PDA

View Full Version : RIP

Buuyon
Nov 28, 2003, 11:53 PM
first...the was DC...the game started out all good and such...
then came hackers...this is where the game died.
AR codes,dupes,hacks...kept getting worse.
then a beam of light...
came in 2 forms...
game cude and xbox...well no not xbox...
but then came duping...
sonic team tried to do something right and stop this....but failed...
when it did stop duping...but one thing...it brought more bad then good.
shortly after people learned a new way to dupe leaving the double save as a thing for people to worry about...but alas they removed it...
now the game is full of hacks and dupes...
and now...
theres lvl 200...thats right 200 and maxed stats...
and this game is fun how?
well rest in peace phantasy star online...

KaFKa
Nov 29, 2003, 12:02 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

joluh
Nov 29, 2003, 12:16 AM
Rest in peace pessimist people like you... understand

Dhylec
Nov 29, 2003, 01:19 AM
On 2003-11-28 21:16, joluh wrote:
Rest in peace pessimist people like you... understand

hehe unlike u jol, buu probably dont have a good group of ppl to hang around with.. so he's pessimist

buu, cheer up.. i've been online only 4 months so the game is far from dead to me..
it cant over! i've not got my pso invested money worth..yet http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

polishedweasel
Nov 29, 2003, 03:45 AM
Uh, this is a video game. I don't think anyone understands that it's just a fucking game. I've never told any video game to "Rest in Peace."

You should consider going out and buying a life from your local Walmart Superstore.

Eihwaz
Nov 29, 2003, 03:56 AM
On 2003-11-29 00:45, polishedweasel wrote:
Uh, this is a video game. I don't think anyone understands that it's just a fucking game. I've never told any video game to "Rest in Peace."

You should consider going out and buying a life from your local Walmart Superstore.

Heh, nice one.

While you're there, pick up some candy bars, I'm all out. Also, try to pick a new game that's not all moldy and rotting. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

EDIT: Um, ADE? Look at your post count, then look at Polishedweasels. Hell, look at mine. I like things with 3 digits...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2003-11-29 00:58 ]</font>

ADE
Nov 29, 2003, 03:56 AM

Who are you to decide what the value of things are to others? Be they material or imaginary!

This entire world, in the scope of the universe, is nothing!! So let people hold dear to them what is dear, and judge not! Be gone fool!

polishedweasel
Nov 29, 2003, 04:13 AM
On 2003-11-29 00:56, ADE wrote:

Who are you to decide what the value of things are to others? Be they material or imaginary!

This entire world, in the scope of the universe, is nothing!! So let people hold dear to them what is dear, and judge not! Be gone fool!

I'll continue to stand and say that this is only a fucking video game. A decent video game, not the best, not the worst. Unfortunately people take their crappy existances and stick them all into this video game. So then by filling the void in their shitty life they begin to think that this game holds relevancy in real life.

The world, on the other hand, is real life, and would be considered something to mourn over if something bad happens.

Back to PSO and its relevancy in your pitiful life, I bet you're that kind of guy that gets mad when a rare monster doesn't give you a goodie and has an orgasm when somebody joins your game with an obviously hacked everything. Correct me if I'm wrong, otherwise shut the fuck up.

ABDUR101
Nov 29, 2003, 05:59 AM
On 2003-11-29 00:56, Eihwaz wrote:
EDIT: Um, ADE? Look at your post count, then look at Polishedweasels. Hell, look at mine. I like things with 3 digits...

If we're playing that card, look at mine and keep quiet. Post counts are irrelevant. >=

PSO itself has always had hacking and duping. Atleast the newer versions don't have the PK that used to happen. Seriously, you don't know how bad it is until you worry about every person you play with, enter the game and worry about them PK'ing you on Pioneer 2 or as soon as you pipe down, then when you die you drop all of your meseta and any weapon you were using.

When the golden rule was to never carry or use your best equipment online or with people you don't know or trust. When trading was extremely iffy because someone might snatch both items.

There's a reason the game was released in "Versions". They are more or less upgrades from their formers. Each new version had things fixed, and sometimes had obvious problems still in them.(Version 2's slow loading merely because they did'nt burn the GD-rom's with music files/data common sense order for example)

The duping, the hacking, it only ruins the fun of the game if you let it. Find a group of people who like to play the same as you and have fun. If others want to hack their items to play in the game, oh well. If you're going to let it ruin your experience, oh well. But the "problems" in the last release of PSO are nothing compared to those before.

Firocket1690
Nov 29, 2003, 06:11 AM
On 2003-11-29 02:59, ABDUR101 wrote:

On 2003-11-29 00:56, Eihwaz wrote:

If we're playing that card, look at mine and keep quiet. Post counts are irrelevant. >=

Yayyyy !! I almost have a thousand posts !!

I assume you're a legit player to be taking this standpoint. I, as well play with stuff I find. Hell, you can just as easily go into the Player Matchup thingy and look up a bucha people who you might like to play with. Not that hard ... -_-

LamerPanda
Nov 29, 2003, 12:00 PM
Yayyyy !! I almost have a thousand posts !!

If I add up every post I have on every forum I've ever been on I have over 10,000. Big whoop, means I have a lot of free time. o_0;

A little thing I like to call "Playing for myself without worrying what the @#$% other people are doing".

Mystil
Nov 29, 2003, 10:24 PM
On 2003-11-28 20:53, Buuyon wrote:
first...the was DC...the game started out all good and such...
then came hackers...this is where the game died.
AR codes,dupes,hacks...kept getting worse.
then a beam of light...
came in 2 forms...
game cude and xbox...well no not xbox...
but then came duping...
sonic team tried to do something right and stop this....but failed...
when it did stop duping...but one thing...it brought more bad then good.
shortly after people learned a new way to dupe leaving the double save as a thing for people to worry about...but alas they removed it...
now the game is full of hacks and dupes...
and now...
well rest in peace phantasy star online...

Oh F them hacked MF'ers. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I look at lv200 as NOTHING to be showing off about. Especially when it's obvious they CHEATED to get there. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif You know this when you see names of players with 200 that you've seen just a few days ago about 150 levels lower.

You shouldn't let what others do, dictate how long you play a game, or how much you enjoy it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Firocket1690
Nov 29, 2003, 11:44 PM
Yep.
Auracom's now at Lv. 199 and they (Altair 04) already made him a personal symbol with a smiling RAcast and 2 O O !

Buuyon
Nov 30, 2003, 09:53 PM
On 2003-11-29 01:13, polishedweasel wrote:

I'll continue to stand and say that this is only a fucking video game. A decent video game, not the best, not the worst. Unfortunately people take their crappy existances and stick them all into this video game. So then by filling the void in their shitty life they begin to think that this game holds relevancy in real life.

The world, on the other hand, is real life, and would be considered something to mourn over if something bad happens.

Back to PSO and its relevancy in your pitiful life, I bet you're that kind of guy that gets mad when a rare monster doesn't give you a goodie and has an orgasm when somebody joins your game with an obviously hacked everything. Correct me if I'm wrong, otherwise shut the fuck up.

woohooo we have a fucking winner!!! ding ding ding!!! actuly no ive never actuly cared about htis game this was a post of bordum...just putting down all the reasons why pso is dead...and i dont go hunting for rare monsters or give a fuck about them...nor do i care about hacks...and filling my shitty life? when did i post this like 4 days ago? no fucking shit its a video game...how long did this take you to learn? god i wanna smack a shovle off side your head then push you off a clif...

KaFKa
Nov 30, 2003, 09:58 PM
...then why the fuk are you wasting your time here if PSO is dead and you don't have time for it? 0.o?

Bradicus
Nov 30, 2003, 10:01 PM
I've never told any video game to "Rest in Peace."

my first N64 controller adorns my speaker as a decoration. RIP atomic purple, you served me well.

polishedweasel
Nov 30, 2003, 10:51 PM
On 2003-11-30 18:53, Buuyon wrote:

On 2003-11-29 01:13, polishedweasel wrote:

woohooo we have a fucking winner!!! ding ding ding!!! actuly no ive never actuly cared about htis game this was a post of bordum...just putting down all the reasons why pso is dead...and i dont go hunting for rare monsters or give a fuck about them...nor do i care about hacks...and filling my shitty life? when did i post this like 4 days ago? no fucking shit its a video game...how long did this take you to learn? god i wanna smack a shovle off side your head then push you off a clif...

Listen here kid, you wouldn't be talking that shit if I were standing over your puny little unhappy ass right now. I'd fucking kill you with my bare hands, so don't try that internet shit talk bs.

If you're unhappy with the fucking game then leave it. All that is needed to be done. Go out, get some pussy, and have a great time, and never post on this board again. Plain and simple. Bitch.

Solstis
Nov 30, 2003, 11:08 PM
Buusomethingorotherwrote:

god i wanna smack a shovle off side your head then push you off a clif...

So, you plan on smacking a shovle (advanced shovel?) off of his head; as in, not hitting him with one but taking it off of him, apparently.

-10 pinots fir icnorerct sepelling n garammar!