PDA

View Full Version : Im confused????

sephiroth_pfo
Nov 27, 2003, 07:17 PM
OK heres the deal. I have just started in ultimate and i found a ???gugner so like i do with all ??? items i find i brought it to the tekker and when it was identified it turned out to be yellow wrighting name. I thought only rares were yelow wrighting so i dropped it to see if it was a red look . and it wasnt.

THE PROBLEM: a oranged look with yellow wrighting.

Please help me with my problem...

JDA
Nov 27, 2003, 07:33 PM
Anything with 9 or more stars will have yellow text, so a normal 5-star wep with a 4-star special would have an orange box, but yellow text.

ERS
Nov 27, 2003, 07:51 PM
Yeah, that happens all the time. For example, you could have a ????Laser, which has 5 stars, and after you go to the tekker it might have an attribute of Blizzard, Arrest, Demon's, King's, etc., Each of them adds 4 stars to the ????Weapon. With that result, it would have 9 stars. Anything with 9 stars or over is in yellow text.

RavenTW
Nov 27, 2003, 08:30 PM
I call them "Uncommons". They have the golden rare color, but regular item text. Pretty crappy except to beginners, but they tend to be rarer than most crappy rares, so maybe you can use that in trades or something.

On that note, I gotta Demon's Diska and Tempest Vulcan for trade...

Rapture
Nov 28, 2003, 07:03 AM
I find it strange that you have only just found one of those 9 star rares. I had found quite a few in v-hard.

Selatein
Nov 28, 2003, 02:15 PM
On 2003-11-27 17:30, RavenTW wrote:
I call them "Uncommons". They have the golden rare color, but regular item text. Pretty crappy except to beginners, but they tend to be rarer than most crappy rares, so maybe you can use that in trades or something.

On that note, I gotta Demon's Diska and Tempest Vulcan for trade...

They can actually be quite useful, if you know what you're doing. The thing is that They can have really awesome special attacks, and hit percentages. Would you say no to Hell Vulcans with 30% hit? Those things would have an insanely high chance to kill people in one hit. That, and nine hits... insane, really...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Selatein on 2003-11-29 07:29 ]</font>

KaFKa
Nov 28, 2003, 02:24 PM
(yay, another equation)
charge vulcan+lotsa meseta+40% hit=Best possible 9-star rare mech for my RAmarl. easy as that.

and yes, hell rippers or gush vulcans are good as well. i personally like gush caliburs and hell vulcans. but i haven't had the priveledge to get one yet. =/