PDA

View Full Version : GC: MAG cells

Mrs_Kitty
Nov 29, 2003, 05:20 AM
EDIT: guess i have to put this little note in my post since Ive run into this twice already.... Im NOT interested in hacked items. Im not gonna grill you about whether its a dupe, but im not into weaps with 90% in 3 places or 300% etc...

hey folks >^_^<

I have a few things ive been looking for and ive made all the MAGs that im going to.

So, ive decided to offer what MAG cells i have for trade. I have several each of Christmass presents and jack o'lanterns. (also have 2 easter eggs)

All were found by myself and carefully saved on a memory card I never use. Check my profile for a list of my wants and send me PMs with offers.

=) (Im not currently using Mrs. Kitty, so look for Nurse Viv if you want a game sometime)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mrs_Kitty on 2003-11-29 14:43 ]</font>

polishedweasel
Nov 29, 2003, 06:48 AM
hmm....the cells stayed on this character for almost a year?

Mrs_Kitty
Nov 29, 2003, 02:48 PM
Yes, they have, Mr suspicious. (and Jack o'lanterns were available just a few weeks ago if you forget)

(BTW taking time out of your day to reply to my post, just to insinuate that i may be lying is pretty sad...........)

RavenTW
Nov 29, 2003, 03:09 PM
Seeing as you look pretty new, I'm gonna tell you that happens tons of times.

Mrs_Kitty
Nov 29, 2003, 05:37 PM
oh i know all about it. dont let my post count fool you, ive been here since import dc v.1.

I just dont pop out of hiding and visit here very often because its so hard to trade on these forums because a great number of ppl on this forum are so suspicious of everything.

(I do not enjoy haveing to prove ive done nothing wrong everytime i try to trade here is why i get snippy sometimes, im sorry but idiots make me angry.)

=) The phrase in my sig says it all

toosmart4U9078
Nov 29, 2003, 05:49 PM
i have a spread needle i just found today, um a belra's right arm, sange and yasha, and thats it for the legits (i think) i've made that i haven't done anything to their percents, and i'm interested in getting anything that will give me mag cells besides cell of mag 213, and heart of chao