PDA

View Full Version : NEBCO

Robo47
Dec 4, 2003, 10:22 PM
My fellow PSOWers, how many times have you entered a contest only to win a baseball-cap with a fruity character on the brim or front? Well then the DTBCA is for you. The Death to Baseball Caps Association is there to perform the duty of killing all excess baseball caps.

Just say you want to join and I'll sign you up.
(even though I have no idea what I'm doing... forget I said that)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2003-12-05 12:34 ]</font>

Monomate
Dec 4, 2003, 10:24 PM
ummm...yeah...i don't think this is the answer to all our problems...(although i do have WAY too many baseball caps...)

but...yet again i say:

I, like the great Switzerland, shall remain neutral.

DOG21313
Dec 4, 2003, 10:25 PM
I've been thinking, all death to anything associations should be shut down, since there are so many people whining about its overused... Oh well, if I do, I'll... do something else. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Bradicus
Dec 4, 2003, 10:27 PM
this is supposed to be a witty jab at the organization craze hitting FK. It works as far as it goes, but it still takes up space with another useless acronym titled thread.

Mixfortune
Dec 5, 2003, 01:52 AM
On 2003-12-04 19:22, Robo47 wrote:
My fellow PSOWers, how many times have you entered a contest only to win a baseball-cap with a fruity character on the brim or front? Well then the DTBCA is for you. The Death to Baseball Caps Association is there to perform the duty of killing all excess baseball caps.

Just say you want to join and I'll sign you up.
(even though I have no idea what I'm doing... forget I said that)

OH GOD NO!
GET OUT!

cutestduochan
Dec 5, 2003, 10:12 AM
I have an idea!! What we really need here at PSOW is a DTAA, Death to Associations Association. We will dedicate our time and lives to the destruction of all Associations. When all other Associations have been destroyed, we will destroy ourselves!! what do you say? Sign up now!!

*runs off to hang with monomate in Switzerland*

-Geshtar-
Dec 5, 2003, 01:56 PM
On 2003-12-04 19:25, DOG21313 wrote:
I've been thinking, all death to anything associations should be shut down, since there are so many people whining about its overused... Oh well, if I do, I'll... do something else. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

well.I say there should be a ADTAPTWTSDADTAA!!!
"All Death To Any People That Want To Shut Down All Death To Anything Associations" and you my friend would saddly..be dead on account of wanting to shut down all associations that want all death to anything.

Robo47
Dec 5, 2003, 02:58 PM
I said all excess baseball caps. We'll just burn what goes overboard. Honestly, do we need 20 caps to one person?

Instead I'll call it No Excess Baseball Caps Organization or NEBCO.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2003-12-05 12:33 ]</font>