PDA

View Full Version : Worst enemy goes to...

Blitzkommando
Dec 10, 2003, 05:31 PM
What is the worst enemy to go against in your mind and give a reason why? (this is going by ultimate mode) I would choose Delsabers due to their very annoying evasion ability and general jumping and hacking.

HUnewearl_Meira
Dec 10, 2003, 05:37 PM
I ph33r Delbiters more than anything else, for one simple reason-- They refuse to leave you alone. I've had them catch me at the door... Just one of them alone can put you in the same situation you get in when you let yourself get surrounded by Boomas/Sharks/Gilchicks/Dimenians/Rappies.

Of course, Ill Gills are pretty nasty too... I ph33r their sharp things.

Rolf_Landale
Dec 10, 2003, 05:40 PM
For my hunter, I'd say any Mericoral. It has too many Instant Kill moves.

Squeege
Dec 10, 2003, 05:43 PM
Delsabers for the same reasons. also dislike lillies and biters.

KaFKa
Dec 10, 2003, 06:12 PM
delbiters, they're just big, mean, run-u-over machines.

why does everyone hate dellysabers? theyre so fun to screw around with. dodging and moving, making them look like idiots is such fun http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

CorneliusPower
Dec 10, 2003, 06:15 PM
I own all Delbiter. I think the worst enemy to go against has to do with a large quantity of Mericarols (all variations). 1 hit deaths, ala Mag Sync killer, plus that 1/2 second to re-eqiup your weapon only to find out sometimes by the time you re-equip that weapon another dose of the FROG-NOISED hit of the Mericarols is impacted...<<---best solution to all this, good team work. ^_^

HUnewearl_Meira
Dec 10, 2003, 06:33 PM
On 2003-12-10 15:12, KaFKa wrote:
why does everyone hate dellysabers? theyre so fun to screw around with. dodging and moving, making them look like idiots is such fun http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

No kidding... I think the last time a Delsaber was really a problem for me, was back on the Dreamcast, when an Ultimate Delsaber kept evading Shino's Mechguns, thereby causing Shino to just stand there, perpetually shooting at it, and it becoming effectively invulnerable. I still don't know how I got her away from that...

KaFKa
Dec 10, 2003, 06:40 PM
On 2003-12-10 15:33, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:

On 2003-12-10 15:12, KaFKa wrote:

No kidding... I think the last time a Delsaber was really a problem for me, was back on the Dreamcast, when an Ultimate Delsaber kept evading Shino's Mechguns, thereby causing Shino to just stand there, perpetually shooting at it, and it becoming effectively invulnerable. I still don't know how I got her away from that...

uhh, u ran?

Robo47
Dec 10, 2003, 06:46 PM
Imagine a room with Maricarols, Ill Gills, and Delsabers!

badbitz
Dec 10, 2003, 06:49 PM
ach they should make a quest like that putting on all the difficult enemies together. btw nice sig

HUnewearl_Meira
Dec 10, 2003, 07:02 PM
On 2003-12-10 15:40, KaFKa wrote:

On 2003-12-10 15:33, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
[quote]
I think the last time a Delsaber was really a problem for me, was back on the Dreamcast, when an Ultimate Delsaber kept evading Shino's Mechguns, thereby causing Shino to just stand there, perpetually shooting at it, and it becoming effectively invulnerable. I still don't know how I got her away from that...

uhh, u ran?

Actually, I ran all the way back to the beginning of Ruins 2, waited a few minutes, then returned, and she was still sitting there shooting at the Delsaber, and the Delsaber was still standing there evading her attacks. I think my first attempt to solve the problem was to go up to Pioneer 2, but when I came back down she started again... In the end, I believe I had to blast the freak with techs to get Shino loose.

KaFKa
Dec 10, 2003, 07:04 PM
heheheh, makes sence

LamerPanda
Dec 10, 2003, 08:47 PM
Individual - Delbiter.

Groups - Mericarol.

Why?

Well, Delbiters are really annoying, but I stand a chance with them; they usually don't kill me in one hit.

On the other hand, Mericarol does, and if there's more than one, I'm stuck. They also have a much further range than Delbiters; although Delbiters have lasers, they don't have one-hit-KO lasers, that's the thing.

I don't know why Delsabers are top, since I usually don't have a problem with them. Hooray for running away!

RFB
Dec 11, 2003, 03:09 AM
Delbiters. I hate them. I loathe them. I'd banish them all from existance if I could, so they couldnt land their feet on my face.

PatserGOUKI
Dec 11, 2003, 03:35 AM
Morfos all the way!!!
I hate them, they shoot, have an absurd range and when there are 2.... buhhhhh http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

They can even close attack

PatserGOUKI

rena-ko
Dec 11, 2003, 06:58 AM
morfos are fun - and weak to megid ^-^

delbiter, well i got used to them, and once one has enough HP they're no treat any longer.

mericarols are only tricky if youre alone and they aren't. but hey, freeze trap, frozen shooter, rabarta, whatever keeps them busy >_>

gi gues can be cheap sometimes, even zalure triggers their revenge bomb when they are spun into their nets... >.< learned that the hard way. but again, 901 HP or more and youre save.

so my vote goes to ill gill.
defence compareable to pan arms, its still creeping me out. ill gill on the rocks is the only way to handle them efficiently (what is true for all enemies named above btw).

TyroneBiggums
Dec 11, 2003, 08:16 AM
Morfos and Delbiter. Some of the enemies in Seabed are fukkin ruthless. Sometimes it seems like you cant get a damn hit in. Usually I end up dying and having to run all the way back thru cuz Im too lazy to set a telepipe

Nai_Calus
Dec 11, 2003, 08:38 AM
On 2003-12-10 15:49, badbitz wrote:
ach they should make a quest like that putting on all the difficult enemies together. btw nice sig

There are three. They're called Seat of the Heart, East Tower and West Tower. >P

And my vote goes to Mericarol variants.

...I'm too used to a team of multiple RAs with FS/SQ and/or Yas9Ms, I died on floor 6 of ET yesterday because I don't think I've ever been told to run for it on that floor before. XD In the runs I've been doing, usually my FOmar stays by the door, I short Gizonde to A, and spam it like mad(L29 Gizonde, unarmed FOmar, whee) while someone freezes/pwnz the Mericarols, and then we go get the Merikle. XD Add in sleep deprivation and brain damage drom essay writing, and you have a recipie for knocking five m- Oh, what am I saying, that Sato's had 0% Syncho for weeks.

Everything else is eh.

...Why isn't Epsilon on here? Epsilon pisses me off. Gotta wait forever for him to open while dodging his blasts of death/intense suffering(Yeah, how much -does- that do? Obviously more than 1132 HP, I guess. O_o; Then if you're not standing close enough to him, when he opens up his outer thingies kill you.

...And then you/others lag and your teammates yell at you for not casting Zalure on it when you have, several minutes ago, and you're trying to figure out why they're just running around when it's open, and PBing it when it's closed. >P

LamerPanda
Dec 11, 2003, 08:45 AM
I hate Epsilon, too. o_o Lone low level RAmar + Epsilon = The fight of a lifetime...

...because that's how long it takes. When the only things that do damage are Gizonde and Rafoie, you've got a problem. XD Not to mention that it appears differently for everyone; it'll be blue for me and my teammates will get shocked, or they'll start attacking it when it's closed. u_u

mericarols are only tricky if youre alone and they aren't. but hey, freeze trap, frozen shooter, rabarta, whatever keeps them busy >_>

FS only hits one at a time in most cases, and their (Mericarol) range is just long enough to smack a RA using a rifle. >_>;; Sometimes I'll get one frozen, only to get smacked down by the other before I get a chance to turn and hit it. Snow Queen would be nice if it didn't work more like a piercing weapon than a shot and if it hit more in Ult online. X_x

Hrith
Dec 12, 2003, 07:45 AM
I cannot believe people voted Delbiter or Delsaber ! They're plainly funny, nothing else.
I say Morfos, MORFOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif
Gran Sorcerer's annoying, too.

anwserman
Dec 12, 2003, 09:56 AM
Lillies! Nobody voted for lillies! In Normal, Hard and V.Hard, at least you can get cured of the paraylisis by the poison, but in Ult unless you have Antiparaylisis or a Sol on ya, you're essentially screwed unless you go back to town.

Unless you want to stand infront of the lily while it spits Megid. You'll eventually be cured... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

starhealer
Dec 12, 2003, 09:57 AM
I'm not particularly fond of Ill Gills. They...just don't like me.

LordMe
Dec 12, 2003, 10:06 AM
i don't like...

lily's
biter's
and any thing else with a one hit kill

CorneliusPower
Dec 12, 2003, 10:16 AM
The One Hit kill thing.......does that include the NEWBIE with the 300% Dark on the BKB, you know the one where your possesed by Dark Fallz then some HUmar kills you with one. Thats the enemy that I hate most...Grrrrrr.

Morfos
Dec 13, 2003, 01:38 PM
Delbiters are more annoying enemies than me....

NKOTB
Dec 13, 2003, 02:27 PM
Morfos

drizzle
Dec 13, 2003, 02:36 PM
Ul Gibbons!
Yes, still hunting for that Cure/Shock http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

shinto_kuji
Dec 13, 2003, 04:50 PM
ya too bad ul gibbons aren't on the poll>.< such an ass for an android, i hate the gizonde through the walls thing they like to do... all the other enemies are pretty easy. the mericarol family is pretty much only a hassle if you have no method to freeze or paralyze them. and why are some people voting for delsaber? >.> <.<

-Luke-
Dec 13, 2003, 05:26 PM
Ob Lillies and those irritating fire traps in Temple when your resistances are shite. Every hit knocks me down, and 1/3 of my health is obliterated, I stand up, Dimate, then get knocked down again...other than that scenario, Delbiters are irritating
Luke

Monomate
Dec 13, 2003, 09:44 PM
Delbiter...they just pwn everything in their path...they are the one enemy i fear and respect in the whole game...(everything else is just annoying...lol)

Hrith
Dec 13, 2003, 09:53 PM
I just did a Seabed run (and foung AGITO 1991 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif ) and I say that people who do not vote Morfos simply do not play Seabed enough http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

Black000Moon
Dec 13, 2003, 10:12 PM
delbiter...its charging is an ouchy hell with d/j he still does a load of damage..

Nai_Calus
Dec 13, 2003, 10:16 PM
On 2003-12-13 18:53, Kefka wrote:
I just did a Seabed run (and foung AGITO 1991 ^^ ) and I say that people who do not vote Morfos simply do not play Seabed enough :argh:

Morfos are not a threat. If there are ramps, they can't shoot you while you're up there. For some strange reason if you turn at a 90 degree angle to them so they aren't on the screen, they don't seem to shoot at you. This is only useful if you're a Force and have good Gifoie/whatever it is they're weak to and don't have to face them to hit them, but meh. Morfos never bugged me that much. I hate Zoas and Dolmolms more than Morfos.

Hrith
Dec 14, 2003, 12:20 AM
On 2003-12-13 19:16, Ian-KunX wrote :
For some strange reason if you turn at a 90 degree angle to them so they aren't on the screen, they don't seem to shoot at you.
This trick only works if 1) Morfos hasn't seen you previously and 2) if there are not other monsters in the room.
His laser deals 400 HP (Kefka doesn't fall !!!!!!!!!) he has highest HP of the Seabed enemies (equal to Delbiter), he can be invincible, and there is NOTHING to do to make him stop once he's started.

I agree Forces don't have problems with them (Megid), and when there are ramps it's payback time, but in those few rooms where they come with Dolmolms, Dolmdarls, Sinow Zoa, DELBITER ! it can take up to 10 minutes to clear the room because of them http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

They are more Terra's nightmare than they are Kefka's. But even if Androids can freeze them, they cannot heal >_< and if a Lv 160 HUcast w/ S&Y cannot kill them while they're frozen, who can ?
And they're immune to confuse !! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

Soukosa
Dec 14, 2003, 01:14 AM
On 2003-12-13 18:53, Kefka wrote:
I just did a Seabed run (and foung AGITO 1991 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif ) and I say that people who do not vote Morfos simply do not play Seabed enough http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

It took me one run to find out how annoying those things are, especially when there's more than one of them! Just when I thought the Megid happy Deldepths were annoying, I meet them. I wish I would have known that they were so weak to Megid, that would have made that one run so much easier.

RamenNova
Dec 14, 2003, 03:29 AM
I hate Rappies very XD for one reason.
While I was doing the Fake in yellow quest on my force rappies surround me and attacked me none stop for like 30mins. Thats basicly why I hate them and there annoying having to wait to get items from em. And I coulda just quited So i stayed until i got free took me for every XD I got back at them those fudging birds! Mawhahahaha and I also hate Ob lillys so annoying! Killed me so many times when i was trying to pass Cave Levels.

JohanCC
Dec 14, 2003, 03:59 AM
I hate anything that uses megid (with the exception of Hard and V.Hard Falz; their megid is too weak)