PDA

View Full Version : How come...

DemiDeviMatt
Dec 5, 2003, 07:04 PM
so when i play multiplayer IN CONSOLE(no net) why cant i play the central control area(the damn part where u fight the gryphon) ive unlocked it on single player but the gate wont open. Then when i tried to open the gate on single it was still locked. So in order to save the game there do I have to beat the damn area by myself b4 my friends and I can play the central control and then move to seabed or whaT? Im confused

VioletSkye
Dec 5, 2003, 07:06 PM
On 2003-12-05 16:04, DemiDeviMatt wrote:
so when i play multiplayer IN CONSOLE(no net) why cant i play the central control area(the damn part where u fight the gryphon) ive unlocked it on single player but the gate wont open. Then when i tried to open the gate on single it was still locked. So in order to save the game there do I have to beat the damn area by myself b4 my friends and I can play the central control and then move to seabed or whaT? Im confused

You must defeat Gal in single player in order to keep the area unlocked. So basically in 1 sitting, you must unlock all the security devices in CCA, then defeat Gal. Make sure you speak with Natasha Milarose, General Chief of Pioneer 2 Research Facilities after you defeat Gal.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-12-05 16:12 ]</font>

LordMe
Dec 5, 2003, 07:54 PM
and that's about it!!!

Delsaber
Dec 5, 2003, 10:26 PM
If you are talking about going straight to Gal Gryphon you can't. Even if you have beat it offline before you have to complete the Jungle, Mountain, and Seaside areas to open the big gate to the boss.

JohanCC
Dec 5, 2003, 10:47 PM
Acually, there's the GDV trick where you save the gate open, but I'm not sure how you do that.

Dhylec
Dec 6, 2003, 11:53 AM
On 2003-12-05 19:47, JohanCC wrote:
Acually, there's the GDV trick where you save the gate open, but I'm not sure how you do that.

the trick required online connection to work..

DemiDeviMatt
Dec 6, 2003, 03:23 PM
so if i beat gal gryphon in single then i am able to play cca(the damm part) on multiplayer in console?

DemiDeviMatt
Dec 6, 2003, 04:51 PM
ok i just beat the gryphon. and i went to seabed messed around. then i started multi and well. I can go to seabed but i still cant access the damn lvl of cca. how can i acces that part during multi?

philip
Dec 6, 2003, 04:53 PM
You have to play Mountain, Sea and jungle to turn off the gate.....