PDA

View Full Version : Fire-Flowen O.o

fireant
Nov 27, 2003, 11:51 PM
Just beat offline Olga Flow with my FOmar at level 132. Like the pic ;D
http://home.insightbb.com/~ethanwhite/ff.PNG

hyper_sonic
Nov 27, 2003, 11:53 PM
heh, it was kinda funny when he took my HUnewearl over and made me look like flowen. why? because I was using the safety heart at the time, so this big, studly general guy was walking around with a big pink heart on his arm.

Aero_Ruisu
Nov 28, 2003, 12:58 AM
Congrats on a job well done. Now all you have to do is soar to level 200 Good Luck!

polishedweasel
Nov 28, 2003, 05:07 AM
On 2003-11-27 21:58, Aero_Ruisu wrote:
Congrats on a job well done. Now all you have to do is soar to level 200 Good Luck!

Ha ha!! SOAR TO 200?!?! More like, drag yourself to 200.

Nai_Calus
Nov 28, 2003, 05:30 AM
You know, if that happened in real life you would probaly completely freak the f*ck out. I know I would.

I need to see if I can beat Falz/Flow solo online. Done it offline, Falz with a L107ish HUmar, Olga with a L103 FOmar... Beaten them both online in a team with the same HUmar, and Falz online with the FOmar(Who offline still doesn't have Ruins open, LOL)

Anyway. Congratulations!

LamerPanda
Nov 28, 2003, 10:34 AM
On 2003-11-27 20:53, hyper_sonic wrote:
heh, it was kinda funny when he took my HUnewearl over and made me look like flowen. why? because I was using the safety heart at the time, so this big, studly general guy was walking around with a big pink heart on his arm.

Heh, I went back to see Flowen after a fight with my friend and we both had purple rings on; we ended up standing in front of him with little hearts floating around us. Disturbing. =D I was using a male character too, tee-hee. >_>

Nice picture, though. I need to grab a flame garment and go fight Flow. XD

Dhylec
Nov 28, 2003, 01:06 PM
hm flowen pic..
for reason i cant take snapshots at last boss places when rico or flowen apprear..
but elsewhere is ok http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Vejita
Nov 28, 2003, 02:33 PM
eh my fomar is 127 and me and my friend's 127 humar pretty much get our asses handed to us second form in offline multi.
i dont know how much easier he is on solo multi though.