PDA

View Full Version : Baka thing. ;.; Anyone want to help me?

Anonymous
Apr 8, 2001, 03:21 PM
Well, two days ago. PSO was fine. Today, it's not. ._.'''

I go to online play or whatever, bah, and I get on. And after it lags ._.;, i get to the join a team blardy har har. Ya know. And, I can CREATE a team, and its fine. but when I join a team. It goes to the team, and it loads or whatever. and after my wait ._. of deadly lag, right when my character appears, it says, "Line disconnected". ^_^ now, I am definetly a cheerful girl, but im getting pissed. ._.;;; I have things to do on their ya know. And i cant keep getting disconnected, ;_;!

Blah ._O then today, when I was on. Someone was moving my character. and making her punch and lay down in the lobby. o_o; Then, the person was like, "RESISTANCE IS FUTILE O_O". I mean, ;_; what is up with my PSO. Is it on narcotics or something? Do I need to spank it? Just tell me what to do. ^_^ Because, I'm one very un-happy girl. And, usually me acting like Madonna, this seems like a drastic change, neh? ._.

:http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gifasses out rice cakes to anyone who can PLEASE help her:: ;_;!!

Kuja
Apr 8, 2001, 03:56 PM
HAHA you should have turned off smilies cause it says asses out rice cakes to anyone who helps.

Well i have had that trouble also. I just stay in places that have very little traffic. Also i have experianced the phantom movemant myself quite a few times. Its quite creepy. Who knows Segas so dumb they should be out more and answering questions and getting input from the customers. HAHA one more thing about the censoring thing they censor the word masterbate but dont censor the correct spelling masturbate. Once again Sega has proven itself stupid to me.