PDA

View Full Version : love skipping school

Black000Moon
Dec 8, 2003, 09:05 AM
blacky is skipping school today all please wish him a happy no school day http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

LamerPanda
Dec 8, 2003, 09:38 AM
Whoo! Let's have a slacker party!

In my defense, my temperature is 96.8. I could freeze to death! >_>

Allos
Dec 8, 2003, 09:42 AM
You too? This is awesome. I woke up this morning and told my mom I really didn't want to go today. She said Ok! Now I'm here all alone. Hehehe....

Robo47
Dec 8, 2003, 12:21 PM
Hahahahahah... pitiful bastards and your "school"!
I graduated two years ago! Hahahahahaha!

KaFKa
Dec 8, 2003, 12:36 PM
i hated school, so i ditched and went and did stuff with my friends instead of school, now i work a job and a half and im barely able to make ends meet, so i would suggest not skipping school habitually...

Allos
Dec 8, 2003, 01:15 PM
This is the first day I've ever skipped in my life. EVER.

Kizaragu
Dec 8, 2003, 02:12 PM
Stay in school kids! No really, Do.

You skip to many, and you start to get a taste for it.

Black000Moon
Dec 8, 2003, 03:44 PM
heh allos this is my 3rd time only doing it cuz we had ALOT of snow(like almost 2 feet) and i woke up late and i was to lazy to go to school

Shattered_weasel
Dec 8, 2003, 03:47 PM
102.9 temperature over here....

NKOTB
Dec 8, 2003, 04:03 PM
I was sick today but tought anyway. A teacher totally blew up on a class of 7th graders today and it was pretty damn funny.

She was so f'in pissed she called the whole class worthless and said "and you know something else, NONE of you people have ever even passed anything, we just move you along because we're sick of you".

I was roaming the halls because I had the hour off and got to stand outside and listen and laugh. She basically said everything I've wanted to but don't for fear of never teaching again.

SpikeOtacon
Dec 8, 2003, 04:47 PM
On 2003-12-08 13:03, NKOTB wrote:
I was sick today but tought anyway. A teacher totally blew up on a class of 7th graders today and it was pretty damn funny.

She was so f'in pissed she called the whole class worthless and said "and you know something else, NONE of you people have ever even passed anything, we just move you along because we're sick of you".

I was roaming the halls because I had the hour off and got to stand outside and listen and laugh. She basically said everything I've wanted to but don't for fear of never teaching again.

Let me know if she gets fired for that.
I SO want to know if she gets fired for that.

NKOTB
Dec 8, 2003, 06:03 PM
On 2003-12-08 13:47, SpikeOtacon wrote:

She
1. Can't be
and
2. An effort will not be made to fire her.

Firocket1690
Dec 8, 2003, 06:42 PM
On 2003-12-08 15:03, NKOTB wrote:

On 2003-12-08 13:47, SpikeOtacon wrote:

She
1. Can't be
and
2. An effort will not be made to fire her.

Why? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Ketchup345
Dec 8, 2003, 09:33 PM
I went but didn't want to (chemistry test). It was about 24-32 degrees here, and my area had between 5-12 inches of snow, so it was a 90 minute delay at least.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-12-08 18:34 ]</font>

NKOTB
Dec 8, 2003, 11:09 PM
She will not be fired because she is a tenured teacher. She has taught in the district for over 20 years. What she said is protected under free speech and she would argue was simply a motivational technique.

No effort will be made to fire her for 2 reasons I feel are equally important. 1, she is a good teacher. 2, she is a black woman in a school that is 50% black students. 75% are low income. 40% of the teachers have taught less than 5 years (includes me).

She's a good teacher. I'm sure any teacher that has taught for 20+ years loses it at some point. The school to put it nicely is all fucked up. I doubt many people here went to real ghetto schools so most wouldn't understand the situation. Today was actually a good day too.

LamerPanda
Dec 9, 2003, 09:55 AM
Stay in school kids! No really, Do.

You skip to many, and you start to get a taste for it.

I'd be very concerned if I wasn't actually chronically sick.

I use up all my sick days every year, gone through about half so far. ^-^;

But hey, it's not all bad, my new computer came yesterday so I got to spend my day off setting it up.

Firocket1690
Dec 9, 2003, 10:52 AM
I'm typing this up right now ...
... in school http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

LamerPanda
Dec 9, 2003, 11:28 AM
See, one big problem with my school is the lack of easy internet access! ;_;

Rotis
Dec 9, 2003, 06:32 PM
Ah, yes, the ever-popular "mental health days"...

Well, this year I pretty much die if I miss a full day of class, since I've got a killer workload. I've missed individual classes due to illness, but have also dragged myself in sick to avoid missing things.

I used to do that a lot, though. My sophomore year of high school, I missed 28 days of school. :o (They were all excused, so didn't fail, but... wow.)

LamerPanda
Dec 9, 2003, 08:32 PM
Heh, I have a huge stack of work to catch up on. >_>

I'm going to get up at 5 AM tommorrow and do it all.

Hooray for procrastination!

SorceressofTime
Dec 10, 2003, 12:13 AM
skipping school is fun when you do it, but waiting for your school reports to come in and see your results is not cool. : i know, i skipped too many classes (not just days) and already failed two subjects. O.o

i'd rather have a part-time job over those classes... <_< oh but senior year coming...

polishedweasel
Dec 10, 2003, 01:42 AM
I never skipped, thus the reason I graduated honors...I think.

*puzzled look*

I paid other people to do my homework, did everything at the last minute, and slept about 40% of my Junior and Senior years away. But Hey! I maintained an 89% average throughout my entire highschool career. Go me!!

Shattered_weasel
Dec 10, 2003, 02:34 PM
On 2003-12-09 22:42, polishedweasel wrote:
I never skipped, thus the reason I graduated honors...I think.

*puzzled look*

I paid other people to do my homework, did everything at the last minute, and slept about 40% of my Junior and Senior years away. But Hey! I maintained an 89% average throughout my entire highschool career. Go me!!

Did the same thing just I didn't pay anyone and I slept through 100% of everything and had a 79 average.

LamerPanda
Dec 10, 2003, 03:27 PM
did everything at the last minute

Same here, and still honor roll!

I'd be high honor roll if I wasn't so lazy... meh.

Black000Moon
Dec 14, 2003, 06:31 PM
On 2003-12-10 12:27, LamerPanda wrote:

did everything at the last minute

Same here, and still honor roll!

I'd be high honor roll if I wasn't so lazy... meh.

hm same with me too (well i WOULD be honor roll if i wasnt lazy)

KaFKa
Dec 14, 2003, 06:38 PM
when i did go to school, i would sleep through the classes and not even bother with the classwork. but when we would have a test i always seemed to have the highest score possible. strange, really...

Black000Moon
Dec 14, 2003, 10:57 PM
On 2003-12-14 15:38, KaFKa wrote:
when i did go to school, i would sleep through the classes and not even bother with the classwork. but when we would have a test i always seemed to have the highest score possible. strange, really...

sounds like kafka is genius or something...

KaFKa
Dec 14, 2003, 11:00 PM
thats what all those tests say. but whatever, you can pass those easily, its just basic knowledge.

take my SAT for example, the questions were absurdly simple. but meh, i got the fifth-highest score ever recorded in las vegas. but that really doesent say much, looking at how stupid the general population is...

Black000Moon
Dec 14, 2003, 11:03 PM
On 2003-12-14 20:00, KaFKa wrote:
thats what all those tests say. but whatever, you can pass those easily, its just basic knowledge.

take my SAT for example, the questions were absurdly simple. but meh, i got the fifth-highest score ever recorded in las vegas. but that really doesent say much, looking at how stupid the general population is...

damn your to modest. yea some people are really stupid *cough* DTPA! heh jk

KaFKa
Dec 14, 2003, 11:08 PM
not really, seeing as when you look at my supposed IQ and then see that im the equivalent of the "dumb kid" over in japan, i tend to not think of myself as a "genius" persay. more like a person thats smarter than the average idiot

Black000Moon
Dec 14, 2003, 11:11 PM
On 2003-12-14 20:08, KaFKa wrote:
not really, seeing as when you look at my supposed IQ and then see that im the equivalent of the "dumb kid" over in japan, i tend to not think of myself as a "genius" persay. more like a person thats smarter than the average idiot

idiot being me. yea those JP people to smart and polite though *shivers*

Black000Moon
Dec 22, 2003, 02:59 PM
*kick*

KaFKa
Dec 22, 2003, 03:00 PM
nice bump, but you really should stop that...

Black000Moon
Dec 22, 2003, 03:04 PM
not bump kick uhhh wasnt really a wait.....................no nm ok no more bumping for me i thought it wasnt bumping if u like posted on a thread that was less than a month away from the last post cause i saw a person that did that and it was ok with everybody but oh well..