PDA

View Full Version : Some of the moderators here are lamers

ThaRealest
Nov 25, 2003, 10:19 PM
Abd...sumthin sumthin in particular...

LamerPanda
Nov 25, 2003, 10:23 PM
No, it's not obvious whose name you were writing!

Some of the mods are lamers? I don't know anyone else who has lamer in their name on this forum, so I must be a mod!

Whoooo! *waves a flag*

Do you have any actual *reasons* why the mods are lamers, or no?

Uncle_bob
Nov 25, 2003, 10:33 PM
*pisses on this thread before it gets locked and sent to Arkham*

ThaRealest
Nov 25, 2003, 10:39 PM
Abdur101 is THE LAMER

ThaRealest
Nov 25, 2003, 10:41 PM
Thats right UNCLE BOB...piss on ...Whipe that brown stuff off your nose man, ...i bet you are a police officer in real life huh...

Uncle_bob
Nov 25, 2003, 10:49 PM
What does the magic 7-ball tell you?
Anyway, better say why you think the mods are lamers before this thread goes bye-bye! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

ABDUR101
Nov 25, 2003, 11:30 PM
As taken from the forum rules:

1. Attacking Staff

Do not complain about, hold polls against, attack, annoy, harass, provoke, disrespect, target the moderators nor flame the staffers. We are very serious about this, we don't need attitude just because we are staffers and trying to make a good place for everyone. The staff does your dirty work for you. If you make an effort to upset a mod, they will not hesitate to ban you without prior warning or explanation. If you are unhappy with a staffer or the way the forum is ran, you are welcome to find another PSO related forum to post in or bring up the matter in a calm and adult manner with an admin or the staffer in question in PM's and don't take it out on ro through the forums. Do not harass a staffer via your profile, your signature, PM's, Email or Instant Messenging programs, such actions will have an impact on your standing on the site.PSO World is not a democracy nor is it your playground. Flaming and attacking a staffer warrants enough justification for a ban. If you have a problem with a staff, address it via PM's or address the issue with the mod admin.

Yes, I'm such a lamer because I warned you for breaking three rules in a single thread earlier today. >=[

Congratulations, a winner is you. Third warning.