PDA

View Full Version : leveling time?

Veskar
Dec 13, 2003, 04:44 PM
How long does it take to level to say....30? Ive seen people on this board with multiple 100+ characters and PSO for GC has only been out for a year. That's about how long it takes to level two jobs to 60 on FFXI. I've heard you can beat Dark Falz at 30 so I'd like to do that soon^^. Sorry if it's n00b question.

Aurra
Dec 13, 2003, 04:46 PM
Not very long at all. You could probably get a character to lv30 in a day if you played a lot.

Veskar
Dec 13, 2003, 04:48 PM
dang. Just saw this was wrong forum^^ sorry

Fojar
Dec 13, 2003, 11:21 PM
30's cake, i got a racast to 80 (with beating all of offline ep1) in 3 days.

Firocket1690
Dec 14, 2003, 05:05 AM
...And I got a (twinked) RAmarl from Lv.1 to offline ult in a week.
As of now, she's Lv. 57 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Oh, and 38's not a bad level to go beat up on falz for the first time. Hell, first time I fought falz on GC I was Lv. 43 and still dying!

Kamatz
Dec 14, 2003, 06:12 PM
Depends on your level. The problem with tackling Falz is the Heaven Punisher attack (Same for Olga, actually...).
That usually takes about 250 HP to survive. Of course if your character is gifted with good items and such, you might be able to squeeze by with 180+ HP. I know my new HUcast, Kanti, was just barely able to survive it at level 19, when he had exactly 180 HP.

In contrast, my RAmar, Kamatz, had to be level 26 before he could slay Falz, for reason that he couldn't survive that attack untill then. He was my first, and so didn't have the advantage of high-quality hand-me-downs.

Oh, and to the original question... I can play any character up to 20, easily, in one afternoon. At 20 you gain access to Online hard mode, so after that I can't imagine it being much of a strain to push on to 30.

KaFKa
Dec 14, 2003, 06:26 PM
you can level to thirty in one night, and as for falz, i took him at level 18 for my first try, got wrecked on, then came back at about 21.

if you're online, then getting to level thirty, especially if your tweaked, is absurdly easy. (TTF, TTF, TTF...)

_Ted_
Dec 14, 2003, 08:19 PM
On 2003-12-13 20:21, Fojar wrote:
30's cake, i got a racast to 80 (with beating all of offline ep1) in 3 days.

Holy crap! I just got my racast to 80 the other day, and I use him offline and online! Of course I only have the time to play on weekends and even then only for a few hours...

opaopajr
Dec 15, 2003, 06:45 AM
put it simply, you can really play this game fast.

i've noticed that when new players or observers watch behind me they are befuddled by the absolutely rapid speed I play at. That hotkey item/weapon/spell menu and that start button menu goes on and off all the time, which seems normal to me, but to them it's just a blur. and when i run up to a shop to sell and resupply in a few seconds flat really bugs their eyes out.

honestly i'm at the point where i can't tell i'm playing that fast. But seeing their reactions i realize that if i didn't know what was going on i'd have trouble keeping up. i'm sure most of the people here play at that speed as well, so they can relate.

who else here has seen the dumbfounded expressions of new onlookers watching you play PSO?

JohanCC
Dec 15, 2003, 04:52 PM
Hmm.. I don't think that if it was your first char and your first time playing you could get to lv30 in an afternoon. Think without tweaking of any kind. Not to mention how often you play the game. Depending on your pace, it could take a week offline. Online, it could take a day easily.

ilr2000
Dec 15, 2003, 05:24 PM
twinked... you can get a character to 100 in a day, if you know what you're doing.

gamer232323
Dec 16, 2003, 04:16 PM
I beat dark falz at lvl.27(not my first time) and i got my HUcaseal to lvl.41 in like a month
WAIT i have an excuse...
Im in school and have a life
and this is the first time ive played episode 2 and itsw on hard mode.
So some people, like me, Take their time ... still waiting
and i'm quessing tweaked means hacked???
ive never hacked so i wouldnt know

darthsaber9x9
Dec 16, 2003, 04:35 PM
when you say a day, do you mean 24hours work or a normal days worth of play. for me thats 8-9 hours VERY MAX.

Black000Moon
Dec 16, 2003, 04:42 PM
On 2003-12-16 13:16, gamer232323 wrote:
I beat dark falz at lvl.27(not my first time) and i got my HUcaseal to lvl.41 in like a month
WAIT i have an excuse...
Im in school and have a life
and this is the first time ive played episode 2 and itsw on hard mode.
So some people, like me, Take their time ... still waiting
and i'm quessing tweaked means hacked???
ive never hacked so i wouldnt know

I think he means lvl 200 mag, good armors and stuff good weps ,units ,some mats. etc.

badbitz
Dec 16, 2003, 06:35 PM
anyways....heh getting a mag to lvl 200 is pretty easy and fast enough

getting to lvl 30 is ez but what about....

200?
my highest is like 100.well i havent played in 2 weeks because of being grouunded -_-