PDA

View Full Version : About the PS storyline...

Solstis
Dec 6, 2003, 08:18 PM
I never finished PS2, but I heard about the ending

(Could be a spoiler here)

Is the ship Noah, and its human crew at all related to the batch of humans on the pioneer ships?

Or is the PSO storyline completely unrelated to the others?

And is it Noah or Lutz?????

_Sinue_
Dec 7, 2003, 11:23 AM
Question 1: Doubtful. PSO takes place in 3084. PSII finished up nearly 2,000 years before PSO takes place. (Assuming they're in the same universe) While I no doubt believe that some Earthlings escaped the Noah and eventually assimiliated into Motavian society - I doubt any living Earthling decendants would know their true heritage. As far as I know, there are no Earthlings on Pioneer 2.

Question 2: Who knows. I've read a Famitsu interview with Naka (with Babbelfish) which states that they were going to originally connect them.. but later decided not to. Unfortunately I can't currently find that artical on the web. Others say they saw an announcement that they were connected on PSO v.1's website back in the day - but as of yet no links have been provided for that either. It's up for you to decide which you believe at this point.

Question 3: It's Lutz. The name was changed to Noah for the US PS1, but later translated directly in PSII and PSIV to be Lutz.

HUnewearl_Meira
Dec 8, 2003, 02:02 PM
Yeah... I can confirm what Sinue said.

And... Please... By all means... Even if you have to use a Game Genie code to do it... Beat Phantasy Star 2. It has the best ending of the entire series... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif so heroic...