PDA

View Full Version : DARK FALZ FALZ 03

King_Rappy
Nov 29, 2003, 01:15 PM
This is the text on the "seal" when Rico is shown on ultimate mode, breaking out of Dark Falz. This got me wondering... Are there any other messages in the game that most peole wouldn't catch? I already know about this and the PB seal, but, I'm wndsering if there's any more. If this is the wrong forum, feel free to move it...

polishedweasel
Nov 29, 2003, 02:54 PM
I never noticed anything. So probably not.

RavenTW
Nov 29, 2003, 03:02 PM
Dude, you're fighting Falz in an arena SWARMING with PSO text. They probably put the credits in there.

Shake
Nov 29, 2003, 04:04 PM
There all sorts of things like this everywhere. In the shops, their names are displayed above the counters. Arms, Tools, etc.

Also, there are "welcome to pioneer 2" signs, and even Hunter's guild signs. It's all over the place.

Nai_Calus
Nov 29, 2003, 05:35 PM
Everything in PSO has a sign or text of some sort, I swear. Let's see... The text in the caves on the walls says something along the lines of 'danger' and 'no trespassing'(But it's backwards, and I don't remember it exactly, haven't looked in a while)... The ring you fight Falz on says the afore-mentioed Dark Falz Faiz 3... Various signs for things, on P2 in Ep2, the floor in the main area says 'lab area'... CALS has text identifying it, for god's sake.

Perhaps everyone on P2 has a really bad memory and thus needs signage everywhere so they don't forget where/what things are? XD

Lord_Sloth
Nov 29, 2003, 09:25 PM
On 2003-11-29 10:15, King_Rappy wrote:
Are there any other messages in the game that most peole wouldn't catch?

Yeah! I missed evryone of them!

Skorpius
Nov 29, 2003, 09:43 PM
hidden message, and obviouse kinda:

"heithcliff" on the red weapons, one or two letters carved onto each one