PDA

View Full Version : fomar in ultimate

DemiDeviMatt
Dec 8, 2003, 04:25 PM
so im a fomar in ultimate lvl 87 or sumtin close to that. my set up is razonde rafoie and rabarta on the 1st panel then on the 2nd its zonde resta and foie.
it took me 3 hours to beat ultimate caves. is there like anything i should equip or a set up which will be more beneficial? im using a prophets or mortav and a lvl 195 mind mag. so yeah...

Eihwaz
Dec 9, 2003, 02:18 AM
On 2003-12-08 13:25, DemiDeviMatt wrote:
so im a fomar in ultimate lvl 87 or sumtin close to that. my set up is razonde rafoie and rabarta on the 1st panel then on the 2nd its zonde resta and foie.
it took me 3 hours to beat ultimate caves. is there like anything i should equip or a set up which will be more beneficial? im using a prophets or mortav and a lvl 195 mind mag. so yeah...

Hmm, combining the Prophets of Motav and RAtechs is a good idea...high-mind mag, right...You should be doing just fine...FOrces usually go through Ult stages fairly easily, but take a long time.

What armor/shield/units are you using?

muff
Dec 9, 2003, 09:03 AM
Try use the GI series instead of the RA series. Fomars get a natural boost to the GI series.

LordMe
Dec 9, 2003, 09:06 AM
well i play a FOnewm...but i use

GIzonde
RAfoie
RAbarta
resta
anti...and that does good...i'm on hard ruin's all of them spell's are LV 17-25(no there not hacked

Zalana
Dec 9, 2003, 03:02 PM
Take advantage of the FOmars ability to melee.

MaxBuster
Dec 9, 2003, 03:23 PM
3 hours?? I don't think it should take you THAT long to complete caves, unless you're doing something extra (e.g. piping for rare enemies, raising Mags, etc.) Are your techs at low levels? Less than 20's?

KaFKa
Dec 9, 2003, 03:34 PM
...caves?

GIfoie
RAfoie
GIbarta
GIzonde
resta
jellen

that should be your setup for caves...

MasterJoel
Dec 9, 2003, 04:40 PM
back when i had a high level FOmar, i invested lots o' pdrops on a heart key, and then made a magical piece. then, with the help of a gifoie merge and mind mag, i was a pretty powerful FO. ALWAYS use gi level techs, as you have bonuses to them. however, compared to newman FOs, i was still rather weak. to mix it up a bit, i also did quite a bit of meleeing. since FOmars have abhorrent ata, i recommend making a Pow/Dex mag for meleeing. using weapons with hit (50% hit vulcans are good for FOmars), remember to use shifta/deband, jellen/zalure, and rock the haus. when meleeing, i used an occasional Rabarta to freeze enemies as well. this won't do much damage, but its useful nonetheless. ::coughgofomarlcough::

guyver2077
Dec 10, 2003, 03:00 AM
i must be a lil behind on techs....wat do you mean by fomars have a natural boost with gi's?

Chase-kun
Dec 10, 2003, 06:22 AM
Fomars Get a natural Bonus for casting Gi-level Techniques, GIfoie, GIbarta and Gizonde, learn to make use of them well. Gizonde is mah buddy, I always have it on the action bar. And Meleein isnt a bad idea, but be concerned with the low ata. 163 max
Hope that helps ya