PDA

View Full Version : Anti Tyell/Falz Group

Claudia_Final
Dec 4, 2003, 04:57 PM
Hello to all Hunter

Have you ever hatred your job as a hunter, looking for someone? how about when you got send one man army investigate the unknown terrian when you are clearly out number? When the boss run away from your most of the time? How about the bad camera angle that cause your KO? Or sissy Falz using magic, sharing your soul, shield and run away? What about the responed you get from investigate e.g Tyell: did the dragon attack you? Please investigate more?

I am not saying the game is bad, but asking if you feel the same way, ^_^

Claudia_Final
Dec 4, 2003, 05:06 PM
Guess I was too serious huh? ^_^ sorry!

Alighieri
Dec 4, 2003, 05:17 PM
I casted "Yes". Why? It`s not so easy to answer. Yes, I really was PISSED when I lost to Falz because of the wrong camera angle (praise be to Scape Dolls). Sure, it seemed a little strange when Tyrell kept sending you deeper and deeper into Ragol only by yourself. But while doing so I came to a certain conclusion: "Maybe I`m not alone down here". I mean in Ep1 the farther I`ve gone the feeling of tension deepend. Rico`s messages were giving me the feeling of closing on to her - finally it was like she could have been in the next room. And at the end of the road was Falz - It was like "Damn! I was too late!". That`s why this game took so many days from my life haha.

PS. Please, don`t kill me for my possible language mistakes. I still lack some English speaking practice.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alighieri on 2003-12-04 14:21 ]</font>

Squeege
Dec 4, 2003, 09:02 PM
Yes I had the same feeling. I was really pissed when I realized that Falz had killed Rico 'cause I was all like "yay, I'm a hero".

P.S.Your english is better than most people's I know. Especially mine.

Zorafin
Dec 4, 2003, 09:37 PM
Well, someone has to do the job, and you did volunteer. Not like Ragol will get nicer by itself. And what do you expect from a presence of incomprehensible evil? And it wasn't really it that killed Rico, it was you. It was just sharing her body. And as for the angles, that's what the map is for. The only time it won't work is the second half of ep2, where either the enemy is planted in the floor, or going to 1HKO you without you knowing what happened (damn them shinows). And the camera isn't that bad, just gotta press L every time you move... The only thing that annoys me is Pioneer 1. They made everything down there wanna kill you, exept the birds and butterflies, that are just thinking about killing you. Anything Falz didn't pervert, they did.

Barubary6
Dec 5, 2003, 02:03 AM
On 2003-12-04 14:17, Alighieri wrote:
PS. Please, don`t kill me for my possible language mistakes. I still lack some English speaking practice.

Omg honey... Your English is sooooo much better than most Americans on this board! >_<

-- Barubary

Superguppie
Dec 5, 2003, 03:41 AM
On 2003-12-04 23:03, Barubary6 wrote:
Omg honey... Your English is sooooo much better than most Americans on this board! >_<

Yeah. Despite the mistakes I could actualy understand what you wrote without having to read it 3 times...
Keep practicing, you'll get there

Dark-Rain
Dec 5, 2003, 09:02 AM
Tyrell is an idiot, He sits behind his desk (or stands rather) and expects you to do all his dirty work for him. By the way, you did not volenteer to do the job, he made you do it. The only boss I think is a sissy is Dark Falz who hides all the time (rather like the dark gunners do) but he is'nt as big a sissy as the principle who does jack all. DEATH TO THE PRINCIPLE!!!

Alighieri
Dec 5, 2003, 09:04 AM
Thanks, everybody. I`ll do my best.

KaFKa
Dec 5, 2003, 11:41 AM
yes, you have much better grammar and english skills than most people i know.

I hated it when tyrell would just tell you to "go deeper" without telling you why. at least with ep2 you had a resan >.<

Alighieri
Dec 5, 2003, 12:09 PM
Thank you, I`m doing much to improve it. Posting on this forum helps me a lot, I think.
-----
But Tyrell had his reasons, right? He could do little to save his daughter (well even if he really had such a small army at his disposal he still could have done SOMETHING to help....) so it was all up to you.

Claudia_Final
Dec 5, 2003, 12:25 PM
Shame I can't put this into poll as well, but anyway if you were to choose to work for either Tyell or Falz, what would you choose and why?

PS, Me English No Good ya?

KaFKa
Dec 5, 2003, 12:27 PM
i would work for falz, mainly because he seems to lack strategic ability and has no idea how to stop people from pwning in him. that and the enticement of PURE UNDENIABLE INEFFABLE EVIL has it's boons http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Alighieri
Dec 5, 2003, 12:34 PM
Working for one or another? Nah. Freelancing rules! haha

Claudia_Final
Dec 5, 2003, 12:35 PM
Falz does have greater ability. as my friend sitting next to me clearly point out. She also claim to work for Falz as well, if she can choose...

^_^ Any more view?

Thank you for your reply KaFKa!!

Claudia_Final
Dec 5, 2003, 12:41 PM
Freelancing hey, different. I suppose it's true when you are in Ragol. I mean going through the same level again, again and again. When you fought the dragon so much, me and my friend start throw abuse at him.

KaFKa
Dec 5, 2003, 12:56 PM
DEATH MURDER SCREAMS OF AGONY UNADULTERATED VIOLENCE!!!!!!!!!

<.<;
>.>;
<.<;
>.>;

uhm, yeah, i picked falz cuz hes cool... >.<;;;

Stormsworder
Dec 7, 2003, 03:55 PM
I agree that Tyrell is one heck of an idiot. I'm tired of going to the ruins for him to explore and getting killed by a Claw in Ultimate mode. I think that he should be thrown into a Louisianan swamp and fed to the 'gators.