PDA

View Full Version : FOnewearls

Landsi
Dec 17, 2003, 07:20 AM
I was just wondering if the FOnewearl is a good char to use sholud i use her? or should i use the other female force (im looking for a female force) I really want a good legit strong force at about lvl 20 - 50. Hope u can help me.

kingmurp
Dec 17, 2003, 07:43 AM
It depends on the Fo you are looking to play. If you plan on using guns and such I'd suggest Fomarl. Pure techs then hands down a Fonewearl.

Hrith
Dec 17, 2003, 09:08 AM
sig

rena-ko
Dec 17, 2003, 09:22 AM
fonewearl is the queen of offline mode. full mind boost (= 150 mind mats, 185 mind mag) and tons of HP (= 125 HP mats, duh.. and some dragon hp/ god hp) and you can beat both ult bosses at around lvl 100.

good thing if you have another chara to hunt high level tech disks and enough stuff (tech boosting canes and merges and mentioned mats, units etc) for her.

best offline equipment: summit moon
depending on the area: red (ep1), blue (ep2), yellow (cca, non ult mines) merge + the equivalent wand type (agni, dagon, indra)

fomarl is perfect to go full support. this makes her a perfect online character but kinda crappy offline. nonetheless and despite the fact that she is one of the only characters who cant come up for their trif-use and usually needs to be funded by other characters (preferably an android) she can beat both bosses as early as the fonewearl can.

due to their quite low mst max and 250 materials to eat, they can also concentrate on meleeing.
best equipment:
srank twin with special (hm... geist) + god/battle,
good vulcans with hit and maybe a nice special (geist?),
hunters mag with enough ata to make up their lack of said stat,
for the force part a chao striker or madams umbrella (quite easily obtained online - the one requires a branch of pakupaku and starting the quest Towards The Future, the other needs some tower runs to score it from delbiter).

i'd concentrate on support and rabarta / attack. maybe grants.

on a side note, FOmarl is the only chara that TP material gambling in Rappy's Holiday is worth for.

good luck, have both >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-12-17 06:26 ]</font>

Black000Moon
Dec 17, 2003, 03:58 PM
On 2003-12-17 06:22, rena-ko wrote:
fonewearl is the queen of offline mode. full mind boost (= 150 mind mats, 185 mind mag) and tons of HP (= 125 HP mats, duh.. and some dragon hp/ god hp) and you can beat both ult bosses at around lvl 100.

good thing if you have another chara to hunt high level tech disks and enough stuff (tech boosting canes and merges and mentioned mats, units etc) for her.

best offline equipment: summit moon
depending on the area: red (ep1), blue (ep2), yellow (cca, non ult mines) merge + the equivalent wand type (agni, dagon, indra)

fomarl is perfect to go full support. this makes her a perfect online character but kinda crappy offline. nonetheless and despite the fact that she is one of the only characters who cant come up for their trif-use and usually needs to be funded by other characters (preferably an android) she can beat both bosses as early as the fonewearl can.

due to their quite low mst max and 250 materials to eat, they can also concentrate on meleeing.
best equipment:
srank twin with special (hm... geist) + god/battle,
good vulcans with hit and maybe a nice special (geist?),
hunters mag with enough ata to make up their lack of said stat,
for the force part a chao striker or madams umbrella (quite easily obtained online - the one requires a branch of pakupaku and starting the quest Towards The Future, the other needs some tower runs to score it from delbiter).

i'd concentrate on support and rabarta / attack. maybe grants.

on a side note, FOmarl is the only chara that TP material gambling in Rappy's Holiday is worth for.

good luck, have both >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-12-17 06:26 ]</font>
both final ult bosses? anyways one word FOnewearl yet FOmarl can use some neat weapons.....

The_Pea_Guy
Dec 17, 2003, 04:35 PM
I also need some advice on Fonewearls as I am also playing as one offline.

What I like to ask is should I bother powering up the character's attack power by feeding its MAG as well as boosting it's mental power?
Or should I just concentrate on boosting her mental powers to make the character's technique usuage very powerful?

Sorry if these questions seem stupid, I'm not really used to playing as a Fonewearl before. I just want to make my character powerful before I ever go online.

Black000Moon
Dec 17, 2003, 04:46 PM
On 2003-12-17 13:35, The_Pea_Guy wrote:
I also need some advice on Fonewearls as I am also playing as one offline.

What I like to ask is should I bother powering up the character's attack power by feeding its MAG as well as boosting it's mental power?
Or should I just concentrate on boosting her mental powers to make the character's technique usuage very powerful?

Sorry if these questions seem stupid, I'm not really used to playing as a Fonewearl before. I just want to make my character powerful before I ever go online.

I bet people would disagree with me but stick with raising the mental on your mag. I mean FOnewearl isn't that good at meleeing she can be decent with a good wep though...Then once u reach level 200 with that mag I would make a all around good mag. I must of had really good luck the first mag i made (which is a level 200 now) has 65 for mental 45 for all the others which since she is good with techniques thats still a good boost. Anyways first make a mental mag then a power mag.

CGoodness
Dec 17, 2003, 08:45 PM
I, personally, would pick FOmarl so I can be original. I don't see many around.