PDA

View Full Version : BWL. . . . . . . . .

kevlar_pso
Dec 10, 2003, 07:57 PM
How does every1 feel about this label? Who uses it? Who is offended by it? Who calls themselves this? This is very much so inflamatory, so please try not to infuse too much emotion into your replies, or responses to each other. I just wanna hear both sides of this w/out this turnin into a legits vs. dupers/hackers flame war.

CGoodness
Dec 10, 2003, 08:03 PM
What does BWL stand for?

KaFKa
Dec 10, 2003, 08:29 PM
...BWL? some new hack or something? whatever...

Squeege
Dec 10, 2003, 09:35 PM
Can't even think of what it could mean.

Riu_000
Dec 10, 2003, 09:58 PM
Howabout telling us what it mean?

Dur..

JohanCC
Dec 10, 2003, 10:55 PM
Biological Warfare Laboratory
Black & White Life (Half Life community)
Bursting With Laughter

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Eihwaz
Dec 11, 2003, 02:07 AM
On 2003-12-10 16:57, kevlar_pso wrote:
How does every1 feel about this label? Who uses it? Who is offended by it? Who calls themselves this? This is very much so inflamatory, so please try not to infuse too much emotion into your replies, or responses to each other. I just wanna hear both sides of this w/out this turnin into a legits vs. dupers/hackers flame war.

Well, if you're going to ask us what we feel about some abbreviation, it sure would be nice if you would tell us what THE HELL it means. Never heard of it before...

Please, enlighten us. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

TyroneBiggums
Dec 11, 2003, 08:26 AM
Im offended by BWL. Fuck BWL
(ok so like everyone else i dont actually know what it means)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TyroneBiggums on 2003-12-11 05:27 ]</font>

Dhylec
Dec 11, 2003, 11:31 AM
lol.. this got to be the most mysterious poll ever! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
ppl cant even tell what the heck is 'BWL'..
& the creator didnt bother to explain.. lol

rena-ko
Dec 11, 2003, 11:47 AM
BetriebsWirtschaftsLehre? (german for economic class or stuff like that... well, about capitalism, too lazy to look that up)

mh... unlikely...

next time, chatterbox, ok?

ElizaBluefull
Dec 11, 2003, 11:51 AM
I would recommend explaining what the abbreviation means in the post. I don't even know what it means...XD Whatever happened to that sticky thread about polls...?

-Luke-
Dec 11, 2003, 12:21 PM
It evidently went unread. Well guys, just gotta wait til Europe time, the poster will most likely be on then, and we can know what the hell BWL is...
Luke

rena-ko
Dec 11, 2003, 12:40 PM
On 2003-12-11 09:21, L_evans wrote:
It evidently went unread. Well guys, just gotta wait til Europe time, the poster will most likely be on then, and we can know what the hell BWL is...
Luke

out of curiousity...
since when is alaska a part of europe?

kevlar_pso
Dec 11, 2003, 12:42 PM
Ya know, I started this thread thinkin that the majority of ya'll knew what BWL stood for. I just got off work and I apoligize for any confusion I may have caused.
Like I stated @the start of the post, this has the potential to be inflamatory. It is not my intention to start any flame wars. My intention was to bring touchy subjects out in the open and discuss them like adults. I admit if I get pi$$ed off and am tired, I am likely to go off on whoever is bringin it. So if you are cranky, don't post on this thread. lol
BWL stands for B!tchy Whiny Legits. The very nature of this title is very offensive. If you were to be called that, there is a good chance you would be offended. On the other side, some1 maybe tryin to get a point across that they don't appreciate being looked down upon because they are not legit. That maybe a rude way to go about it, but if they have been treated rudely, well. . . rudeness begets rudeness.
I do not want to cause stife in PSOworld, I just want to bring issues to light. Where all the PSOworld members take this is up to ya'll. Am I gonna change the world? Probably not. . . . We are the world, we are the children. . . . . We are the ones who make a better day, so let's start givin. . . . . . There's a choice we're makin. . . oh, sorry got carried away! lol

KaFKa
Dec 11, 2003, 12:44 PM
pointlesness anyone?

kevlar_pso
Dec 11, 2003, 12:44 PM
Alaska Standard Time is an hour behind Pacific Standard Time. Good question Rena! lol

kevlar_pso
Dec 11, 2003, 12:51 PM
Pointless? I don't think so, Alaska is the largest state in the union. In fact, you could cut Alaska in half and you would make Texas the 3rd largest state. That's how big Alaska is. . . . .oh you weren't referrin to that were ya? ha!

I don't think this is pointless, in some way I would hope we all can get along. I'm not gonna make an "I Have A Dream" speech or anything, but this is an issue that is important none the less.

Mixfortune
Dec 11, 2003, 01:38 PM
Eh...?

Hmmm, well, if this IS about ..."BWL"... then shouldn't it be in the Cheaters forum?

kevlar_pso
Dec 11, 2003, 01:50 PM
No I don't think so, BWL BW Legits. Legitimate. That's about as opposite from cheatin as possible.

What gives???? Am I gonna hafta spend most of this post defendin wheather this poll is relevant and why this thread should stay here?????

boooooo

lol

Omni-SqwirL
Dec 11, 2003, 01:56 PM
BWL = Emo
Sort of. Nevermind

BOmar
Dec 11, 2003, 02:56 PM
I didn't know what it meant, but even now I do I aren't offended by it.

This is a weird poll.

darthsaber9x9
Dec 11, 2003, 03:52 PM
*cougha*coughd*aoughe*

KaFKa
Dec 11, 2003, 04:07 PM
roflmao darth, so true, so true...

ABDUR101
Dec 11, 2003, 04:35 PM
I've never heard that get used. And it's not even that offensive, but then I could care less how legit or dupe/hack-worthy someone is anyways.

MaxBuster
Dec 11, 2003, 05:14 PM
It's quite obvious how pointless this poll is, but please explain one thing to me. If BWL stands for Bitchy Whiny Legits, then how do you "use BWL"?

BullKathos
Dec 11, 2003, 06:08 PM
i think you put to much into coming up with this pole. no one seems to care and you were like i dont meen to cause any contraversy... the only argueing in this post is why you would do such a thing!

kevlar_pso
Dec 11, 2003, 07:53 PM
ade? what is that? as far as bwl goes, i see that used quite a bit while playin online. if no1 cares, then some1 pm a mod to lock this. cause i'm tired and don't wanna turn into a bwg - b!tchy whiny gamer

jabronis

lol

Monomate
Dec 11, 2003, 08:32 PM
Well. Considering I, like the great and noble Switzerland, have been neutral throughout the entire DTPA vs. A-DTPA battle, and that's more important than this, I, Like the great and noble Switzerland, shall remain neutral.

thank you.

Xeno_M
Dec 11, 2003, 08:47 PM
I would be offended by it. But ive never been called it because i tend to stay away from dupe users. Theres nothing in the game more aggrevating to me, then using my high level (141) HUcast, and seeing some level 80 HUnewearl dealing twice the damage as me cuz there using hacked mags and BKB's... As for looking down on people who use dupes, it takes a certain person for that. Like if the person seems like a nice person, and just wants to play his own way, and actually makes an effort not to murder everything in the room in two hits... I'm cool with that, and prolly woulnd't mind playing with them. But if they're disrespectful, and seem to care about nothing but there own experience points, that is untolerable, and i usually just leave the game without a word said. So i guess i dont whine about it (except to myself)

ABDUR101
Dec 11, 2003, 08:57 PM
Locked per request.