PDA

View Full Version : Question about stacking

Delsaber
Dec 14, 2003, 02:49 PM
Do PB/Creates stack?

EDIT: Oops, relized that I posted in wrong section. Meh.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Delsaber on 2003-12-14 11:50 ]</font>

rena-ko
Dec 14, 2003, 02:51 PM
yes, they do.

Delsaber
Dec 14, 2003, 02:58 PM
Thank you, Rena-ko.

muff
Dec 14, 2003, 03:01 PM
Only units that don't stack are /BATTLE ones.

Delsaber
Dec 14, 2003, 03:02 PM
So, how far do they stack? If I equip four will I get 4 PB every 5 seconds?

rena-ko
Dec 14, 2003, 03:04 PM
around ... 1 PB per unit after each 3-5 seconds... dunno exactly right now.

joluh
Dec 14, 2003, 03:13 PM
On 2003-12-14 12:01, muff wrote:
Only units that don't stack are /BATTLE ones.

Oooooooh, it's good to know that, silly me equiped 2 general battles X_x

lain2k3
Dec 14, 2003, 03:53 PM
on my characters at least, they do not.

no matter how many I have on, I still only get 1 PB per 3-5 seconds.

maybe its my copy ogf the disc, but mine do not stack.

VioletSkye
Dec 14, 2003, 04:19 PM
Hmmmm. mine stack. I used 4 and got 4 pb every few seconds. I used it to do some testing awhile back.

Soukosa
Dec 14, 2003, 04:41 PM
It was explained by some a bit ago that PB units actually don't stack, but they simply have their own timer and when it comes time to add to the PB meter, it will do so independently of the others. I haven't personally checked into this yet, but it makes sense.

VioletSkye
Dec 14, 2003, 06:02 PM
On 2003-12-14 13:41, Sounomi wrote:
It was explained by some a bit ago that PB units actually don't stack, but they simply have their own timer and when it comes time to add to the PB meter, it will do so independently of the others. I haven't personally checked into this yet, but it makes sense.

I like your explanation better http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I agree its not really stacking, but thats the only way I thought of to explain it.

opaopajr
Dec 15, 2003, 06:25 AM
correct PB meters really don't "stack" per se, for they do not continuously add something, like let's say resist/xxxx's. they tic off and add separeately. you'll find this out if you take off a PB/"unit" and re-equip. it'll be "off-time" with the other pb/"unit"s (i remember trying to make a pb battler character, was goofy fun).

that said, xxx/battles don't stack like other continuous effect units like xxx/powers or resist/xxx. another one that doesn't stack (because it's redundant) is trap/search. Also the infamous state/maintenance doesn't stack as well as (which also is kinda obvious).

It'd have been amusing if the battles stacked, but then there'd be a point that, besides being unfair, your character would be nigh-uncontrollable, spazzing like a crank fiend looking for his next fix. it'd be hard to play PSO after getting used to that spastic action.

kingmurp
Dec 15, 2003, 06:41 AM
::imagines HUmars with claws and 4 God battles::
ROFLMAO

Thepandaman
Dec 15, 2003, 12:51 PM
slightly off-topic, but is God-battle worth searching for for ages, cos I've killed about 150 hildelts (on forest of sorrow), and although I enjoy the experience lol, I wouldn't mind knowing how useful it is. The main reason for killing the hildelts is to find hildetorrs, for magic stone irisita, but I have 4 hunter friends who are non-redria, and all want something to make them faster

rena-ko
Dec 15, 2003, 01:08 PM
On 2003-12-15 09:51, Thepandaman wrote:
slightly off-topic, but is God-battle worth searching for for ages, cos I've killed about 150 hildelts (on forest of sorrow), and although I enjoy the experience lol, I wouldn't mind knowing how useful it is. The main reason for killing the hildelts is to find hildetorrs, for magic stone irisita, but I have 4 hunter friends who are non-redria, and all want something to make them faster

use it and you'll see that the difference can save you in tricky situations. i esp. like it on my hucaseal. swift & deadly.

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Dec 15, 2003, 01:26 PM
The God/Battle unit makes a HUGE difference !! I found one a looonnngg time ago and I still use it. It really helps, a LOT http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif !!

Thepandaman
Dec 15, 2003, 01:51 PM
Cool, thanx. I haven't found one yet, but i think the drop rate is only 1/360 or something like that, so it shouldn't be too more hildelts....