PDA

View Full Version : Episode III note

-STE-
Nov 28, 2003, 05:09 AM
For who had trial, free cards:

Note when is less crowded in the memory card and there is no capacity When ' EP3 ' the being less crowded capacity which is necessary to retain the saving file, there is no memory card, you cannot play this software.
In addition, when ' EP3 trial edition ' it participated with the person who uses memory card 59, when ' EP1&2 ' the saving file and the like has entered, it is less crowded and it is capacity insufficient and ' EP3 ' it is not possible to draw up the saving file.

* The method of obtaining the present card

When ' EP3 trial edition ' ' EP1&2 ' the memory card 59 where the saving file enters is used with the one which participated, ' EP3 ' with to obtain the present card (event card) which is benefit to EP3 trial edition ' participation ', it is necessary to do the procedure below.
The present card is acquired, it is less crowded and there is a capacity, another memory card is used.
(1) Another memory card which has being less crowded capacity slot A inserting, ' EP3 trial edition ' the saving file is drawn up anew.
(2) It has entered into the being less crowded capacity insufficient memory card, ' EP3 trial edition ' the saving file is deleted, ' EP3 ' the saving file is drawn up inside that memory card.
This time, ' EP3 ' please guarantee above being less crowded capacity 28 blocking which is necessary to draw up the saving file.
Furthermore, when ' EP1&2 ' the saving file has entered in the same memory card, same period of the guild card is started automatically (instruction manual P.16).
(3) ' EP3 ' it starts < Online game > < Offline game > Choosing each of them, it moves to the morgue (R base).
When it is transferred to the morgue, please choose with the card switchboard inside command center [ search of event file ] (instruction manual P.23).
When ' EP3 trial edition ' the memory card where the saving file enters is set to the slot B, the data being verified, the present card is retained ' in the EP3 ' saving file of the slot A.

babelfish, hope you understand i did

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -STE- on 2003-11-28 02:15 ]</font>

-STE-
Nov 28, 2003, 05:10 AM
Guild cards:

Without made new topic i wrote here you can use same guild card of episode 1 2 and other people can find you with old ep 1 2 card.

About ships:

Battle Server:
When winning opposition, acquisition experience value is many. When being defeated, experience value decreases.
('/B ' with it is in rear of ship name)

Piece Server:
When winning opposition, acquisition experience values are fewer than the battle server. Being defeated, experience value does not decrease.

So better play on /B ship

About lobby:
< We would like to note, >
' At the EP1&2 ' joint ownership visual lobby communication such as kyat and guild card exchange is possible, but after the team drawing up ' EP1&2 (Plus) ' with ' EP3 ' with, venture and opposition become another.
"LOBBY-01 - When utilizing the information counter of the visual lobby of 15 ", < Tournament/observation > Item is not indicated. As for entry of tournament and observation
' EP3 ' private visual lobby
"LOBBY-CARD 01 - 05"
So it will do.
' The EP1&2 ' prayer cannot use ' the EP3 ' private visual lobby.

all know i think

(ps i used babelfish)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -STE- on 2003-11-28 02:19 ]</font>

-STE-
Nov 28, 2003, 05:38 AM
About card rank :

Type of degree of rare
N (normal)
It is the normal card.
1 - 4 stages (it is highest) you can divide 1.
R (rare)
It is the card whose rarity value is high.
1 - 4 stages (it is highest) you can divide 1.
S, SS (special)
Than R furthermore rarity value is higher it becomes the card whose.
SS it is the card whose degree of rare is high.
E (event)
It is the card which enters into the hand in the event and the like.

In addition, you cannot exchange the card of S ranking and E ranking.

About tournament and price:

About the acquisition method and handling of メセタ
When victory it does in the tournament, メセタit enters into the hand as a prize. The prize amount differs depending upon the scale of the tournament.
It can utilize メセタwith various uses.

Jukebox

Jukebox
With the jukebox which is installed in the visual lobby, it can inquire about tune.
When 1 tune request is done, 100 メセタare paid, change to the tune which tune inside the visual lobby chooses.
パインツショップ
With the shop which is installed inside the morgue, the card it can enjoy "パインツショップ" noisily.
The card 1 comes out with the challenge of 1 time. Some card enters into the hand, challenging, you enjoy. As for the machine there are 3 types, メセタwhich is necessary for play with the respective machine differs. Speaking to パインツ with the counter, the card it will try challenging noisily.

Furthermore, as for "jukebox" "パインツショップ",beingto be online game exclusive use please note.

no1
Nov 28, 2003, 06:57 AM
Some more interesting things from the manual

1. Sometimes, your cards can turn into VIP cards. You can then auction these off. One of them seems to be the coveted Red Ring. You can't have more than 1 though, and your cards will only change in online mode. Something we didn't see before the games release I think.

2. You can't assign Word Selects to the shortcut menu anymore. I guess ST caught onto the fact that's how people were FSODing.

3. Trading can only be done at certain terminals now. So maybe no wandering around with bank windows open or whatever.

Zaneatron
Nov 28, 2003, 07:07 AM
duping only works because you can drop items. in ep3 you cant drop a thing or deposit. so it removes anyway of duping. and if you did dupe it wheres it going to go?

-STE-
Nov 28, 2003, 07:59 AM
On 2003-11-28 03:57, no1 wrote:
Some more interesting things from the manual

1. Sometimes, your cards can turn into VIP cards. You can then auction these off. One of them seems to be the coveted Red Ring. You can't have more than 1 though, and your cards will only change in online mode. Something we didn't see before the games release I think.

2. You can't assign Word Selects to the shortcut menu anymore. I guess ST caught onto the fact that's how people were FSODing.

3. Trading can only be done at certain terminals now. So maybe no wandering around with bank windows open or whatever.

I had Vip card on trial.
With it you can go in a special "shop" on pioneer 2 and you can get rare cards.

PrinceBrightstar
Nov 28, 2003, 08:03 AM
Could you go into VIP card mode a little more in detail?

How is it an auction? from what I saw in the videos all that happened was you were graded upon how many cards you had against what the computer wanted you to have.

-STE-
Nov 28, 2003, 09:39 AM
Eh is hard to explain you saw movies on my site right?
well you have some ponts and when you are with other person of game you can give some points at cards you want (card will show one after one). At end if you give more point for that card you can have it if other player of game gave more points they have it.

-DangerousDj-
Nov 28, 2003, 09:53 AM
That thing aboyut the save files makes no sense to me ... wtf???

Some 1 want to explain more ?
(perhaps some 1 who has the game allready and has done it would be usefull)

-STE-
Nov 28, 2003, 10:10 AM
Episode 3 final version on slot A Episode 3 trial file on slot B and when you go offline you can have cards.

RavenTW
Nov 28, 2003, 10:51 AM
So, if you got both a Trial save and Ep. 3 save, Ep. 3 comes with special cards to use, correct?

-STE-
Nov 28, 2003, 11:10 AM
If you had ep 3 trial you can have 3 rare card free on episode 3 final Halo Rappy Sonic Knukles and another assist card.

no1
Nov 28, 2003, 11:12 AM
I think it was called Beat that support card.

AndyPandy
Nov 28, 2003, 11:14 AM
Thanks for making the movies.

Link00seven
Nov 28, 2003, 11:31 AM
Thank you for the information STE.