PDA

View Full Version : EXTRA! EXTRA! Stain Pains Hit ADTPA!

Mixfortune
Dec 4, 2003, 07:14 PM
Thursday, December 4th.

Riots have broken out near the ADTPA headquarters earlier today, where various pants of all shapes and sizes have come together to protest.

"I can't believe this!" one pair of trousers exclaimed. "I trusted them for so long, and then they do something like this!"

The ADTPA, the Anti Death To Pants Association, is a coalition formed to combat the DTPA, Death To Pants Association. The DTPA has been notorious as of late, mainly for the advocation and pre-emptive action of the ritual burning of pants. The ADTPA was formed as a tactical response of outrage towards the DTPA's actions and beliefs, and stands to protect the rights of pants everywhere.

Wednesday night, December 3rd, at a fancy restaurant downtown, a paying costumer was dining happily, when a glob of ketchup dripped off of his hamburger and onto the leg of his pants.

"The stain just won't come out!" said the customer when asked to speak with us. "The ketchup ruined my pants forever! I had to throw them away!"

The outrage quickly spread throughout the world of pants, and various protest groups had been formed out of the ensuing chaos. The leader of the riots could not be reached for comment, but various members of the protests claim they will do whatever it takes to make sure the ADTPA leader, known by many only as "Ketchup", is exiled from the country.

When reached for comment, DTPA leader Allos proclaimed that "they had this coming for quite a while, now. I'm surprised it didn't happen earlier than it did. I see this as a step forward for the prosperity of the DTPA as a whole."

The ADTPA refused to comment.
As always, we will keep you updated on the situation as new information becomes available.

Zaneatron
Dec 4, 2003, 07:20 PM
OMFG, is this real, do we have a source on this?

if its true, looks like its down to only me and allos in the prez battle, 2004!

Mixfortune
Dec 4, 2003, 07:23 PM
Of course it's real, if it's in the news!

Zaneatron
Dec 4, 2003, 07:24 PM
well if its on TV it must be true.

*goes downstairs and hugs TV* =D

o_O double post there ketcup?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zaneatron on 2003-12-04 16:25 ]</font>

Ketchup345
Dec 4, 2003, 07:24 PM
Official A-DTPA Comment:

I have tried my best not to spill on any pants, but accidents do happen. Ness (our engeneer/everything else) is currently working on a No-Spill top for me. There was no need to throw the pants away, as they could be sent to the A-DTPA for a replacement, and Ness would also get the stain out, and coat the pants with that new stuff that Dockers is using to make their pants liquid proof to prevent future incidents.

o_O double post there ketcup?

Yup, computor lagged (88 megs of ram is terrible, even for surfing the net).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-12-04 16:38 ]</font>

Allos
Dec 4, 2003, 07:40 PM
I almost felt sorry for him.........then I remembered that he likes pants.

Ketchup345
Dec 4, 2003, 07:48 PM
Where are you from Allos? If you like pants kind of depends on that. I happen to live in an area that gets very cold during the winter (past few days were about 10{morning}-40{highest} degrees). So pants are a good thing, nothing else would do the job.

LamerPanda
Dec 4, 2003, 07:50 PM
GO PACKERS

Bradicus
Dec 4, 2003, 08:00 PM
*pair of ripped coveralls steps onto a saop box*
"I hava a dream!"

Ketchup345
Dec 4, 2003, 08:03 PM
On 2003-12-04 17:00, Bradicus wrote:
*pair of ripped coveralls steps onto a saop box*
"I hava a dream!"

The A-DTPA can fix them for no charge. And protect them from liquids (including http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ketchup.gif)!

Bradicus
Dec 4, 2003, 08:12 PM
he doesn't need repair, he just wants freedom from man kind's oppressive ass.

Ketchup345
Dec 4, 2003, 08:22 PM
On 2003-12-04 17:12, Bradicus wrote:
he doesn't need repair, he just wants freedom from man kind's oppressive ass.

We also have an area where pants are able to run and run free (we do have it fenced in to protect them from the DTPA though). They also have their choice of great hangers for when it's time to rest.

KaFKa
Dec 4, 2003, 09:12 PM
...all i can say is this: Ketchup F*ed up, it happens, no don't cry http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

*Still at post, wearing his INSULATED pants and sniping away at the DTPA* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif