PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Looking for a Psycho Wand

Cahill
Dec 8, 2003, 01:09 PM
I'm looking to do a trade for a Psycho Wand. Been trying to get one for a while now with both my characters. No luck.

I have a fair number of all legit weapons and enemy parts/weapons. Have a bunch of reds (Saber, Slicer, Scorpio, Mech Guns). Would also be willing to trade Photon Drops for it. I have a couple of armors I'd be willing to part with as well.

I have a Dreamcast mag. 99.9% sure it's not legit so I don't want it. 195 Power.

Not a big deal, but I also have a couple of LV 200 Nidra's (mixed stats), a 200 Bhima and am almost done making a Sato.

If you have one for trade, please post what you're looking to get for it.

Thanks.

Other stuff I'm looking for:
Invisible Guard: My Redria gets it on Normal, but I've been through the darn ruins about 50 times already. I'd like to make the Safety Heart.
Soul Banish
Imperial Pick
Syncesta: either 1 or 2 of 'em... trying to make a Double Cannon... not holding my breath. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Live handle: Cahill

Giezus
Dec 10, 2003, 10:23 PM
I have Phsycho Wand, plus a Syncesta or 2 somewhere. Unfortunetly my Xbox is at my moms and Im at dads, so the earliest I could get it to you would be Christmas day (afternoon). But Im sure you'll find them by then...but if you dont, just PM me.