PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: My current wish list.

Caecilius
Dec 8, 2003, 01:55 PM
I only want four items at the moment, as soon as I see another shiny new accesory that I want I'll ask online until this list is extinguished.

Before I list my wants I will say:

DUPED ITEMS WELCOME!!!

Now that that's out the way, here are my wants:

Morning Glory
DB's Armor
Flowen's Frame
DB's Sword AUW 3075

I must confess I have far too much stuff to post here, but feel free to post, say, three requests. If I have your request items I'll exchange them all for your offered item.

Thanks
CC

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Caecilius on 2003-12-15 10:24 ]</font>

Skuda
Dec 8, 2003, 06:14 PM
I've got a morning glory with 0/20/45/35/0 I could trade. any good wands rods or canes you would trade?

Ryusei
Dec 8, 2003, 08:12 PM
ive db armor...i want unconverted enemy parts...

deathreaper
Dec 8, 2003, 09:19 PM
got flowens frame, any high lvl techs wood be great (20+)

PatserGOUKI
Dec 9, 2003, 07:22 AM
Hi,

At the moment im not online, I have several DB sword 3073, its from a redria character, which i found myself, It even has several %'s. I also have a morning glory, np
PM me if you want it, ill be online at the end of december.

PS: the DB sword 3073 is easy to find, play ult mines with redria few times, a cnabin drops it ez http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

PatserGOUKI

Caecilius
Dec 9, 2003, 12:27 PM
Firstly, to Scott_Kuda:

I've got a morning glory with 0/20/45/35/0 I could trade. any good wands rods or canes you would trade?

Is a Summit Moon acceptable? (Should be legit as my legit friend made it...)

Second, to Ryusei:

Righty-ho. Dragon's Claw it is then (I hope). It's most certainly legit because I found it online with the same legit friend who made the Summit Moon for me. I think her name was Eternal, I can't remember.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Caecilius on 2003-12-09 09:31 ]</font>

Skuda
Dec 9, 2003, 02:29 PM
I already have summit moon

Ryusei
Dec 9, 2003, 04:32 PM
On 2003-12-09 09:27, Caecilius wrote:
Firstly, to Scott_Kuda:

Is a Summit Moon acceptable? (Should be legit as my legit friend made it...)

Second, to Ryusei:

Righty-ho. Dragon's Claw it is then (I hope). It's most certainly legit because I found it online with the same legit friend who made the Summit Moon for me. I think her name was Eternal, I can't remember.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Caecilius on 2003-12-09 09:31 ]</font>

...sry i have dragon claw already...

Caecilius
Dec 10, 2003, 01:13 PM
D'oh.

Ryusei, how about Sinow Red's? (Unfortunately they are already tekked and have added %, I'm sorry.)

Scott_Kuda, supply a list of canes you want and I'll look for them. Examples include a Caduceus and a Striker of Chao.

Caduceus is actually derived from the Latin word for Mercury's staff...

Ryusei
Dec 10, 2003, 02:05 PM
gettin sinow-red's from another guy already...u got any good RA and Fo weapons with good hit%? or crazily high hacked other percents?

Skuda
Dec 10, 2003, 02:40 PM
um..I wouldn't mind asuka, pycho wand, skyly card, handgun: guld, handgun: milla or spread needle..

alphag63
Dec 10, 2003, 08:26 PM
I don't have any of your request items but i do have cure/shock If you want it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smilejap.gif

Caecilius
Dec 11, 2003, 12:20 PM
To Scott_Kuda:

um..I wouldn't mind asuka, psycho wand, skyly card, handgun: guld, handgun: milla or spread needle.. I currently own Asuka, Psycho Wand and Spread Needle. PM me to arrange a time...

To Ryusei:

u got any good RA and Fo weapons with good hit%? or crazily high hacked other percents?

As my strongest character is a RAcaseal (five maxed stats!) I obviously have a buttload of good RA weapons (60% HIT on both my Frozen Shooter and Snow Queen, both are dupable.)
FO weapons present a problem %-wise. I must say that the only high % FO weapon is my Dark Bridge (I can't remember if this thing has 45 or 50% HIT, I really can't...)

As I said to Scott, PM me to arrange a time.

Bear in mind I'm only available at weekends.
Also I'm in the UK so I am precisely 8 hours ahead of Western USA time. (This also means I am 8 hours ahead of this site http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif )

Ryusei
Dec 11, 2003, 04:45 PM
...ok...u got any rare mech gunbs other than guld milla and twin psyco gun?

Caecilius
Dec 12, 2003, 01:24 PM
Ryusei:

Lemme see, there's a Red Mechgun with 45% Hit in my stockroom, and also a pretty decent Yasminkov 9000M.

PM me to go further please.

Ryusei
Dec 12, 2003, 05:16 PM
im interested in ure yas 9000...wut hit% is it? u haf any more good RAs?

Caecilius
Dec 13, 2003, 02:02 PM
Ryusei, I PM'ed you about my RA rares.

Gorthaur
Dec 14, 2003, 11:06 AM
I would like the following:
#1. Ancient Saber (before X-Mas)
#2. Yasminkov 7000V
#3. Yasminkov 3000R

Really want the Ancient Saber.

Caecilius
Dec 15, 2003, 01:18 PM
OK, I'm just about to cross out those items I have recently received.

This just leaves the DB's Armour.

Ryusei
Dec 15, 2003, 06:05 PM
...um...im giving u the DB's Armor...I'm pretty sure I have one...if I don't...then...um...u can...um...smash me...ya...

Caecilius
Dec 16, 2003, 01:55 PM
Relax, it's ok. I just got the armor from my good friend $exiblond (I believe her husband IMPOSTERS is on this site).

So don't worry! Keep the DB's Armor.

Ryusei
Dec 16, 2003, 05:31 PM
awww...does that i mean i dont get the red mechgun?

Ryusei
Dec 16, 2003, 05:32 PM
aww...does that mean i dont get the red mechgun?