PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Genoa
Dec 3, 2003, 03:58 PM
I brought my Gamecube to school (like always) and at lunch I play PSO with my friends. I guess I left my game there because I just got home and it's not anywere. I called my friends and they don't have it either. My teacher is used to grabbing things I leave in her class so I can only hope she picked it up. There are 2 other periods after lunch. Tommorow at school, 1st thing b4 school starts i'm gunna see if she has it. If not, I just lost PSO, Super Smash Bros. Melee, My Memory Cards, and my PSO FILES!

Jade - Skyly - RAmarl - Lvl. 117.... gone
Geno - Bluefull - FOmar - Lvl. 88.... gone
Shadow - Purplenum - HUcast - Lvl. 58... gone
Luigi - Redria - HUmar - Lvl. 54... gone
MaStEr GeNo - Whitill - RAmar - Lvl. 68... gone
Sephiroth - Viridia - HUmar - Lvl. 44... gone
Megaman X - Purplenum - RAcast - Lvl. 21... gone
Assasinator - Viridia - HUcaseal - Lvl. 12... gone

Best Items that will be lost :
1. Double Cannon
2. Dark Meteor
3. Frozen Shooter
4. God/HP, MIND, TECH., and POWER
5. God Hand
6. Chain Sawd
7. Yasminkov 9000M
8. Evil Curst
9. Caduceus
10. Flame Garment

That's only the best I can think of. And I got that double cannon from my friend he ACTUALLY worked for it. He got Lavis Cannon last year. He found a Syncesta 5 Months ago so he had Lavis Blades, then he found a Syncesta from his friend 3 weeks ago. Then he had Double Cannon. That kid is so poor, I offered him $20 and Starfox Adventures and he gave it to me. I don't know if his friends Syncesta is legit but the Lavis Cannon is. And now I lost it. Unless I get it tommorow (today is 12-03-03)

heyf00L
Dec 3, 2003, 04:30 PM
Great, a few less dupes in circulation.

You'll probably find your game/memory card tho.

ERS
Dec 3, 2003, 04:47 PM
Why is this in the Section ID discussion?

And why the hell would anyone bring their Gamecube to school with them? Thats just plain stupid. Yet another case that proves common sense isn't so common.

KaFKa
Dec 3, 2003, 04:58 PM
you fucking retard. im amazed at the idioticy of your actions. why the hell are you bringing your gamecube to school in the first place? and also, if your school is anything like any other school you'll never see either again. unless you go visit your local pawn shop and get lucky. sorry, but this is the truth.

Genoa
Dec 3, 2003, 05:03 PM
1st of all, itsa class that only WE can be in. The only people allowed in the Food Production room are people that take that class. And 2nd of all, I'm not allowed to play at home! School's the only place I can play it! Especially with my friends. How else would I play! So don't go saying im dumb for bringing it to school.

Genoa
Dec 3, 2003, 05:07 PM
On 2003-12-03 13:30, heyf00L wrote:
Great, a few less dupes in circulation.

You'll probably find your game/memory card tho.

Yeah, the 3 dupes are Dark Meteor, Evil Curst, and Flame Garment. And I know I said I would never use dupe weapons, but my friend wanted me to see what they were because none of his characters can use them. Except flame garment. I just wanted to be on fire! (its an inside joke) I'm a RAmarl and I go running around witha Inferno Bazooka and my OTHER friend shoots me with MY frozen shooter. hahah I run in circles saying "i'm so hot i'm so sexy, you can't get me (charges inferno bazooka) this hot enough for ya !" Then he falls to the floor and dies http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ERS
Dec 3, 2003, 05:20 PM
On 2003-12-03 14:03, MegamanX wrote:
1st of all, itsa class that only WE can be in.

What's that supposed to mean? The "Special" class? Sounds like a class someone who brings their Gamecube to school would be in.

On 2003-12-03 14:03, MegamanX wrote:
And 2nd of all, I'm not allowed to play at home! School's the only place I can play it! Especially with my friends. How else would I play!

Ok, thats just dumb, you can't play the game at your home, yet you can play it at your school? That sounds like it should be the other way around..

Cengah
Dec 3, 2003, 05:24 PM
Uhh sorry to say this, but that's just plaine stupid.

How can you leave your games somewhere and not remember them?
Secondly, why can't you play at home?

Genoa
Dec 3, 2003, 05:31 PM
Nobody that isn't in the food class are allowed in the Food room because the other people steal food, and my parents grounded me from it because I was arguing with them about something so stupid I can't remember it. Keep your opinions to yourself.
I thought I put them back in my book bag. I put them in that small GC game carring case. Quite ez to loose.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2003-12-03 14:33 ]</font>

Cengah
Dec 3, 2003, 05:34 PM
You tell us to keep our oppinions to ourselves but you come in here and write this in the Mag quest item and section ID board?

I can understand how you could lose them in there, but if i brought my games anywhere i'd sure keep an eye on them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cengah on 2003-12-03 14:38 ]</font>

KaFKa
Dec 3, 2003, 05:42 PM
...food room...=the SPECIAL class

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KaFKa on 2003-12-03 14:50 ]</font>

AuronAU
Dec 3, 2003, 05:58 PM
..... I take an xbox to work (high school). about 12+ people bring an xbox there. Lan gaming is fun.

Dont be f00l and leave yo shit lyin around.

muff
Dec 3, 2003, 06:07 PM
I bring my cube to school on most fridays, then I take it to friends houses after. When I go to partys, I get drunk first, when I awake everyone is asleep, some good time for pso http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I once lost my main memory card in school. Turned out the teacher had threw it in the bin. Needless to say I rumaged through and found it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I might not have my dignity but I got my characters, lol.

Wood_Golem
Dec 3, 2003, 06:08 PM
I take my xbox out just about every day.. yeah i forget things at my friends houses and stuff but if i forget something i'm all over the situation.. i call everywhere i was that day and make sure i know where my stuff is.. hey i ain't flaming ya but you have to be carefull with your stuff.

deathreaper
Dec 3, 2003, 06:08 PM
okay i'm just saying this but why bring some thing that cost over $100 to a place where it could get lost, stolen , broken,etc,etc

chantez131313
Dec 3, 2003, 06:10 PM
That gotta suck! Ask around for it, maybe youll find it. If not, starting overs fun. You know what your doing, so its not a pain in the ass where you dont know wtf a rare weapon is (ex. me when i started) or how to feed a mag.

Wewt
Dec 3, 2003, 07:51 PM
On 2003-12-03 14:31, MegamanX wrote:
Keep your opinions to yourself.

Sucks to be you.

Bradicus
Dec 3, 2003, 08:45 PM
i took my cube for a walk in the forest yesterday. when i got home, i smashed it repeatedly with a hammer. later that day, i pissed on it. OMFG IT R BROKEN!!!!

polishedweasel
Dec 3, 2003, 09:36 PM
I used to take my Gamecube to school. My teachers and I would play SSBM etc. My parents didn't care either, I never got grounded after I was 15 anyway. And my parents never did try to ground me...I guess they thought I was too old to be grounded, especcially from a video game console. It wouldn't have bugged me though. Meh...

shifter
Dec 3, 2003, 09:43 PM
did it bit u again? i warned u it might do that, but some people just dont want to listen. anyway when are u going to get a new one, a saw a cute on yesterday at the mall. it was playing with the other cubes and just look so adorable.