PDA

View Full Version : Wait a minute....

-Saygram-
Dec 4, 2003, 06:02 PM
Ok...So I hear about this AR code that lets you get to Lv 200 just by killing one enemy...So I'm wondering if it is even worth it to get to 200? I mean, if you get there, chances are no one will believe you. I'm not saying that people shouldn't play anymore, but I'm thinking...Do you guys think Lv 199 a more prized level to reach? That way, you can prove that you didn't use this evil, evil code.

OnnaWren
Dec 4, 2003, 06:09 PM
Perhaps looking at a person's time logged on would give you a better estimate of whether the person cheated hir way to 200 or not...?

Alighieri
Dec 4, 2003, 06:13 PM
There IS such a code? Never heard of it before...But nonethless - I personaly think that leveling to 200lv should give satisfaction itself. When you finally reach it,well...what more can you do? Change your gear, start over... It doesn`t really matter what others say - YOU know it`s true and this should be enough. Besides - what`s the reason for not beliving? If you`re cheating - it`s only your damn problem, if not, I would say "Congratulations!"

Dhylec
Dec 4, 2003, 06:28 PM
ha, i think this new lv200 code made reconboxing look more 'legit' than ever http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

_Ted_
Dec 4, 2003, 07:27 PM
I have been seeing a bunch of lvl 200's lately. Some with pretty odd names. I think one was CAttCraP or something like that...

Auronius
Dec 4, 2003, 08:00 PM
Who cares what anybody else thinks, as long as you got to 200 on your own, what does it matter?

Black000Moon
Dec 4, 2003, 08:30 PM
hopefully ep3 wont have anything that lets u get to clv 999 like this lv200 cheat......

ilr2000
Dec 4, 2003, 08:43 PM
On 2003-12-04 17:30, Black000Moon wrote:
hopefully ep3 wont have anything that lets u get to clv 999 like this lv200 cheat......

.. Only a matter of time.. I don't care what ST says, I've heard their empty promises too many times.

RFB
Dec 5, 2003, 02:51 AM
On 2003-12-04 17:43, ilr2000 wrote:

On 2003-12-04 17:30, Black000Moon wrote:

.. Only a matter of time.. I don't care what ST says, I've heard their empty promises too many times.

I agree. Be sure, Black000Moon, that in the future, the WWAC(WorldWide Assholes Community) will find a way to hack the game in whatever way they wish.
When V2 was going to be releaed, it was said to be unhackable... u_u
And same happened with Ep1&2...
PSO is a game with a predetermined fate. They'll always find a way to cheat.

Superguppie
Dec 5, 2003, 04:21 AM
On 2003-12-04 17:00, Auronius wrote:
Who cares what anybody else thinks, as long as you got to 200 on your own, what does it matter?

It matters that if I take my lvl200 online (once that happens...) to play with my friends, hunt for the pieces of equipment I don't have yet or just help out ppl, I will get called a cheater just for being lvl200. I don't care much for namecalling, but I've had some moron legit stalk me for 2 days ruining my every attempt at normal conversation and gameplay just because he had never seen a Frozen Shooter...

PatserGOUKI
Dec 5, 2003, 05:23 AM
@Superguppy, the other guy has a point!
I dont care IF i know I played my character to lvl 200 REAL!
If someone shouts im a cheater...
I really dont care, my PSO friends will know and that important, the others who shout it is cheated, i really cant bother with.........!

Gouki

Superguppie
Dec 5, 2003, 06:23 AM
@PatserGouki: If it would just be someone calling me a name sometime I couldn't care less either. But I have hade situations where I couldn't even have a normal conversation because of all the anti-cheat spam flying across the screen. I've also had that in a team. Where I couldn't make out what was happening because the asshole kept blocking my view with his shit. And all over something I hadn't even done...

RFB
Dec 5, 2003, 06:59 AM
@Supperguppie: That kind of people are just n00bs and members of the WWAC(WorldWide Assholes Community), they dont even deserve your rants. Anyway, I have one question... how could he always locate you? I mean, I dont think he had your guild, you had player search activated or what?

Superguppie
Dec 5, 2003, 07:20 AM
My choice search is active, but that is not how he found me. I doubt he even knows it exists. This incident happened on the 50Hz server. That only has 1 ship. Not too much to search through. Plus, I like chatting in lobbies and playing in open games so I can meet with nice ppl, so I try sticking to the only populated block and lobby. (In this particular case I actualy did lock myself up to be found by friends and choice searchers only.)
And you may be right about ppl like that not deserving too much attention. But sometimes, like the example I gave, it gets too hard to ignore'em and I do rant...