PDA

View Full Version : Gettin Online

Scrub
Nov 30, 2003, 04:36 PM
Sorry, I don't know if this is in the appropriate forum, but recently, I received a nice wad of cash for my birthday. I was going to buy an online adapter so I could play PSO online and such, but then I realized - I didn't know the Code thingie you need to get on. I've searched everywhere on me box and in the manual to find it...where is it? Thank you!

VulpesMundi
Nov 30, 2003, 05:12 PM
Which version? If you're using the GC version it should be right inside the game case, above the disk holder.

Scrub
Nov 30, 2003, 05:19 PM
Errr...the only thing that's above the disk holderis the Memory Card holder...bah. I knew something like this would happen.>=/ When I finally am able to get online, I don't have a code thingie...argh!

Tilldawn
Nov 30, 2003, 05:51 PM
DUDE breath now calmly look at your box now the little book you got with it, its there look on the back of the little booklet you got along with pso, the code and everything will be printed on the back ... well it should be

Scrub
Nov 30, 2003, 05:58 PM
BREATH?!?!? BREATH?!?!?! HULK SMASH!!!!

...errr...No, the only thing I have on the back of this booklet is an ad for Phantasy Star Collection.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scrub on 2003-11-30 14:59 ]</font>

Scrub
Nov 30, 2003, 07:50 PM
Sorry to post twice in a row, but soon we'll be leaving for Wal-Mart, and I need to know if there's any other way I can get a code for this game. If anybody knows, I'd appreciate it, Thanks in advance!

Grimsoar
Nov 30, 2003, 10:59 PM
Try removing the instruction booklet from the case. It should be printed on the inside of the game case somewhere. The sticker might be hiding under the instruction booklet.

Selatein
Dec 1, 2003, 08:17 PM
That's Weird. Mine is to the Left of the Memory Card holder. IF you need another, you're going to have to buy another copy of the game. Sorry dude.

Hehehe... I just ordered my BBA! *Can't wait 4 to 12 business days till it arrives*

Oh, Yea, I'm not sure if your store carried the item or not, but if they did, you're lucky. IF they didn't, you're going to have to order it from Nintendo at their Website (http://nintendo.com), or you're going to have to call them up. If you live in the US, just call 1-800-255-3700 (Yes, I have the number memorized... I can memorize things like it's nobody's business). If you live outside of the US, you're going to have to call the service number that comes with your games. It'll be something like "Need Help?" or "Broken System?" or something like that... I don't remember, I haven't seen one of those things in awhile (It used to be on the back of Gameboys... I don't know if it still is or not.)

Also, you might want to get a Keyboard or a Keyboard adapter to make it easier to communicate. You can get one here (http://shop.store.yahoo.com/midwestgames/nin64gam.html), or you can do a product search on Yahoo (http://yahoo.com) for one (Search for something like "Gamecube Keyboard).

I hope I helped!

EDIT: @$#%!!! I seem to always have an error or typo in my posts...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Selatein on 2003-12-01 17:17 ]</font>