PDA

View Full Version : PSO episode I & II plus bug?

-STE-
Nov 27, 2003, 01:06 PM
I was online and i talked with some jp friends, 3 person told me Episode I & II plus maybe is bugged because they cant go online with this new version.

Now i dont know if is only a pronlem of today or it is a real bug that no allow people to connect online with some copy.

I hope is only a server problem.

rena-ko
Nov 27, 2003, 01:50 PM
heh, thats sonic team how we all know it...

i hope that doesnt mean "recall" again...

muff
Nov 27, 2003, 02:14 PM
Need more information.
>_>
If this is true i have payed $100+ for a total JP game, which I dont speak a word of, and a game which I cant even get online with.

>_>

<_<

>_<

-STE-
Nov 27, 2003, 03:02 PM
Yes must wait and see.

Because is very strange i think is only a server problem. Maybe tomorrow sega fix it.

tgif2000
Nov 27, 2003, 03:15 PM
so i guess PSO ep I&II is still on trial... but we didnt knew it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

badbitz
Nov 27, 2003, 05:59 PM
i still dont get it...what is pso ep1 and 2 plus? I play the regular 1 online currently and is this some kind of update?Does this mean no more shop duping????

Jazhara
Nov 28, 2003, 05:19 AM
On 2003-11-27 10:06, -STE- wrote:
I was online and i talked with some jp friends, 3 person told me Episode I & II plus maybe is bugged because they cant go online with this new version.

Now i dont know if is only a pronlem of today or it is a real bug that no allow people to connect online with some copy.

I hope is only a server problem.

Probably trying to go online before the official release date. Happened with v2.

rena-ko
Nov 28, 2003, 06:12 AM
so i guess PSO ep I&II is still on trial... but we didnt knew it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

heh, we're all nothing more than beta testers who pay for their luck *laughs*

but jazhara sounds very reasonable. when is release? today? lets see...

Malkavian
Nov 28, 2003, 06:29 AM
Um it had same release date than Episode 3. And Episode 3 users didn't have that problem.

Amarant
Nov 28, 2003, 08:48 AM
I met my friend who already has PSO Plus online yesterday (im with 1.1) and he didnt said anything about that, and yes, he had 1.1 before and is there with his old Cha.