PDA

View Full Version : Is That PB trick from DC still around in GC?

Pso-Fiend
Dec 7, 2003, 05:11 PM
To the O.G's of Pso:
You remember that cool lil trick where you can hit a teammate with grants if you do it right and it will bring up their Pb gauge. I have tried it for gc...but im not sure if im doing it right, does it still exist?

ERS
Dec 7, 2003, 06:10 PM
Who cares?

Just get hit to fill your PB gauge.

HUnewearl_Meira
Dec 7, 2003, 06:14 PM
As far as I've observed, you can't trick your techs into targetting eachother anymore.

Pso-Fiend
Dec 7, 2003, 06:40 PM
Ers...Why did even waste your time to post such a lame responce? Its people like you that discrace the human race

CGoodness
Dec 7, 2003, 06:45 PM
Doesn't your PB gauge also fill up if you hit enemies?

Pso-Fiend
Dec 7, 2003, 06:47 PM
yea...it does fill up slowely if you have a armor, shield, or wep with pb atts....

A2K
Dec 8, 2003, 12:16 AM
^ Actually the points you receive by attacking is more dependent on the actual damage you do to enemies. As well at the Syncho %. But Syncho is a given.

rena-ko
Dec 9, 2003, 01:42 PM
for the files, no, that doesnt work anymore. as well does the TP refill trick NOT work anymore, since v2 got released to be precise.

they fixed a lot of this stuff. what you can still do is resta dodge and ... if you happen to be in temple or caves then there shouldnt be a problem getting PB right?

and: for soloing offline androids: one, two or even three PB/create might help very much.

heyf00L
Dec 9, 2003, 02:47 PM
You know that glitch where right after you pull out a gun and shoot it the bullets come from the wrong direction? Well just yesterday in ruins I pulled out my mechguns to shoot an enemy that was right infront of me. My first three shots didn't appear but the next 6 took him out. I then walked forward and then out of nowhere my first three blasts came flying in and hit me, knocking me down and giving me a little PB. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Pretty funny I thought.

rena-ko
Dec 9, 2003, 02:50 PM
woah.. i've had only stray shots from somewhere else so far, mostly when quickequipping any kind of photon gun and turning.
but getting hit by your very own weapon, woah o_O

Selatein
Dec 9, 2003, 04:24 PM
On 2003-12-09 11:50, rena-ko wrote:
woah.. i've had only stray shots from somewhere else so far, mostly when quickequipping any kind of photon gun and turning.
but getting hit by your very own weapon, woah o_O

Yea, being able to hit yourself with Mechguns, when you're not even aiming at wourself, that's the sign of skill.

heyf00L
Dec 9, 2003, 07:36 PM
Skillz B)

Da_Wrecka
Dec 10, 2003, 07:00 PM
On 2003-12-09 10:42, rena-ko wrote:
for the files, no, that doesnt work anymore. as well does the TP refill trick NOT work anymore, since v2 got released to be precise.

Actually it still worked in v2. If that's what you're saying then okay, but it seems like you're saying it was only in v1. It wasn't, it worked in v2 as well. I'd often take the time before the Falz warp on Ultimate to Grants my teammates up to full PBness, as well as use Reverser on them. (It reduced their HP to 1 which often triggered MAG effects like invulnerability) Of course I only did it at quiet periods when there was no risk of attack, like in rooms which have been emptied and had no apparent traps.

Silly_Putty
Dec 12, 2003, 12:03 AM
Well reverser or moons just didn't restore HP/TP when used in non-quest ult, so the TP refill trick didn't work. Instead characters revive to 1 HP. If you tricked the game to cast reverser on a monster or living player in ult, their HP would drop to 1.

KaFKa
Dec 12, 2003, 12:06 AM
nope, that trick doesent work either (although i've never heard of it o.0?)

lain2k3
Dec 12, 2003, 06:24 AM
On 2003-12-09 10:42, rena-ko wrote:

and: for soloing offline androids: one, two or even three PB/create might help very much.

actually, although one is useful, multiples dont stack, more than one is a waste.

at least thats how my 3 work.