PDA

View Full Version : Indeed, mags can evolve after they reached level 200

Dark_Phoenix
Apr 6, 2001, 06:19 PM
I don't know if this information was already posted, but here is what happened to me a few days ago:

I was playing online with my new character (a force named Wyl Darkmoon) when a nice guy (his name is Topp, he's a HUmar) gave me a level 200 mag.

Wow, but then I saw that it only had 2 Photon blast. I thought: "Oh well, that's not too bad since it got Farilla and Golla.".

Seeing that the Varaha had 200 IQ and 115% synchro, I did what any force would have done and I gave the creature two sol atomizer (to get synchro to 120%)...

What was not my surprise when it transformed into a damn nice Marica who learned a damn nice Pilla photon blast in the process. I was quite amazed.

So, I now believe that if you can give a level 200 mag to another player (maybe only other class), and then if it reaches 200IQ and 120% synchro, it will tranform (and maybe learn another photon blast in the same time).

Shinji
Apr 7, 2001, 12:54 PM
I have 3 level 200 mag myself, and I've transfer 2 of them to my other characters who are in different class, and when I feed them, none of the mag level increased, or did any of the mag change form (well they did mag cell evolved so I don't expect them to change form). So, maybe what happen to you is a fluke/bug?

Drake
Apr 7, 2001, 04:16 PM
By "evolve," I think she meant "change form," not "gain a level." (I was a little confused at first, too. ^^;) It's not a bug; it has been proven that a normal non-Celled Mag can evolve whenever its level reaches a multiple of five.