PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!!!!1111oneoneone11!! LEVEL 5643 HACK/CODE

ShadowFOrce
Dec 6, 2003, 11:26 PM
OMG!!! I found the l33t hack! When you are at the screen where you can see what is on ur memory cards and all, click on anything pso related and press delete and go die for looking at this thread. If that doesnt work, start a game, then press quit game. When it is saving turn off the power. And if that doesn't work burn ur memory cards.

KaFKa
Dec 6, 2003, 11:27 PM
you really are annoying...

ShadowFOrce
Dec 6, 2003, 11:28 PM
Why did you look at this thread, go kill yourself!

Sonic098
Dec 6, 2003, 11:28 PM
[quote]
On 2003-12-06 20:26, ShadowFOrce wrote:
OMG!!! I found the l33t hack! When you are at the screen where you can see what is on ur memory cards and all, click on anything pso related and press delete and go die for looking at this thread. If that doesnt work, start a game, then press quit game. When it is saving turn off the power. And if that doesn't work burn ur memory cards.

What a load of BS Mods lock this!

KaFKa
Dec 6, 2003, 11:32 PM
i looked at this thread to see if it was some random nub trying to look smart by lying about a hack, but i see that it was just a nub. also, the annoyance that you case me is closely comparable to listening to ten year old kids talk about yugioh startegy all day, which is enough to cause either a) an annurism or b) a severe, sudden outburst of violence directed at the offender.

you really need to get a better semblance of a life

ShadowFOrce
Dec 6, 2003, 11:43 PM
You are just asking to get your ass kicked aren't you? I would do you a favor but that would be mean to kick a nub's ass. You are a level 40 something HUcast, and you are calling me a noob, you are just some random stupid asshole. And also posers suck, the other Kafka kicks your ass any day, and just for the record, Its called you-gay-ho. And im not 10. Assumptions have a way of coming around and kicking you in the ass.

P.S. Go take an English class.

Sonic098
Dec 6, 2003, 11:50 PM
[quote]
On 2003-12-06 20:43, ShadowFOrce wrote:
You are just asking to get your ass kicked aren't you? I would do you a favor but that would be mean to kick a nub's ass. You are a level 40 something HUcast, and you are calling me a noob, you are just some random stupid asshole. And also posers suck, the other Kafka kicks your ass any day, and just for the record, Its called you-gay-ho. And im not 10. Assumptions have a way of coming around and kicking you in the ass.

P.S. Go take an English class.

Don't talk to people that hv helped me like that! If I see you online you can say hello to FSOD/X if you do this again Mods plz lock this!

DUNKO1
Dec 7, 2003, 01:11 AM
wow shadow so worked up over a game that you're telling some one to go die, must be a harsh life.

ShadowFOrce
Dec 7, 2003, 01:48 AM
OMG!!! did anyone try my awesome code WTF!!!

Aurra
Dec 7, 2003, 02:07 AM
I tried it, it works.

KaFKa
Dec 7, 2003, 02:15 AM
...you tell me to go and get an english class when you cant even punctuate and structure your sentences correctly...

you actually looked at my profile? you actually believe that i update my characters every time i get a new level or mag? please, you really need to stop thinking your some god in PSO. also, for the record, i wasnt making any assumtions, i said that you SOUNDED like a ten year old.

you really think that Kefka could own me with his HUcast? i didnt list my HUnney, since the mem card was back in cali when i put up characters, but shes a legit 190 that has over 120 wins in b-mode. no offense kefka, but i would own you in b-mode.

all that aside, someone really needs to put a gun to the base of your skull, apply a small amount of pressure on the trigger, and laugh when you fall over. just my personal feelings.

you definately have a serious superiority complex, which is obscenely apparent with your lack of origonality, unwaivering belief in how much you pwn everybody, and the fact that everything that you've posted is surprisingly ill-founded and shows a great lack of understanding, just an observation...

PS: grow up some, get some hair on your face (in both respects), and mature some before you try to call me "little"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KaFKa on 2003-12-06 23:18 ]</font>

KaFKa
Dec 7, 2003, 04:15 AM
On 2003-12-06 20:50, Sonic098 wrote:
Don't talk to people that hv helped me like that! If I see you online you can say hello to FSOD/X if you do this again Mods plz lock this!

calm down sonic, im not some little kid that has to be protected.

granted, i helped you out and all that, but seriously, this is a forum and its just an obnoxious kid were talking about, not someone that poses an actual intellectual threat. you dont have to back me up. (i've said that way too many times in my life)

Guntz348
Dec 7, 2003, 06:11 AM
Don't spam out of fresh kills, and read the forum rules.