PDA

View Full Version : So How Many...!?!?

joluh
Dec 12, 2003, 10:59 PM
I was wondering, how many classes have you ever used!?!? and which levels you got them!?!? why did you leave them!?!?, etc...!?!?

Myself

HUmar lvl100+, he was plaing boring, always doing miss ((his mag stats were sucky, i was a newbie then)), didn't went farther than Ult Caves1 ;_;, also i bought a new memory for only PSO =)

HUnewearls, 6 of them got deleted, lvls between 40-50, uber tweaked all of them, none went farther than hard ruins

Also i'm using one now, the 7th one, this time not tweaked, lvl57 on V.Hard Ruins =D, i'll train a lot before trying falz tho, btw she's not tweaked ^_~

HUcast/HUcaseal, none got farther than normal caves, or lvl10, hehehe

RAmar... EEEWWWWWWWW

RAmarl, lvl30+, i used her only for multi mode, hummm nothing else to say, she went with the HUmar... hehehe

RAcaseal, i always loved the way they look, but i always was reading posts and guides saying they SUCKS, the worst character for an Offliner, and blah, but the first one i made, i fall in love with her ((literally)), lvl106 now, she's here TO STAY

RAcast, same case of the HUcas/caseal, but this one seems to be cool, i like the sound their make while walking X_x

FOmar... ((See RAmar))

FOmarl, she got deleted by lvl80+, not sure why, she just went the boring way, i guess the game was too easy for her... again like the HUnewearls uber tweaked character

FOnewm... just look at my sig/avatar, something else i need to say!?!? =D

FOnewearl, i love how they look, so cute and maybe hot, but for some odd reason they doesn't seem to be that fun to play with O_o

eDIT: typos

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2003-12-12 21:33 ]</font>

LamerPanda
Dec 12, 2003, 11:54 PM
*thinks* o_0

HUmar: Heh, had several, only one that I ever really liked (Fried Rice, made to make fun of people with DBZ names and I guess he was supposed to look "bish" or something). >_> I got him up to a whopping 7 or so? I'm not big on HUs in most cases.

HUnewearl: Had a bunch, haaated most of them. u_u I had this towering skanky one named Rent-a-Zilla that was sort of fun to scare people in the lobbies with, but otherwise didn't really care for her looks, switched for a short one that I have at 20-something now. ^-^ I already forgot her name. >_>; Grimgerde, I think.

HUcast: Haaaaa. >_>; I had one that I got to level 3, but it's pretty much the antithesis of anything I normally play as. Think it was named Tom Servo. XD

HUcaseal: I had one that I worked on for a while that was OK, but got bored with her, the one I have right now is at a pretty low level because it's mainly C-Mode. If you ever see Vice in a C-Mode game, don't pick on her for being horrible. u_u

RAmar: Have one, level 120-something, I mostly use them because I'm used to them from DC.

RAmarl: 40-something, I like her, but haven't gotten around to leveling yet.

RAcaseal: 70-something, same problem.

RAcast: Level 2, I think? XD Er, I'll work on him someday!

FOmar: I had one that I got to 15, then I hated him and remade him, I have one at 40 now and I can't decide whether I hate it or not.

FOmarl: I have two, actually. O_o At least. Highest one is twenty-something, as far as FOs go these are my favorite. Yay support.

FOnewm: Level 2 or 3, wow! I don't hate them, but I haven't started work on him yet.

FOnewearl: Level 9? I'm really bad about leveling FOs, for some reason I would rather walk back to town then use a fluid. o_o *shot*

ShadowFOrce
Dec 13, 2003, 12:32 AM
HUmar - 108
RAcaseal - 28
HUcaseal - 55
RAmar - 59
RAmarl - 90
And I am trying a HUcast he's only at level 12 though

ElizaBluefull
Dec 13, 2003, 01:08 AM
HUcast: I created this one for my best friend. He uses it most of the time, but he is in college in DC so I use him now. I am not a HU at heart, but I can see why he likes the thing. Bad ATA but boy it packs a wallop! Traps are fun too...XD

RAmar: I created this one for another friend. He hasn't used it since he lost most of his guns to FSOD but I'm working on getting those back for him. I like this better than a HU, but I use him not that much as my buddy uses him more. When I do use him, I act like a FO when I support (and boy RAmars are not the best at that)

FOmar: I made one on another memcard in case of FSODX. I like the nuking ability, and the different feel of spamming with GI instead of RA techs. And well, I like the way they look and may cosplay as one someday. The thing is, I go all tech with my FOs, so I didn't get to tinker with the melee FO theory. I may someday...

FOmarl: Well, read my sig. This is my baby! I've found that support goes a long way, and I can nuke too. While not being good at nuking per se, I can set it up to do jz, nuke, and do resta too. (I use my tech list menu (R+Y) for S/D). I use P wand only, unless I want to use my Caduceus for the Grants boost! I've found that the grants boost is very nice in EPII in combo with Megid. If anyone wants to hear more on my FOmarl strategy, PM me cause I'll write too much here.

FOnewearl: I made this for a female friend of mine. She likes it a lot, mainly due to the boss killing efficiency of it and the fact that annoying huge monsters like PanArms, Nanodragon, and the EpII minibosses get toasted by the simple tech bonus. And while the support isn't as good as the FOmarl, well, it can do fine. I use this one when I don't feel like using Eliza, or if I want to lvl it for my friend. TP auto recovery is nice, esp if ye run outta fluids and need to get out of the area.

FOrce at heart, but there are no bad classes in this game. Each one has a unique feel that one skilled enough in using it can bring out the best in it.

opaopajr
Dec 13, 2003, 04:33 AM
hucast: 1 @ lvl 80
humar: 2= 1 @ lvl 70 + 2 @ 30 (deleted)
hunewearl: 2= 1 @ 50 (deleted)+ 2 @ 70
hucaseal: 1 @ 10
racast: 1 @ 5 (deleted)
racaseal: 1 @ 110
ramarl: 1 @ 10
ramar: 1 @ 30
fomar: 1 @ 20
fomarl: 2= 1 @ 130 + 2 @ 100
fonewm: 1 @ 100
fonewearl: 2= 1 @ 110 + 2 @ 90

rough generalities of course. i see a definite trend towards forces http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif .

but i'm learning to enjoy the ranger class a lot more. i used to rail against the boredom of ramars, but right now i've found myself enjoying the change of pace. in fact making both a mind primary mag and a pow primary mag gave me great joy. now i can play a magic ranger and then occasionally switch to a melee ranger. in these lower levels it actually works out well; though i know in the higher levels the advantage will be negligible, so i'm enjoying it now.

Hrith
Dec 13, 2003, 08:32 AM
All except the ugly ones (HUmar, RAmar, FOnewm).

Monomate
Dec 13, 2003, 10:07 AM
HUcast-One i got to level 3 and deleted. the other two I got to level nine. then one of my cards got corrupted and i had to remake one...he's currently level 1
HUmar-i've made one. his only purpose was to raise a mag. i stole all his weapons gave him thousands of meseta and a mag...he will never ever see ragol...
HUnewearl-I've used 1 i got her to level 71, Ultimate caves, then she got corrupted (she was the first character i made it out of Normal mode with hehehe...)
HUcaseal-I have one, I think she's level 9 i like them because they're fast

RAmar-never touched one
RAmarl-I have two, one at level 11, one at level 9. but she got corrupted and is currently at level 1
RAcast-I've only used one...I hated it...
RAcaseal-i've never used one. i like the way the look, but i'm really not into Rangers...

FOmar-I have one he is level 7. i like him as a melee FO
FOmarl-I've made three. one i got to level 7, then deleted because i didn't like it. then remade her, got her to level 9. she got corrupted, and i made a new one...she is level 1 i intend to delete her and do something new...maybe i'll make another FOmarl...i doubt it...
FOnewm-i've never touched one...i hate the way they look
FOnewearl-i made one, this was the character i started using after my HUnewearl was corrupted (having to go from Ulti caves at level 71 to Normal caves at level 12 is really crappy). This is the second character i got through normal mode, and the second character I got into Ulti. she also beat Olga Flow in Hard, whereas i only beat Olga in normal with my HUnewearl. She is currently level 82 and is the best character i've ever played with.

btw this is all entirely offline...

lain2k3
Dec 13, 2003, 11:09 AM
HUcast - had one, got it to level 25 or so. So ugly I couldnt take it.

HUmar - have one now, redria, lvl 18, not really passed judgment. looks ok, plays ok, and I need a lavis cannon/rainbow baton.

HUnewearl - one of my favorites. ridiculously good solo, heart of poumn http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif, Cant find a damned thing with her, but shes soooo cute!

HUcaseal - have one, lvl 108, whitill. awesome ID. shes leveling in addicting foor looking for flight fan. as soon as I get her a god/battle, shes doing HS for a milla. really good char., love her to death.

RAmar - had one to level 4. too ugly to stand.

RAmarl - awesome character. level 123 skyly. t3h seksi http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif, starting ET runs soon, for just about every drop. super great!

RAcaseal - uber cute, but never really played one.

RAcast - kinda cool if you give him a black or white rati or make the optimus prime outfit. never really played this guy either.

FOmar - meh...had one to level 25. def and hp were just too horrible to melee with. its a shame that he has such great atp coupled with such awful ata, def, and hp.

FOmarl - another of my favorites. melee is good times with her, and when you equip a shifta merge and madames umbrella(?), you get one kick ass looking shifta. very pretty too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

FOnewm - level 52, he's cool. totally owns ep.1. not really played ep. 2 though. made him just to get me a kasami and yas.9000.

FOnewearl - none of my own, but played my friends enough to know. very awesome in ep.2, but ep 1 is kinda boring... super cute, so that kinda makes up for it.

Delsaber
Dec 13, 2003, 01:00 PM
Current Characters:
HUmar - lvl 111
HUcast - lvl 108
HUcast - lvl 99
RAmar - 108
HUcaseal - 61
FOmar - 81

Older Characters: (from GCN, but are dead)
HUmar - lvl 113
FOmar - lvl 110
HUmar - lvl 89
HUmar - lvl 76
FOnewm - lvl 89
RAcast - lvl 70ish
RAmarl - lvl 30ish
HUcaseal - lvl 57
HUcast - lvl 30ish

LamerPanda
Dec 13, 2003, 01:04 PM
When I do use him, I act like a FO when I support (and boy RAmars are not the best at that)

Heh, I know how that is. ._. It takes several Restas to restore a decent amount of HP and S/D doesn't add all that much. I love supporting, but wow, I chose a lousy character to do it with, pretty much all I can do decently is freeze.

_Sinue_
Dec 13, 2003, 03:15 PM
HUmar: Tesla lvl 128 (v.1, v.2, Ep I & II)

HUcast: WTF?!? lvl 10 (Ep I & II)

HUnewearl: Elsa lvl 85 (v.1)

HUcaseal: (Can't remember name) lvl 20 (Ep I & II)

RAmar: SludgeVohaul lvl 42 (v.1)

RAmarl: Malice lvl 86 (Ep I & II)

RAcast: AutomaticMan lvl 25 (v.1)

RAcaseal: Sinue lvl 125 (v.1, v.2, Ep I & II)

FOmar: Lore lvl 68 (Ep I & II)

FOmarl: ??? (Can't remember name) lvl 20-ish (v.2)

FOnewmn: Slater lvl 45 (v.1)

FOnewearl: Mana lvl 165 (v.1, v.2, Ep I & II)

joluh
Dec 13, 2003, 03:27 PM
On 2003-12-13 05:32, Kefka wrote:
All except the ugly ones (HUmar, RAmar, FOnewm).

Jint: You called me UGLY!!! AAAAAAAAAAAH!!! FEEL MY FURY!!! ((puts on Sorcerer's Cane, Gifoie Merge, Devil Technique, and his natural Gifoie boosts)) AAAAH!!! ((cast gifoie on Kefka)) hehehe...

=^.^= Meow

navci
Dec 13, 2003, 03:42 PM
Hmm. Way back in v1 I made a FOnewm, poor him. Offline only and wrong ID... he never got past lvl 30. Heh.

Okay, onto the question:

HUmar: bro has one. I don't.. hm. Not fond of them, and can't seem to get the right look.

HUnewearl: Had one back in v1. Hm, Can't get the right look... and right now, need slot to make one. I might make one some day, their exclusive weaps are quite nice...

HUcast: are teh seksi! =D Got one, love him. *hugglez Zu* Now, if only his def point will raise some more...

HUcaseal: bro has one. He didn't like her and deleted her. They are fun to look at, but.. well, hm, ya, no space, and she would play kinda like the HUcast isn't it? So.. no plans in making one yet.

RAmar: Er. Never thought about it at all.

RAmarl: got one. Poorly neglected. She seems cool so far, handgun animation is so nice. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif If I got time to level her up some more I prolly will like her more... as of now, I can only muse on how she manage to run around on heels.

RAcast: Bro has one named "Optimus". They are... funny when tank like, making a hell lot of noises... not played one personally I can't really say much.

RAcaseal: Got a baby one. Not sure if I am keeping. She is so small a Varista look like a rifle on her. I eagerly await the time that she can use a spread.

FOmar: First character on GC. Abandoned the first one because I didn't like his looks. Poor guy. Made another one. Tweaked with mats and stuff. So far he is doing okay. I really like FOmar's rod animation, I just with the FOnewm has a quick one like that. .... ah well.

FOmarl: Like the looks. Never actually make one and able to raise tho. Her attack animations are... odd.

FOnewm: I wuvvv them. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I know many of them find them ugly, but it all really depends on how you make it. I like the way they are all jester like, and can look ridiculous if you do try. Hey, we severely lack ridiculous looking people on PSO... come on, PSO is real life, bring on the fros! Anyhoo. Yes. They are awesome nukage.

FOnewaerl: Wanted one. But then they do play a lot like the newm.... so. Hm.

I tend to play characters that are very different from others...(like FOnewm vs HUcast) I am mainly a Force at heart, but I like it when I am not the FO in the team also. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif So much less effort. Hehe

Hrith
Dec 13, 2003, 03:49 PM
On 2003-12-13 12:27, joluh wrote :
Jint: You called me UGLY!!! AAAAAAAAAAAH!!! FEEL MY FURY!!! ((puts on Sorcerer's Cane, Gifoie Merge, Devil Technique, and his natural Gifoie boosts)) AAAAH!!! ((cast gifoie on Kefka)) hehehe...
So you wanna play ?
*puts on ATTRIBUTE PLATE, ATTRIBUTE WALL, 2 Perfect/Resist, any weapon that kills Jint in one hit, i.e. any weapon* 1700 HP, you still wanna play ?

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

KaFKa
Dec 13, 2003, 03:49 PM
HUmar-i had one, got him up to about 49-ish, noticed that he is one pathetic hunter, so i took his stuff and deleted him

HUnewearl-i have two HUnneys, one is level 191(GoDeSSofBaTTle{capitalized something like that}) and another at level 67, love how obscenely easy soloing is, not to mention quite easy on the eyes n.n

HUcaseal-i made one, got her to level 102 or so, then stopped, she is more of a fun/challenge character anyways.

HUcast-i have one ATM, 67(still leveling...) but i LOVE how they are gods of close-range battle. that and i found a setup so that it doesen't look hilariously ugly (took me an hour in the creator)

RAmar-have one, about 92 or so, just meh

RAmarl-the HUnney of the RAs, i got her up to about level 130-ish, but then i stopped, since rangering really isnt my style.

RAcaseal-i have one, but shes only level one with nothing on her, still theyre uber-cute though. (never got around to doing anything with her)

FOmar-made one, got him to level 120-ish, but same as the RAmar, just meh

FOmarl-they look regal and all, but i never got one past level 14...

FOnewm-they look weird...

FOnewearl-EVIL, PURE EVIL THEY ARE.. (level 82 BTW)

Feather
Dec 13, 2003, 03:50 PM
oh man back in v1 and v2 i had so many characters that i have deleted, lets just say.. nvm. I had to MANY character. That is all you need to know...

joluh
Dec 13, 2003, 04:20 PM
On 2003-12-13 12:49, Kefka wrote:

On 2003-12-13 12:27, joluh wrote :
So you wanna play ?
*puts on ATTRIBUTE PLATE, ATTRIBUTE WALL, 2 Perfect/Resist, any weapon that kills Jint in one hit, i.e. any weapon* 1700 HP, you still wanna play ?

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

AAAAAAAH!!! ((runs around like crazy, equips demonic fork and starts to cast megid lvl30 like idiot))

Nai_Calus
Dec 13, 2003, 08:05 PM
Hmm... Well:

HUmar: I have two. One is currently L123, my highest(Though my FOmar is catching up), the other L26. HUmar #1 was my first character, and I still enjoy using him for some reason. I don't use him as much now, though, since usually when I wind up on Ult these days it's ET or something like that where I find my FOmar easier and more useful. I can't really say anything too horrible about Ian-Kun, though, other than that he's horrible at support(You want S/D? Fine. Stand close to me when I hit 100 PB and Fluffy Mk.II'll S/D you too. XD Or donate/chain with my Mylla&Youlla. I'll happily J/Z everything in sight for you, though, and heal you, though. >.>

HUnewearl: I... Just can't make one I like. I have two HUmars I like, and everyone complains about them and goes on about how hot the HUnewearl is, but I don't care for their looks. Got one to L...10ish, I think, once. Meh. Got one to L12 this morning, lol, slumming on Vega and winding up in a TTF after trying to solo Forest for a while(Wow, for a self-sufficient char, she sure isn't at L1. So many Misses, unlike my HUcaseal when I took her online for Forest... :razz:)

HUcast: Got one to L8 once. I can't make one I like the look of(I wish you could make 'casts look semi-human like you can 'caseals. -_-;), and the bad ATA turns me off just as it does on the HUnewearl.

HUcaseal: Got one to L11, recreated for something else, started another one once I got a 3rd memcard. I like her so far. Spiffy ATA, and neat animations. <3 I'm liking.

RAmar: Got him to L48, Ult, hated the way he completely couldn't handle it(Used to Forces), hated how his MST was even -worse- than my HUmar's, didn't like the way he looked... Meh.

RAmarl: Got her to L26, but I'd made one based too much on me and hated her looks. Never used her, recreated her. Made another recently, ERI, she's L61 now and just keeps getting better. And she's cute this time. XD

RAcast: Been through offline Forest with about five of them. Never managed one I liked the looks of until recently. Kal'Roth-ylt is L24 now, I need to work on him some more. I'm liking him so far, heh.

RAcaseal: I... Dunno. There's just something I don't like about them. I've never even actually made one, I don't think. O_o; *shrug*

FOmar: I... Have three. >.> Zero, my first FOmar, is L121, and I like him more and more every time I use him. I duno. There's just something about a FOmar's looks and odd combination of stats I enjoy. I mean, hell, he pulls semi-decent damage in ET with a MIND Mag using a weapon(And L30 Zalure and whatever level our other FOmar's Shifta is. >_>;). I dunno, I just like him. My second FOmar, Helios, is L69. I don't use him that much, he's max-statted and on an offbrand memcard, but I still like him, even if his near-identicalness to a certain FOmar NPC annoys the piss out of me.(Damn it, Calus, you had to look like that, didn't you?) Then there's my baby L5 FOmar, Fluffy, who's more a joke character than anything else... ^^;;; (Human representation of my HUmar's first Rati.)

FOmarl: Hmm. I've actually had quite a few. None of them really made it past L2. My current one is L8, an d as I finally have one I like the looks of, I imagine she'll continue to gain levels as time progresses.

FOnewm: I've had three. My first was actually on Ver.2, though he was made -after- my first HUmar(It's a long story). He got to L26, then I got my own GC and was able to keep the memcard my HUmar was on and thus he kind of fell out of use. >.>; Never did get out of normal, poor thing. He didn't have that bad of a time, meseta was plentiful in Ver.2 and you dropped it when you died instead of just plain losing it, so it was actually rather easy. I liked him, I suppose, though it's hard to tell at those levels. My second was on GC, and he got to L61 before being recreated. I'm not sure why... Maybe I just liked my FOmar better, maybe I just didn't like his looks I'd used, maybe it was something subtly different about the Ver.2/GC stats that bugged me, whatever it was... I dunno, I just couldn't manage to really get into him. He never progressed beyond Ult Forest, poor thing. My third made it to L4. I liked his looks, but I dunno. Where he was(And where FOnewm #2 was, as well), my RAmarl now lives.

FOnewearl: Got two, made three(RIP Selenity, made it to L16). Currents are Persephone, L57, and ELLY, L15. I like them, but the pure tech nukage gets a little boring... Maybe that's what plagued my FOnewm as well. FOmars at least if I tire of support bitch, I can switch to a little nuking, or even break out a weapon. But I like 'em well enough.

*shrug*

ladyjaderiver
Dec 13, 2003, 08:21 PM
HUmar - currently level 86... I like big swords. And he looks good with them. *G*

HUnewearl - currently level 16... She's legit using partisan-type weapons.

HUcast - none. I think they're kinda scary, actually.

HUcaseal - currently level 82-ish. I love using Berdysh.

RAmar - making one as soon as I get another memory card...

RAmarl - I play on my sister's RAmarl sometimes... Does that count?

RAcast - Ugh, I hate mecha that look like this... No offense to others of course, I just don't like them. Thus, I've never played one.

RAcaseal - I love my little Liger! She's only level 40, though... She's still cute in that green fuku-type armour. *G*

FOmar - EEEEEEEEE! They're so pretty! I don't have any yet, but I do play on my sister's on occasion.

FOmarl - little Megumi! My FOmarl is level 26-ish. She's a melee/teching force. I don't play on her very much, but I do like her.

FOnewm - can I emphasize UGLY enough? They make me cringe. I will probably never draw one. I did get my cousin's FOnewm from Very Hard to Ultimate, though, if that counts as playing one.

FOnewearl - my principal character is a FOne. *G* She's level 113 or so.