PDA

View Full Version : Im getting back into PSO!!! . . .and I got a couple question

Flame
Dec 14, 2003, 03:25 PM
Well, this is it folks. Im back. The addiction has snagged my soul once more. Except this time, im going to get a n adaptor and key board. Hell yeah! But. . . i was wondering. . .what are the servers like these days? I havent been online since the glory days of (take off hat) the dreamcast. (puts hat back on) Also, I was wondering if there are some justice loving souls out there that would like to start over with me from level one with NO TRANSFERED ITEMS OR SUPER MAGS at all! (seeing as my friend lost my Uber high level character with uber rare items) So please people, give me your expertise.(those that are still online anyway.)

-thankies Flame

rena-ko
Dec 14, 2003, 03:33 PM
finding fitting people on first try might be a problem... i'd prefer leveling to at least ult forest offline. so you have something unlocked already etc... and since you arent even fond of tweaking, thats another plus offline. heh.
good luck.

Saiffy
Dec 14, 2003, 05:38 PM
there are a good group of legits that you can find online sometimes, when i went legit i only knew 1 person that i still play with today, and from that person grew to about 20 people that i know who are always ready to play http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

If you do get online i hang out in Altair 4 almost all the time on my HUmar McRing Ring or my force Ubisius

BullKathos
Dec 14, 2003, 05:55 PM
if ur geting onlin im level 20 an im totaly legit... not to much of a difference if you get started now. My chars name is bullkathos and i play in Antares 8 and 10. Usualy there is one legit game per block on a ship. usually...