PDA

View Full Version : Manual

-STE-
Nov 27, 2003, 04:31 PM
http://www.sonicteam.com/psoep3/manual/manual.html

you can translate with babelfish

Jools
Nov 27, 2003, 04:33 PM
Cheers, Ste. You're coming up with the goods well and proper!

Jools

HairyGoat
Nov 27, 2003, 04:34 PM
Thanks a bunch STE. When I get my copy and you get yours, can I have your guild card?

I tried translating the page and I just got a bunch of question marks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HairyGoat on 2003-11-27 13:38 ]</font>

PrinceBrightstar
Nov 27, 2003, 04:37 PM
Battle Server: When winning opposition, acquisition experience value is many. When being defeated, experience value decreases.
('/B ' with it is in rear of ship name)
Piece Server: When winning opposition, acquisition experience values are fewer than the battle server. Being defeated, experience value does not decrease.
so thats what those server names are for

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2003-11-27 13:38 ]</font>

HairyGoat
Nov 27, 2003, 04:43 PM
Will we still be able to talk with english characters?

PrinceBrightstar
Nov 27, 2003, 04:48 PM
The pictures in the manual depict that both englishes, as well as PSO speak are still included.

At this point it's my best guess that SonicTeam got lazy and everything else will be translated later on...meaning delays...very long delays for other language versions.

Let me change that, English and Romanji are included

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2003-11-27 13:54 ]</font>

Zaneatron
Nov 27, 2003, 04:50 PM
Did anyone consider that the language select is no longer in the normal place anymore, along with BGM test. Maybe its actually in the game like under options on the Z menu? just a thought, but im probably wrong *cries*

-STE-
Nov 27, 2003, 04:54 PM
On 2003-11-27 13:37, Jonathan_F wrote:

Battle Server: When winning opposition, acquisition experience value is many. When being defeated, experience value decreases.
('/B ' with it is in rear of ship name)
Piece Server: When winning opposition, acquisition experience values are fewer than the battle server. Being defeated, experience value does not decrease.
so thats what those server names are for

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2003-11-27 13:38 ]</font>

I see so if you play /B ship you can have more exp from battles and you lose exp if you dont win in other ship you can have few exp but you dont lose exp if you dont win. So better play on B ship Rigel 7 like i said ^ ^

PS yes sure hairygoat you can have my card