*takes out shotgun*
G'by 'ol yeller

Uncle_bob
Dec 3, 2003, 10:00 PM
May Uncle have the honors?

Lord_Sloth
Dec 3, 2003, 11:06 PM
*takes shotgun*
Don't kill the insignificant thing! He was just bein stupid!
*shoots everyone*

polishedweasel
Dec 4, 2003, 12:03 AM
Um....who the hell are you?

Aunt_Betty
Dec 4, 2003, 12:33 AM
That is just plan sad.

NKOTB
Dec 4, 2003, 12:45 AM
On 2003-12-03 18:39, Uncle_bob wrote:
"Who the hell are you?"

On 2003-12-03 18:58, Bradicus wrote:
*takes out shotgun*
G'by 'ol yeller

On 2003-12-03 21:03, polishedweasel wrote:

On 2003-12-03 21:33, Kokekirby wrote:
That is just plan sad.

Bless your hearts, I couldn't have said it better.

LordMe
Dec 4, 2003, 06:30 AM
On 2003-12-03 21:03, polishedweasel wrote:

ya can't read the name? LOL...i just want to take part in the spamming forum

VolOpt2003
Dec 4, 2003, 09:30 AM
wow a lot has changed around here

Bradicus
Dec 4, 2003, 11:34 AM
Howdy volopt.

Mixfortune
Dec 4, 2003, 11:38 AM
See you in another 3 months, VO2k3. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

monkeyfist
Dec 4, 2003, 05:03 PM
AH!!! it's the wrath of volopt!!

Monomate
Dec 4, 2003, 05:26 PM
omg!!!!!!!!! IT'S VOLOPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome back...

Allos
Dec 4, 2003, 05:46 PM
On 2003-12-04 06:30, VolOpt2003 wrote:

Oh fuck, not you again! I don't care if you join the now expanded DTPA, but please, don't listen to A-DTPA propaganda. Now, back on topic........

Let's show LordMe how we handle FKL noobs...

*lights his match. DTPA follows*

DOG21313
Dec 4, 2003, 06:22 PM
On 2003-12-04 14:46, Allos wrote:

On 2003-12-04 06:30, VolOpt2003 wrote:

Oh fuck, not you again! I don't care if you join the now expanded DTPA, but please, don't listen to A-DTPA propaganda. Now, back on topic........

Let's show LordMe how we handle FKL noobs...

*lights his match. DTPA follows*

*A-DTPA Helicopter comes, people grab LordMe and hoist him into the helicopter*

Not the pants!

*Chopper flies away*

Allos
Dec 4, 2003, 06:47 PM
This is the primary reason that the whole DTPA thing is overused. It was not overused before the A-DTPA. Again I say, blame them.

Zaneatron
Dec 4, 2003, 06:52 PM
i didnt get hassled at all whence i came here. i just slotted into the structure and just went along with everyone else. it all worked out fine. but i must say lorsme/sloth, go away, this place really aint for you.

Mixfortune
Dec 4, 2003, 06:58 PM
On 2003-12-04 15:47, Allos wrote:
This is the primary reason that the whole DTPA thing is overused. It was not overused before the A-DTPA. Again I say, blame them.

That definitely seems the case.

Before, DTPA would just be nonchalantly brought up in the middle of a thread, maybe a few words on the matter, and it ended there. Almost as if it were just a normal thing. When you think about it, it was almost like a continuing story that developed as time went on, with slapstick and joking all around. There were relatively few threads just for DTPA, and the thread jacking on their part was at a minimum.

With the ADTPA, there are more threads just about them, almost to the point of unbearable proportions. Most of these are created by ADTPA members, and DTPA wouldn't go down without a fight appearantly, so they have to back themselves up on every one of these threads.

I liked it more when it was just the DTPA with no competition...it was more lighthearted and blazing that way.

That doesn't mean I'd join either one, though. (had to throw that out there)

===========
Well, that was a healthy chunk of text (as far as FKL goes anyway).
Have fun ignoring it.

Monomate
Dec 4, 2003, 09:53 PM
On 2003-12-04 15:58, Mixfortune wrote:

That definitely seems the case.

Before, DTPA would just be nonchalantly brought up in the middle of a thread, maybe a few words on the matter, and it ended there. Almost as if it were just a normal thing. When you think about it, it was almost like a continuing story that developed as time went on, with slapstick and joking all around. There were relatively few threads just for DTPA, and the thread jacking on their part was at a minimum.

With the ADTPA, there are more threads just about them, almost to the point of unbearable proportions. Most of these are created by ADTPA members, and DTPA wouldn't go down without a fight appearantly, so they have to back themselves up on every one of these threads.

I liked it more when it was just the DTPA with no competition...it was more lighthearted and blazing that way.

That doesn't mean I'd join either one, though. (had to throw that out there)

===========
Well, that was a healthy chunk of text (as far as FKL goes anyway).
Have fun ignoring it.

i concur...it was much better back when it was just the DTPA, and then everyone else...now everythings DTPA, A-DTPA and the neutral people, and the occasional really annoyed person who starts up their own Anti-Both Associations Association...ya...stupid...

*has fun ignoring healthy chunk of text...*

by the way...like the great Switzerland...i still remain neutral...

DOG21313
Dec 4, 2003, 10:01 PM

Actually, you did bring it up in the first place.

Anyways, why is everyone always chasing away anyone who is new? Any time someone makes a thread when they're new here, people chase them away.

Monomate
Dec 4, 2003, 10:05 PM
On 2003-12-04 19:01, DOG21313 wrote:

Anyways, why is everyone always chasing away anyone who is new? Any time someone makes a thread when they're new here, people chase them away.

that's a result of the DTPA A-DTPA battle...before then all newcomers were welcomed into FK (unless they really REALLY REALLY didn't belong) but then there was only the DTPA...

DOG21313
Dec 4, 2003, 10:11 PM
On 2003-12-04 19:05, Monomate wrote:

On 2003-12-04 19:01, DOG21313 wrote:

that's a result of the DTPA A-DTPA battle...before then all newcomers were welcomed into FK (unless they really REALLY REALLY didn't belong) but then there was only the DTPA...

I remembered newcomers being thrown out when I came here... I think there was a thread that I saw about a new FKLer, and I looked in it, figuring "I'll post here for my welcome too" Then by the time I got to the bottom, I had decided that I would just try to blend...

Of course, I usually dont remember things too well... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Monomate
Dec 4, 2003, 10:15 PM
meh...well...i don't remember you...and you sound liike you have some experience in FK...so you must have shown up a little after i left...when things must have gone totally to shit...(me gone....mimicr gone...asuka gone...gestiv gone...volopt gone...)

Bradicus
Dec 4, 2003, 10:21 PM
After the summer ended, the FK community became very tightly knit. There were only around 17 posters, and we all knew each other. We had a period of isolationism, and only a few members were "inducted". To be fair, most of the people trying to get in used the annoying "uber spam" method, so we unleashed our fury.

btw, mix's comment = nail on head

I blame no one, but this is getting stupid. The DTPA is about fun. No need to spam us.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bradicus on 2003-12-04 19:24 ]</font>