get much time to play anyways. Currently I am a Hucast at level 40, or so, names Hagakura, and when PSO ver2 comes out, I'll be taking care of some unsettled business.

killerb255
Apr 6, 2001, 04:09 PM
ouch, man...

...that's all I have to say about that...

Try reformatting your memory card. It may be that, because your memory card is corrupted, the part where it has your serial number stored is also corrupted.

A back-up save may be a good idea, too. Keep in mind that, with a back-up save, you'll have to leave your system offline long enough so the timer is past the time that you were online (if the last time you were online was like 50' 23", then you'll have to run the back-up save for longer).

CASH
Apr 8, 2001, 12:32 PM
Damn! That has to suck. What level was your other character?

-BK-
Apr 9, 2001, 09:46 AM
I believe he was around lvl 30 and climbing

CASH
Apr 9, 2001, 11:37 PM
Well, atleast you weren't level 100 or anything. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

-BK-
Apr 16, 2001, 10:17 AM
True, cash, very true. I thank God for that everyday that I think back on it.