PDA

View Full Version : The Engrish Speaking Thread

Mixfortune
Dec 3, 2003, 02:38 AM
Please keep posts in Engrish. For best results, follow these steps.

Go to http://babelfish.altavista.com/ and change the Language setting to "English to Japanese".
Enter the text in English as you would normally write it. Provided your computer supports Japanese text, it should appear in the upper box.
Copy and paste that into the lower box (removing the English text) and set the language to "Japanese to English"

If you wish you may change "l"s to "r"s, etc.

=====================

Everyone, today. When being pleasant, pass the fact that you speak mutually with Engrish, enjoy the time of the straw raincoat pleasantly. Only Engrish of this thread you must speak.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2003-12-02 23:39 ]</font>

Eum
Dec 3, 2003, 07:53 AM
As for Eum 1 Japan and China you play with the sun of LamerPanda. Therefore it reaches to LamerPanda and there is a friend in Eum and the parent directly and must search the earth widely. On the 1st, those happened to creative ones ' with the name of Ness, pulled shot the gun directly, and that! Ness was killed, LamerPanda and Eum had lived after happily!

muff
Dec 3, 2003, 11:37 AM
As for me this works, you do not know whether or not that shock of flexibility of the sickness.

I PSO, the tonight university desire the fact that you play with Im where it goes to the evening when you opened.

In order the complete range of the lemon to obtain and reliability, you must win competition.

Monomate
Dec 3, 2003, 05:52 PM
The point of this thread... as for thing powerful Monomate everything which is thinks in doubt

Monomate
Dec 3, 2003, 06:00 PM
The magnetic fence gun per second can start projection ones at approximately 4 kilometers. Speed of sound is approximately 331.45 meters which per second pass.

LamerPanda
Dec 3, 2003, 07:03 PM
There is a post which is best to Eum. I intend in order to exchange the member of all forums with the robot. Then I steal the bill tray. Those it meaning that never I am the panda of magic and mean ninja do not catch me. Do to fear be. Do to fear be very.

I the joint of the finger, because of his sound wave continue to tighten thing with the screw, it hates so. There is he always after my fortunate charm.

Kunoichi
Dec 3, 2003, 08:12 PM
a T-Shirt i have:

What's Makes You Looks So Really Cool: Dude? A.Clothes B. Car C. Cash D. Friends E.Party or F. Behave PLS Make Its Carefully

Robo47
Dec 3, 2003, 09:03 PM
As for me it is not possible to believe that this foolish thread of the person is done. That the space (teasing exactly) is wasteful

anwserman
Dec 3, 2003, 09:11 PM
(Since my browser doesn't display Japanese, I had to translate to spanish)

Hi, reception to the queen of the dairy. I can take its order? Desire a cone of the chocolate ice cream. Grieved, we do not have chocolate. WHAT? WHAT QUEEN OF THE DAIRY DOES NOT HAVE!?!?!? Of the Affluent CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM, obvious this one since we are the first warehouse you you have seen that it does not have chocolate ice cream.

Uncle_bob
Dec 3, 2003, 09:28 PM
Flexible uncle rubby.

StrongBad
Dec 4, 2003, 01:00 AM
Try to guess what "The uncle whose foolish donkey is sharp" means.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: StrongBad on 2003-12-03 22:00 ]</font>

polishedweasel
Dec 4, 2003, 02:24 AM
This is bad. Very bad. :no no:

Firocket1690
Dec 4, 2003, 07:39 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

P.S. Polished, the BBCode doesn't have a space between the nono smiley. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

SorceressofTime
Dec 4, 2003, 08:12 AM
they are a prince of the water-melon dance around with a fish in my pocket and I laugh of the not guilty children but the children are not not guilty for have blades in they bleeding hands and chase after me.

LMAO!!! XD i had to use english-italian cause my browser won't display japanese text tho before it was >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SorceressofTime on 2003-12-04 05:13 ]</font>

Monomate
Dec 4, 2003, 10:29 PM
Do the magic teacher of your signature dearly. I must try that once upon a time.

just try and guess what the hell that's supposed to mean...

Robo47
Dec 4, 2003, 10:34 PM
Me as for the dog you can move method faster!

Mixfortune
Dec 5, 2003, 01:46 AM
This thread considerably has spread, it has become. I enjoy that, word for the topic of the forum being called "the thread" finds the fact that you enlighten. I where this has the pure message of desire and peace and has reached to such many people am rather delightful.

Anyone can understand the fact that each other says?

LamerPanda
Dec 5, 2003, 03:13 PM
The snow falls at outside. I came out of the school for that. If it is in the school, I have ridiculed. In addition as for me thing is thrown.

Anyone can understand the fact that each other says?

I possess rough idea, but you do not complete. After all, I am not the major student of Engrish.

Scejntjynahl
Dec 5, 2003, 05:48 PM
It is important, but how is not size the fact that you use that. Speech today to the friend where I am small.

(uhmm, yeah, this is how it started: It is not the size that matters, but how you use it. Say hello to my little friend.)

MasterJoel
Dec 5, 2003, 07:50 PM
I think this thread what kind of necessity which happens they are many jokes. Inside that, as for engrish as profit, we saw the boring entirely with that itself, as for the completely good thread it is banished in 2 pits of the page. As for I because of one, this way, the desire the thing which looks at that many. I actualized exactly, I have expressed concerning margaret of my clean puppy which is not with my ferret always. She half papillon and the half toy poodle, is soft very. I like how there is immoral she completely.

Robo47
Dec 5, 2003, 11:04 PM
All your base are belong to us!

Bradicus
Dec 6, 2003, 06:22 PM
The song "seven national troops" is cool very. That buh of bumbum of trivial buh is trivial, it is trivial it is everything the way.
I think that it possesses the base line where that is best.

That was my description of Seven Nation Army...

TheAlmightyNewbie
Dec 6, 2003, 06:51 PM
The equipment sonic is absolute uncontested the rule of the language of Engrish. Desire that could speak Engrish as well as does it. You are the hero!

Solstis
Dec 6, 2003, 08:36 PM
The puppy should eat in order to avoid hairballs it enjoys and but first the skin must peel off.

Which was:

Puppies are fun to eat, but must be skinned first to avoid hairballs.

Monomate
Dec 7, 2003, 02:21 PM
On 2003-12-04 19:29, Monomate wrote:
Do the magic teacher of your signature dearly. I must try that once upon a time.

just try and guess what the hell that's supposed to mean...

Translation: I Love your signature Sorceress. I'll have to try that sometime.