Dec 16, 2003, 07:53 PM
Ok, the canditates for President and Vice President are:

Allos and Guntz348
Ketchup345 and Captain_Bob
Zaneatron and Kizaragu

Polling ends Friday at 8 P.M. EST!!!

Allos
Dec 16, 2003, 08:01 PM
Vote for me and Guntz, you know you want to.

BTW, I'm not wearing pants!

cheatachu72
Dec 16, 2003, 08:23 PM
:shivers at the thought of pantsless Allos:

And why are you in a mini-skirt Allos?

Monomate
Dec 16, 2003, 08:27 PM
why are we doing this?

we did this when I was still here...whoever one didn't do anything with FKL...it's no use...being prez means nothing in FKL...just...a couple of Polls...and that's it...

meh...carry on...

LamerPanda
Dec 16, 2003, 08:33 PM
I already know the winner.

http://www.geocities.com/lamerpanda/forum/dewey.txt

Yes, Zombie Dewey will rise from the dead, and this time, he's serious.

The first thing he'll do after election is issue giant newspapers with strange shapes! ;_; Tricky zombies!

Monomate
Dec 16, 2003, 08:36 PM
On 2003-12-16 17:33, LamerPanda wrote:
I already know the winner.

http://www.geocities.com/lamerpanda/forum/dewey.txt

Yes, Zombie Dewey will rise from the dead, and this time, he's serious.

The first thing he'll do after election is issue giant newspapers with strange shapes! ;_; Tricky zombies!

somebody knows their history!

Allos
Dec 16, 2003, 08:50 PM
On 2003-12-16 17:27, Monomate wrote:
why are we doing this?

we did this when I was still here...whoever one didn't do anything with FKL...it's no use...being prez means nothing in FKL...just...a couple of Polls...and that's it...

meh...carry on...

I remember those days.

DarkSoldier
Dec 16, 2003, 08:57 PM
if you guys dont like pants then why do ware skirts in the winter it must be very cold out their in the cold breasy wind and all the snow coming down on your bare white legs.

I have a question do you guys get frost bite all the time?

Ness
Dec 16, 2003, 08:59 PM
You know who I voted for.

Allos
Dec 16, 2003, 09:02 PM
We don't wear skirts............we permit shorts as long as they are of appropriate length.

Ketchup345
Dec 16, 2003, 09:06 PM
On 2003-12-16 18:02, Allos wrote:
We don't wear skirts............we permit shorts as long as they are of appropriate length.

Right... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

I know you accept shorts, but still, I have seen you in a skirt many a time, and you wore nothing but one during the filming of the yet-to-be-made FKL:TM.

Or was that someone else...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-12-16 18:06 ]</font>

DOG21313
Dec 16, 2003, 09:07 PM
On 2003-12-16 18:06, Ketchup345 wrote:

Right... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

I know you accept shorts, but still, I have seen you in a skirt many a time, and you wore nothing but one during the filming of the yet-to-be-made FKL:TM.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-12-16 18:06 ]</font>

Naw, that was definatly him.

Monomate
Dec 16, 2003, 09:09 PM
On 2003-12-16 18:06, Ketchup345 wrote:

ah...actually Allos spends most of his time naked...on the computer...in FKL...

Allos
Dec 16, 2003, 09:09 PM
................... (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=79214&forum=14)no.

Just stop now.

DarkSoldier
Dec 16, 2003, 09:14 PM

you dont ware shorts their considered pants so you must ware skirts.

and if I saw you out in the streets in a skirt I would blind my self with a cow burner so I would not have to see that sight ever again as long as I live.

Monomate
Dec 16, 2003, 09:19 PM
On 2003-12-16 18:14, DarkSoldier wrote:

and if I saw you out in the streets in a skirt I would blind my self with a cow burner so I would not have to see that sight ever again as long as I live.

just wondering...

do you ever type anything that is not a complete jumble of words that looks like some ADHD kid spouted off?
I mean...seriously...I'm not a grammar nazi...but damn...

(not making fun of ADHD...i'm ADHD...but i don't talk like that or type like that)

Allos
Dec 17, 2003, 03:52 PM
On 2003-12-16 18:14, DarkSoldier wrote:

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?????

Zaneatron
Dec 17, 2003, 04:08 PM
STOP EVERYTING!!!

i dont remember coming last in the first poll. damm you all to hell. wtf happened. i thought most people didnt like the dtpa/a-dtpa choose the neutral guy for once. *shakes fist* grrrr

Ketchup345
Dec 17, 2003, 04:12 PM
On 2003-12-17 13:08, Zaneatron wrote:
STOP EVERYTING!!!

i dont remember coming last in the first poll. damm you all to hell. wtf happened. i thought most people didnt like the dtpa/a-dtpa choose the neutral guy for once. *shakes fist* grrrr

I posted the canditates in alphabetical order, and I guess the A-DTPA and the DTPA are now the main groups, and people want to join one of them, since they want to get the battle over with so they took a side.

Kizaragu
Dec 17, 2003, 04:24 PM
Heck, I know I'm in the DTPA and all, but don't hold it against me.
Sorry allos http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
You know you want me as your vice president!

As Vice President, I will recommend to Zane that:

Fresh kills gets a post count

Rubbies are either abolished or celebrated
There will be a vote for the public to decide.

FK:TM will finally go into production (may require a tax)

Instead of badges, long term spammers (seeing as both me ands zane are british) will recieve knighthoods.

Two lucky voters will recieve the honoury position of either the presidental secretary or my PA.
I thank you for you time and I hope you make the right choice.
This message was brought to you by the Zaneatronian party.
Working today, to make tomorow a spam worthy place.

Bradicus
Dec 17, 2003, 04:25 PM
A) cow burner? cattle prod you 'tard.
B) i'll wear a kilt when and where i want!
C) i beleive the naked guy in FKTM was Mr. Tom Hanks...
C) shigged shiggedy shwa.

Ketchup345
Dec 17, 2003, 04:40 PM
If elected President of FKL, I will:
Start FKL:TM writing and filming
Promise that the Rubby will ever be banned, and encourage places where Rubbies would be given in a nice, calm, safe environment (like a massauge parlor) to start up
Allow some exceptions to the FKL Spammer badge users (I must give permission though), and/or modified restrictments
Encourage "good" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/spam.gif, (not as many repeat topics {ie. the ones that only say http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/spam.gif 100 times})
Allow hazing of FKL n00bs (to an extent)
No taxes ever (even when the movie starts production)
Keep posts about the A-DTPA in threads only when the DTPA was brought up and specially ones marked with the header of A-DTPA and/or DTPA business/whatever
And more...

Kizaragu
Dec 17, 2003, 04:57 PM
On 2003-12-17 13:40, Ketchup345 wrote:
If elected President of FKL, I will Start FKL:TM writing and filming
Dude, You can't do that. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Everybody knows me and zane created and have the rights to the movie.
He's lieing to you all! He's making promises he cannot keep! It's like the whole rubbie thing. Everyone knows uncle_bob created (and owns the rights etc...) to them.

This man is a fraud.

If elected President of FKL, I will promise that the Rubby will ever be banned, and encourage places where Rubbies would be given in a nice, calm, safe environment (like a massauge parlor) to start upSee my comment above.
Vote for the Zaneatronian party. We give you the choice of wether you wish to keep the rubby or not. We don't make them for you. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

If elected President of FKL, I will allow some exceptions to the FKL Spammer badge users (I must give permission though), and/or modified restrictments

Wouldn't you rather get knighted by us instead!?

If elected President of FKL, I will no taxes ever (even when the movie starts production)
See above comment I made about the movie.
You obviousely haven't seen the expected budget to the movie.
It's far too big a project for me and zane to handle on our own(Money wise).
The demand for the movie from the general public is high, so a small tax shouldn't bother anyone too much. (Plus all fresh killers can see it for free anyway, as an extra thankyou.)
Without the rights to it, you'll have to create your own movie from scratch. Making your budget to it even higher! You'll be forced to introduce the tax.

You play dirty, But I play dirtier.
Come on, I was made to be a politician with arguments like that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kizaragu on 2003-12-17 14:04 ]</font>

Monomate
Dec 17, 2003, 05:00 PM
i say write-in Monomate and vote for him.

Ketchup345
Dec 17, 2003, 05:11 PM
On 2003-12-17 13:57, Kizaragu wrote:
Dude, You can't do that. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Everybody knows me and zane created and have the rights to the movie.
He's lieing to you all! He's making promises he cannot keep! It's like the whole rubbie thing. Everyone knows uncle_bob created (and owns the rights etc...) to them.

But I was chosen as the writer.

See my comment above.
Vote for the Zaneatronian party. We give you the choice of wether you wish to keep the rubby or not. We don't make them for you. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Why would anyone want to ban it?

Wouldn't you rather get knighted by us instead!?

Not really, can't display that as easily. (how would one show it?)

See above comment I made about the movie.
You obviousely hadn't seen the expected budget to the movie.
It's far too big for me and zane to handle on our own. The demand for the movie from the general public is high, so a small tax shouldn't bother anyone too much. (Plus all fresh killers can see it for free anyway, as an extra thankyou.)
Without the rights to it, you'll have to create your own movie from scratch. Making your budget to it even higher! You'll be forced to introduce the tax.

I have seen it, and it is not that much, remember the A-DTPA has funding that I can put into it, unlike the DTPA which only has one country backing it (Prance); and that country has economic sanctions against it.

You play dirty, But I play dirtier.
Come on, I was made to be a politician with arguments like that.

I just made good points about all of them.

Allos
Dec 17, 2003, 05:21 PM
If Guntz and I win:

-We promise to eradicate the poser organizations

-We promise to make a "final solution*" for the A-DTPA

-FKL will be a place of order once more

-Noob spammers must wait for a 10 ten period before they are permitted to post here

-Noob spammers must undergo an entrance exam

-Ketchup will die

-All DTPA and related threads will be made by the new government and limited by us.

-FK will count towards your post count

*I know, this joke was mean, but c'mon!

Monomate
Dec 17, 2003, 05:23 PM
If elected I promise I will kill every one o ya dirty sons of a bitches...

Zaneatron
Dec 17, 2003, 05:24 PM
i think everyone forgot that im a rich son of a bitch and i own the planet literally. i also think im the only person here who plays PSO on a reagular basis, thankyou money, for enabling me to buy EP3 on import, and PSO+ and the ep3 hori mem card while i was at it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
so basically im richer than all you, my car breaks down and i reverse it into my dads, with a total cost of 2300 pounds sterling (=$4000+) and im still wallowing in money. you say you have funding ketchup, but i doubt you can compare to my financial prowess.

also i dont remember anyone making you the official writer. it was more of a group effort, even frinky-boy gave us some ideas about sandwiches. i also own all rights to character bios and character likness's. and kiz started it up, and i really set the ball rolling. if it wernt for me and him, we wouldnt have it.

Kizaragu
Dec 17, 2003, 05:24 PM
On 2003-12-17 14:11, Ketchup345 wrote:
No you weren't. We never gave you permission. I said I'd talk about it with zane and that I'd get back to you (which I didn't).
It's already been written by an unknown but incredible writer.

It's quite apparent that many people are getting sick of it (the rubby), That's why we'll provide a voting poll for the public to decide.

You see people! Ketchup is so naive, he's never noticed!

Not really, can't display a knighthood as easily. (how would one show it?)
The same way as a 'badge' numbnuts. Either as an addon image to your sig (provided by us) or inserted into your title.
For example my lame ass 'Tiger-striped cat' would be replaced with 'Sir'

I have seen it, (The movie) and it is not that much, remember the A-DTPA has funding that I can put into it, unlike the DTPA which only has one country backing it (Prance); and that country has economic sanctions against it.
You can't have seen the movie as it isn't in production yet. That's what I've promised will happen when we've been declared the winners of the election.
More lies!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kizaragu on 2003-12-17 14:29 ]</font>

monkeyfist
Dec 17, 2003, 05:31 PM
DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!! DTPA!!!
Allos and guntz all the way

Kizaragu
Dec 17, 2003, 05:33 PM
But I'm part DTPA aswell. (Third in command I add)
Give me your vote dammit.
I'm british and easilly lead (thinks Tony Blair and George Bush) you can use me!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kizaragu on 2003-12-17 14:37 ]</font>

Ketchup345
Dec 17, 2003, 05:43 PM
On 2003-12-17 14:24, Kizaragu wrote:

No you weren't. We never gave you permission. I said I'd talk about it with zane and that I'd get back to you (which I didn't).
It's already been written by an unknown but incredible writer.

It's quite apparent that many people are getting sick of it (the rubby), That's why we'll provide a voting poll for the public to decide.

You see people! Ketchup is so naive, he's never noticed!

Not really, can't display a knighthood as easily. (how would one show it?)
The same way as a 'badge' numbnuts. Either as an addon image to your sig (provided by us) or inserted into your title.
For example my lame ass 'Tiger-striped cat' would be replaced with 'Sir'

I have seen it, (The movie) and it is not that much, remember the A-DTPA has funding that I can put into it, unlike the DTPA which only has one country backing it (Prance); and that country has economic sanctions against it.
You can't have seen the movie as it isn't in production yet. That's what I've promised will happen when we've been declared the winners of the election.
More lies!

I didn't say the movie, I said/meant budget.

Also, I do have funding comparable to Zane's.

I thought I remember getting the Ok for writing the movie.

I haven't seen anyone recently say anything negative about rubbies, and you would lose support if they were banned.

And Allos, I have had 100s of attempts at my life, and not one has even come close to succedding.

Edit: I will also get rid of the DTPA and in effect, the A-DTPA (can't have the A-DTPA if there is no DTPA).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-12-17 14:44 ]</font>

Kizaragu
Dec 17, 2003, 05:50 PM
On 2003-12-17 14:43, Ketchup345 wrote:
I thought I remember getting the Ok for writing the movie.
Well you were wrong, very wrong. You just assumed.

I haven't seen anyone recently say anything negative about rubbies, and you would lose support if they were banned.
I can't be assed to look through hundreds of topics looking for every negative comment on rubbies, but they are out there.
We won't lose support, that's why we're giving eveyone a chance to vote to keep it or not.
It's their choice, not ours.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kizaragu on 2003-12-17 14:51 ]</font>

Monomate
Dec 17, 2003, 06:56 PM

that's because uncle hasn't been begging for rubbies like he used to...just go back to the days when asuka and i where here and there was no A-DTPA. Uncle was hated and rubbies were hated and feared...
that's why i'm infinitely puzzled as to why anyone in their right mind (or wrong mind for that matter...) would join the A-DTPA for free rubbies...
that, and the A-DTPA can't give free rubbies because all rights to them belong to Uncle_bob...

Mixfortune
Dec 17, 2003, 08:40 PM
On 2003-12-17 13:25, Bradicus wrote:

Alas, I've been beaten to the punch.

KaFKa
Dec 17, 2003, 08:49 PM
On 2003-12-16 18:09, Allos wrote:
...................no.

Just stop now.

acared of the truth allos?~?

Allos
Dec 17, 2003, 08:51 PM
No, I'm appalled at the idiocy of it all.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Dec 17, 2003, 08:53 PM
On 2003-12-17 17:40, Mixfortune wrote:

Alas, I've been beaten to the punch.

Same, but I must admit, "cow burner" sounds pretty funny, at least it does to me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Mixfortune
Dec 17, 2003, 09:05 PM
yes, especially one to the eye.

DOG21313
Dec 17, 2003, 09:07 PM
On 2003-12-17 18:05, Mixfortune wrote:

Whoa, then I'd be even more colorblind!

Monomate
Dec 17, 2003, 09:16 PM
On 2003-12-17 18:07, DOG21313 wrote:

you're colorblind too? wicked...

DOG21313
Dec 17, 2003, 09:19 PM
On 2003-12-17 18:16, Monomate wrote:

On 2003-12-17 18:07, DOG21313 wrote:

you're colorblind too? wicked...

Yup, one of the advantages of being a dog!

Or was it disadvantages... oh well, it sure is fun! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Firocket1690
Dec 18, 2003, 12:02 AM
On 2003-12-16 17:48, DOG21313 wrote:
Hey, vote for Ketchup in the FKL election, we need to beat out the DTPA!!!

*This is an automated message from PSOW Automailer, please do not respond*

Er...

-_-

Cowboy
Dec 18, 2003, 12:31 AM

hot shot is the generic term used by those of us who actually have cattle http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

polishedweasel
Dec 18, 2003, 01:46 AM
kljhafliuhasd,.mn dfkljha fljkha lfkjdlkjhslkuj heflkjdalkj hflkujh alkjh dfkljha lkuhliueylkjhasdf lkjdhlk ufehlkjhlkdfj hlkj hfliu falkjnd lkjdah liujhfdlak jhdfslkj hdlkjehyliuyhe lkjhnadklmn dalkjhdfiluy lkjhnk jhf liuhkjlnadlkj dflkjhfsd.

I win.

Mixfortune
Dec 18, 2003, 12:25 PM
P.Weasel is the master of Gobbledygook and Doublespeak.

All hail!

Captain_Bob
Dec 18, 2003, 07:52 PM
I'm not as well funded. But I have a body guard. You see that man with the large muscles over there? His name is Butler, and if you want to mess with me, you'll have to go through him.

*this message brought to you by C.B. and the A-DTPA*

In closing, vote for Ketchup and me....OR ELSE!

Kizaragu
Dec 19, 2003, 02:47 PM
Hmm... ketchups winning. That doesn't make much sence.
Me and zane were ahead by 3 then suddenly ketchups ahead by one?
Foul play anyone?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kizaragu on 2003-12-19 11:50 ]</font>

Ness
Dec 19, 2003, 02:53 PM
Why do you guys hold elections? I always have been and always will be the demigod of PSOW.

Ketchup345
Dec 19, 2003, 05:23 PM
On 2003-12-19 11:53, Ness wrote:
Why do you guys hold elections? I always have been and always will be the demigod of PSOW.

But this is for who is president, there is a small difference, I just don't know what it is yet though.

Ketchup345
Dec 19, 2003, 08:02 PM
Voting has ended!!!

The results are:
Ketchup345 and Captain_Bob - 10
Zaneatron and Kizaragu - 10
Allos and Guntz348 - 8

We have a tie between me and Zane.

Drunkenpine1
Dec 19, 2003, 08:07 PM
HEY WAIT... Sorry i wasnt online. I vote 4 Ketchup
Count My Vote. Zane can be Vice Prez.

Ketchup345
Dec 19, 2003, 08:10 PM
So I guess that I'm pres and Zane is VP. Ok, now first order of business...

badbitz
Dec 19, 2003, 08:14 PM
no ! NEVER! i wanted conflict so i voted -_-

Ketchup345
Dec 19, 2003, 08:16 PM
On 2003-12-19 17:14, badbitz wrote:
no ! NEVER! i wanted conflict so i voted -_-

I could work something out with Zane, depends on tomarrow.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-12-20 04:47 ]</font>

Allos
Dec 19, 2003, 09:46 PM
First of fucken all, I vote for this to continue at least until Sunday. A few of the DTPA members and various others that I would vote have not voted due to a lack of internet access for the time being. Please Ketchup, do this, or are you scared of losing?

DOG21313
Dec 19, 2003, 09:48 PM
On 2003-12-19 18:46, Allos wrote:
First of fucken all, I vote for this to continue at least until Sunday. A few of the DTPA members and various others that I would vote have not voted due to a lack of internet access for the time being. Please Ketchup, do this, or are you scared of losing?

He said please... lol

Bradicus
Dec 19, 2003, 10:14 PM
Who is more foolish: the fools, or the fool who wants to lead the fools?

Monomate
Dec 19, 2003, 10:16 PM
On 2003-12-19 19:14, Bradicus wrote:
Who is more foolish: the fools, or the fool who wants to lead the fools?

me

Ketchup345
Dec 20, 2003, 07:47 AM
On 2003-12-19 18:46, Allos wrote:

When this was started, it was clearly announced that it would end at about 8 P.M. EST. It was their fault for missing the deadline. No absentee ballots are accepted after 1/2 hour, so the vote above does count I guess (the one for Zane).