PDA

View Full Version : My boyfriend...

Shimarisu
Dec 19, 2003, 10:45 AM
is right now hiding in bedroom refusing to play CARD with me, won't come out of bedroom and I hate him. He promised to play on team with me and now won't cause of +5 ex. I'm not allowed to get angry with the game cause men are such babies who can't stand anyone making even a valid complaint. What he doesn't realise (or care about) is this game cured my fear of death, where I was lying in bed 24/7, throwing up any food I ate (throwing up even from looking at it), bawling and crying and totally unable to function. GEE THANKS SIMON, HOW LONG TIL I GO BACK TO THIS NOW?

My life was ruined, this game cured it, and he won't give an inch by playing with with me just cause Sonic Team decide to punish me for being in top 3% of tourney players by giving us both crud exp for teaming up.

*goes off to drink more wine cause antidepressants ran out and none of a certain drug left in house (only thing that seems to cure depression for me - thank god it's no longer illegal here)*

Wow my life is a mess. Made extra short too but I'd rather die early than fear death to THAT extent for the next 50 years.

- Shimarisu

Allos
Dec 19, 2003, 11:01 AM
On 2003-12-19 07:45, Shimarisu wrote:

cause men are such babies who can't stand anyone making even a valid complaint.

I want to make an extremely sexist comment right now but the mods would be all over me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

NKOTB
Dec 19, 2003, 11:13 AM
Just shutup and do it then, either kill yourself or stop blabbing about it here for attention. You are the most pathetic person ever.

Shimarisu
Dec 19, 2003, 11:42 AM
fuck you all, you pile of pathetic worthless (EDIT: watch the language!) I hope you die, I hate you and you can drop dead.

There are multiple scars over my wrists, you think it's clever to provoke people? I might just take you up on it, the way I am at present.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saladwood on 2003-12-19 13:11 ]</font>

anwserman
Dec 19, 2003, 11:45 AM
On 2003-12-19 08:13, NKOTB wrote:
Just shutup and do it then, either kill yourself or stop blabbing about it here for attention. You are the most pathetic person ever.

Brilliant Holmes, absolutely brilliant.

Allos
Dec 19, 2003, 12:03 PM
On 2003-12-19 08:42, Shimarisu wrote:
fuck you all, you pile of pathetic worthless (EDIT: watch the language!)I hope you die, I hate you and you can drop dead.

Did you even see the smiley on my post??? It represents a joke. Oh yeah, and nice use of flaming. I'd report you to the mods but the people that do that are hated around here so I'll let them find out on their own.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saladwood on 2003-12-19 13:11 ]</font>

The_Pea_Guy
Dec 19, 2003, 12:14 PM

I know NKOTB's post may seem harsh towards you, Shimarisu, but he does have a point. How can you possibly think that talking about your real-life problems on the internet will change things for you?

Look, I don't know you personally, but I'm sorry about the problems you have, I really am. If you really need someone to talk to regarding your depression, go see your doctor for counselling.

Talking about it on the net won't do you any favours here.

Kupi
Dec 19, 2003, 01:15 PM
I agree... Shimarisu, get some professional RL counseling. On the Internet, the best you can hope for is a "How terrible for you," and the more likely scenario is more grief or getting called an attention whore.

By the way... flaming is never justified, under any scenario. If someone doesn't have the right to provoke and/or insult you, you don't have the right to do it to them. The fact that they hit you first doesn't change anything. Please try to stay calm, okay?

Shimarisu
Dec 19, 2003, 02:13 PM
I can't stay calm. This game makes me so angry. Why am I persisting? Because I am hoping it gets better than this. I loved it up until say, 3 days ago then I hit this lvl I'm at, can't level up and if I lose the game is REALLY harsh and knocks my exp right down. So anyway, little bastard in the game today, I don't know who she is but if she's reading this, well, you certainly caused a ruckus in my house and I'm sure you are glad. For the record I was not being a sore loser, and jesus, this was not even about losing to you. I lost a VERY close game on a dice roll to a completely different person, the game docked me 10 EXP and I was complaining about it in the lobby to a *friend*. Why should people lose 10 exp if the game was that close? It was either way, I used a card to increase AP, rolled a 1. I would have won had it rolled higher. So no, that exp was lost and it's my right to complain about it to my friend, who I've been playing PSO with for 6 months now.
Now laughing at me, showing me your stupid peado Hune's ass (people who use the polite Japanese bow for a 'kiss my ass' gesture are pathetic) and then saying and I quote:

"Whine whine whine I hate this game and I still play it"

Whereupon I told you playing games was my fricking job, and you laugh at me further and mock my hard earned fairly prestigious job (98% of autistics are unemployed) and ask if I went to college. Well no I did not go to college, they wouldn't have me because my school wrote to them and told them I was a troublemaker (later diagnosed autistic) so my whole life was pretty much ruined. So yeah, you struck a nerve there which is why you got the abuse. But at least I'm not the one who DID go to college and spends the whole day trying to talk to JP players in crap Japanese and getting ignored cause they don't understand you. There I said it - didn't have the heart to before until you proved what an ass you were.

I hate a good 50% of the people on this game, and it's logical that if I get abused like this continually it will make me worse. And BTW the only person I was having a go at was NKOTB. And yeah I would play on the JP ships, only they use Gizonde a lot and we really have nothing to block this, need to find more cards. Lost so many times today to gizonde. So I came to Rigel 7 where people are less experienced only to run into another ass. And yes, I know it's going to get worse, and no, I can not deal with it, but I also do not see why I should give up on online games. I'd be far worse without them. I also can't help ranting on the internet when I feel this way any more than I could help punching my GC when that person had a go. This is what happens when your brain has the emotional level of a 10 year old. No psychiatrist can help me, I've seen them all, gave up when the last one said he had the power to have me locked up, so I said "Fuck you" and moved out of my parent's house like a month later. Not seen one since. Now I know my problems are developmental rather than an emotional disorder, there really is nothing that can be done. It sucks and I deal with it, and this year was the worst. RL is no better than the internet, ever had a woman spit on you because you were ranting and she pulled her kid away and said care in the community was a joke, so I commented on it, she spat on me and fuck, the amount of times I hear "Call the police" or store staff get the security guard (last time cause I panicked when my credit card was refused due to bank error). I've been beaten up by police twice after I struggled with them when they tried to grab me (I can't stand strangers touching me) but nobody wants to make an issue cause I'm not black and my disability is invisible. I've had my windows smashed by local kids, mercilessly tormented by them in the street to the point we had to make an expensive move to a quiet area. I tried to sue an anime convention who banned me after I kicked a chair one year, and even then the support from the disability rights was dropped because of no witnesses to the incident coming forward. The national autistics society had a campaign last year trying to highlight the fact that autistics are the most discriminated against sector of disabled people because we appear to not care for others, so we are constantly abused and treated like animals. Boy are they right, and it will never change. Never. I'm now housebound, been stuck indoors for 3 months and I only leave the house to go to Japan (spent 5 weeks there in total this year) where I never get this crap from anyone. I've run the whole gamut of screaming fits in Tokyo and everyone from kids to old ladies has stepped up and asked if I needed help.

I'd move there but of course, they only accept people for work visas if they have a degree. So yeah, my whole life is ruined. And it's half over anyway, so it probably doesn't matter much anymore.

- Shimarisu

Chaos_Phoenix
Dec 19, 2003, 03:00 PM
Sure, life sucks, but what can you do about it? Whining on the internet will not solve a thing. If anything, people will think less of you because the only way you vent your problems is through the keyboard. If you want some closure, tell your BF your problem, and work it out with a counsler or something. Leave the lives of us PSOers to ourselves, and go somewhere else. PS: Your topic was more of a complaint than a full-on rant. Good efforts though.

C_P says: Hope life gets better ^_^

Shimarisu
Dec 19, 2003, 03:07 PM
"Go somewhere else."

Gee thanks. Should I not bother contributing to the site anymore then? I'm feeling less inclined to do so by the minute. I'd do so out of a favour to the mods, but there really aren't a lot of people here who deserve it IMO.

- Shimarisu

Ness
Dec 19, 2003, 03:18 PM
I think you guysd need to leave Shima alone. The reason she comes off as a jerk is because of her other personality. She can't control it because she is autistic (sp?). Once you get to know her, she's not that bad of a person.

Eum
Dec 19, 2003, 03:45 PM
Yes. I know I speak crap Japanese, and I often wonder if I'm even understood when I try to make friendly gestures to people who aren't really getting spoken to while waiting for a tournament or what not. Thank you for letting me in on that, because I won't bother anymore. I never said I spoke good Japanese. I can't even read katakana or kanji, and my hiragana isn't perfect. My vocabulary is beyond limited. Instead of insulting my Japanese, perhaps you could've helped me with little basics, but I know that requires time and patience and we're all doing something. Aside from that, I know virtually nothing about sentence structure. I wasn't bowing as a way to say, "kiss my ass." I was bowing to Maliit Lit who was across the room, and I thought was looking at me. I always use lobby animations around her just because she seems to be amused by it. Sorry.

I didn't know that was you, and I'm very sorry for insulting your complaining because I had no idea what was behind it. I was annoyed because people constantly insult the game and ST, and it really bothers me for some reason. Probably immature and driven by the fact that I do in fact like the game. I just don't want to see people bash it for reasons that in my opinion aren't very important. I know the roll of the dice can be very frustrating. It was wrong of me to comment on your feelings on it because everyone should vent or they could in fact explode because of the irritation.

As for the college bit, that's not what I meant. I doubted you had such a job, and asked if you went to college for it in a fashion that suggested I was playing along or whatever. I wasn't trying to downplay your intelligence.

I had no idea who you were here, and I guess it's ironic now that I know. I've basically been an ass to you twice now when you didn't deserve it. When I was reading this topic, I felt really bad for your situation, and I think sometimes people can't contribute sympathy because they need to vent their own frustrations. Where you use this board for a way to relieve problems you're facing in real life, I think I've been using this board too much for the same reason, but instead of making topics, I've been targeting users.

I really regret presenting myself this way because I think in general I'm a pretty nice and thoughtful person. When we first played [which, by the way, you did beat me. I forgot, and I was attacking your boasting because of the argument in general] I really enjoyed myself. Even though I did lose, I didn't mind because I felt it was a relaxed match, and no one was rude or pompous about it.

I guess it's good that all of this happened, though, because I can now re-evaluate how I've treated you, and many other people. I hope there are no hard feelings, and I wish you the best of luck in handling your what seems to be pretty severe problems away from the computer and PSO. Sometimes things can seem hopeless, but just remember that miracles do happen and there is never a problem too big to solve.

Saladwood
Dec 19, 2003, 04:10 PM
Shimarisu, I know NKOTB was flaming you for no reason, but please don't respond back to flames like that.

And everyone else, Shimarisu has a right to vent, this is a free forum. If you don't really like what she's saying, then don't read it and don't be an ass about it.

And NKOTB, bye bye. That flame was your 4th warning.

And I think some of this conversation would be better suited for PMs

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saladwood on 2003-12-19 13:12 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Dec 19, 2003, 04:31 PM
On 2003-12-19 12:07, Shimarisu wrote:
"Go somewhere else."

Gee thanks. Should I not bother contributing to the site anymore then? I'm feeling less inclined to do so by the minute. I'd do so out of a favour to the mods, but there really aren't a lot of people here who deserve it IMO.

- Shimarisu

mmm welcome to working for psow. yes thats' the way it is. but keep in mind you're helping out a whole lot of other people. just ignore the people and don't read the threads. and i do feel bad and feel your angst shim, i really do. there's already enough stigma to deal with, which people don't understand. and then you have to deal with people who don't understand what mental illnesses are and just tell you to knock it off, snap out of it or jump off a bridge. and yes, that reaaaally shows the intelligence of such people. anyhow, don't get so mad, calm down, don't be so harsh and reckless. and while i know it's hard because of your autism, try. you shouldn't let people get to you. many people don't realize how they come across, many don't realize how they present themselves and how their attitudes are. many people attack others just because it's easy and they can and it gives them self validation. and while some need to do this for their own ego and confidence, you don't need to be their victim or feel enraged. focus on life, having your bf again and work. and you other people really need to learn that shima is just venting and as for nkotb, you deserved it. no one has the right to say that to anyone.

anwserman
Dec 19, 2003, 05:53 PM
On 2003-12-19 07:45, Shimarisu wrote:
is right now hiding in bedroom refusing to play CARD with me, won't come out of bedroom and I hate him. He promised to play on team with me and now won't cause of +5 ex. I'm not allowed to get angry with the game cause men are such babies who can't stand anyone making even a valid complaint. What he doesn't realise (or care about) is this game cured my fear of death, where I was lying in bed 24/7, throwing up any food I ate (throwing up even from looking at it), bawling and crying and totally unable to function. GEE THANKS SIMON, HOW LONG TIL I GO BACK TO THIS NOW?

My life was ruined, this game cured it, and he won't give an inch by playing with with me just cause Sonic Team decide to punish me for being in top 3% of tourney players by giving us both crud exp for teaming up.

*goes off to drink more wine cause antidepressants ran out and none of a certain drug left in house (only thing that seems to cure depression for me - thank god it's no longer illegal here)*

Wow my life is a mess. Made extra short too but I'd rather die early than fear death to THAT extent for the next 50 years.

- Shimarisu

I wasn't even aware that you were autistic. I guess the stereotype that I have ingrained in my mind towards autisic people isn't true, but I guess I haven't really known anybody who is autistic to change my opinions and/or thoughts on the matter.

I feel sad for you. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif But at least you play PSO, that is a major plus! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

LamerPanda
Dec 19, 2003, 05:54 PM
She can't control it because she is autistic (sp?).

I just wanted to point out that there's different levels of autism. I'm autistc, too, but not particularly severely. I'm not at Shim's level; so please don't assume that everyone gets frustrated like this, but at the same time, don't write Shim off since it certainly can be serious. I'm just worried that people might start generalizing (no offense to Shim! I'm horrible at phrasing things). I just thought I might bring that up because of this:

(98% of autistics are unemployed)

That seems like a particularly high number. Where did you get that figure from? Does that include people with even minor cases? I don't mean to be rude, I'm just sort of confused, and probably coming off as a jerk, so moving on:

I'm sorry for what's happened to you, even though I can hardly relate, I hope things look up soon. They might not look great at the moment, but here's hoping for a positive outcome instead.

Have you tried telling your boyfriend to enjoy the game for what it is - an activity between the two of you - instead of worrying about the exp? I can't really offer much advice, but I'm sure there's some way you can get him into it if it means that much to you. Keep trying, don't give up hope yet. ^-^

Dime
Dec 19, 2003, 06:37 PM
Your boyfriend won't play PSO with you and locked himself in the bedroom? That's kind of funny, thanks for making my day shim.

Ness
Dec 19, 2003, 06:41 PM
On 2003-12-19 12:45, Eum wrote:

I had no idea who you were here, and I guess it's ironic now that I know. I've basically been an ass to you twice now when you didn't deserve it. When I was reading this topic, I felt really bad for your situation, and I think sometimes people can't contribute sympathy because they need to vent their own frustrations. Where you use this board for a way to relieve problems you're facing in real life, I think I've been using this board too much for the same reason, but instead of making topics, I've been targeting users.

I really regret presenting myself this way because I think in general I'm a pretty nice and thoughtful person. When we first played [which, by the way, you did beat me. I forgot, and I was attacking your boasting because of the argument in general] I really enjoyed myself. Even though I did lose, I didn't mind because I felt it was a relaxed match, and no one was rude or pompous about it.

I guess it's good that all of this happened, though, because I can now re-evaluate how I've treated you, and many other people. I hope there are no hard feelings, and I wish you the best of luck in handling your what seems to be pretty severe problems away from the computer and PSO. Sometimes things can seem hopeless, but just remember that miracles do happen and there is never a problem too big to solve.

Wow, I didn't even know Eum had a good side. Now I've seen it, so I believe it. I guess I could give you another chance now.

*is still stunned by this un-Eumesque post.

polishedweasel
Dec 19, 2003, 07:15 PM

Thank God somebody finally said something to this whining idiot. Perhaps you should consider growing up and stop worrying about things like video games and more about....how stupid you really are. Grow up and stop whining so God damn much. :

LollipopLolita
Dec 19, 2003, 07:25 PM
polishedweasel, that was way out of line. perhaps you didn't know, shima has autism, or maybe you don't know what that is, but what you said is not needed. and you better watch it, you already have 3 warnings. shima is most certainly not a whining idiot. did you even read her post? do you realize you're validating her statements. i can't believe how immature you people are sometimes.

Link00seven
Dec 19, 2003, 07:27 PM
On 2003-12-19 16:25, LollipopLolita wrote:
polishedweasel, that was way out of line. perhaps you didn't know, shima has autism, or maybe you don't know what that is, but what you said is not needed. and you better watch it, you already have 3 warnings. shima is most certainly not a whining idiot. did you even read her post? do you realize you're validating her statements. i can't believe how immature you people are sometimes.

What she said.

Ness
Dec 19, 2003, 07:29 PM

I'm going to have to side with LL on this one, that was a bit too far.

Dime
Dec 19, 2003, 08:38 PM
On 2003-12-19 16:27, Linkooseven wrote:

What she said.

Why do you keep spamming like this? Aren't you a mod?

polishedweasel
Dec 19, 2003, 08:50 PM
Wah? She's a grown woman that needs to get a grip on reality. How about taking that into consideration?

Saladwood
Dec 19, 2003, 09:19 PM
It has nothing to do with age. Are you seriously that ignorant that you know nothing about autism?

I go suggest you go read up about it and learn something new.

Shattered_weasel
Dec 19, 2003, 09:23 PM
autism = the inability to tell between the real and fantasy world or something like that.

Ya he knows what it means. Acctually he mad a funny when he was typing that.

...PSO sucks....

LollipopLolita
Dec 19, 2003, 09:54 PM
no that's not what it is, and allos stop spamming

Firocket1690
Dec 19, 2003, 09:55 PM
[off topic]
o_O
Judging by the recent writings and such, I can pretty much say you've lived a very interesting life. I like the way you write up rants about stuff. Ever think of publishing a book on your life? Inspiration goes a long way. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
[/off topic]

Allos
Dec 19, 2003, 10:00 PM
Because of confusion, here's the definition:

autism-n.
A psychiatric disorder of childhood characterized by marked deficits in communication and social interaction, preoccupation with fantasy, language impairment, and abnormal behavior, such as repetitive acts and excessive attachment to certain objects. It is usually associated with intellectual impairment.

Saladwood
Dec 19, 2003, 10:01 PM
Look, I'm sick and tired of people being so goddamn insulting just because they're too lazy to read up about something before acting like they know what it is.

Just knock it off.

KodiaX987
Dec 19, 2003, 10:02 PM
*tackles everyone outta the spotlight*

By the way, since I happen to have a living encyclopedia about autism in range *points @ Shin* I'd like to ask the following question: What does autism feel like? I mean, general stereotype is that autists don't even talk - but now that I know someone who does, it's spelling "INFO ON THE SUBJECT RIGHT HERE! I SPEAK BY EXPERIENCE!" and thus I hope to get to understand autism better. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Allos
Dec 19, 2003, 10:04 PM
On 2003-12-19 19:01, Saladwood wrote:
Look, I'm sick and tired of people being so goddamn insulting just because they're too lazy to read up about something before acting like they know what it is.

Just knock it off.

I hope that wasn't aimed at me cause I posted the definition so that everyone would know what it was.

shinto_kuji
Dec 19, 2003, 10:15 PM
wow, some people -points at polishedweasel- can be really rude. i'd say your the one that needs to grow up and realize that all your doing is hurting things. noone wants to hear comments like that. hell, saying something like that normally is bad enough, but autistic people have a harder time dealing with it. take that into consideration next time =X

soccerdudegy
Dec 19, 2003, 10:22 PM
wow, some people -points at polishedweasel- can be really rude. i'd say your the one that needs to grow up and realize that all your doing is hurting things. noone wants to hear comments like that. hell, saying something like that normally is bad enough, but autistic people have a harder time dealing with it. take that into consideration next time =X

I agree with this completely and whole heartedly.(spelling)

Shattered_weasel
Dec 19, 2003, 11:09 PM
On 2003-12-19 19:01, Saladwood wrote:

Just knock it off.

O some of us knew what it means and all. But Kod is right. Most shouldn't talk but yet this one writes a book about her life. Hmm this is great.

polishedweasel
Dec 19, 2003, 11:11 PM
Obviously, noone here has ever heard of reality. Say it with me REEEEEAAAALIIIIIITYYYYYY!!!! I understand and know what autism is. But I constantly hear Ms. Shim whining about something that has to do with PSO. So here's the point I'm making, if life is that bad just because of a video game, why bother having anything to do with said game? Has, anyone thought of this?

Also, suicide is a sad thing. Considering said exit makes you a very sad person. With that being said, do what you will mods. I'm tired of these sad excuses for problems getting being blown way out of proportion. That's all I have to say for now. Goodnight. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

anwserman
Dec 19, 2003, 11:53 PM
On 2003-12-19 17:38, Dime wrote:

On 2003-12-19 16:27, Linkooseven wrote:

What she said.

Why do you keep spamming like this? Aren't you a mod?

OK, this whole thread is pissing me off.

I haven't been here a long time, but I've had a really crappy night and seeing Dime's ever thoughtful sentence or so 'reply' is way out of line. She wasn't spamming, she was agreeing. Dime, you spammed by hijacking the topic and making an off-topic post within it. YOU ARE THE GUILTY GROUPIE. Learn when to type or when not to, because I can guarentee that 99% of your post count consists of the crap above, solely meant to piss and annoy each other off.

Another thing, I myself have ingrained stereotypes about what Autism is, and it never occured to me that Shismaru (sp?) might have it, due to that stereotype. Knock it off! You know what Autism probably has nothing to do with this, I'd be equally pissed off if I spend a good $400 getting two Gamecubes, two modems/BBAs, and two copies of the game only to find out that my loved one refuses to play because of some stupid logic decisions made by Sonic Team (what a first!) She was ranting about this whole situation, and look at the forum of this thread, "RANTS". Who would have ever thought, a ranting thread in a folder meant for ranting. Honestly, what do people think of these days? I would have *never* thought of that (end sarcasm.)

I'm just seeing immaturity running rampant throughout this forum. Dime, I feel, deserves to be yelled at as I can guarentee I'm not the only one who is fed up with him being such a smartass. Polishedweasel, looking at his posts within this thread, might be angry but at least he backs up his thoughts with posts that equate to more then one sentence, unlike Dime. Thankfully somebody posted the whole meaning on Autism, so at least I can refer to the actual definition of what Autism is so I can break down stereotypes. But you know what? This whole thread has NOTHING TO DO WITH PSO ANYMORE, it is dealing with the inner hatred and insolense we all have inside us. KNOTB's rather stupid post got him banned - with mighty good reason to boot - but you know what? We're not protected by free speech on this forum, because when we signed up we all voluntairly gave up our rights when posting. There is not some robot on the other side of the monitor making these posts, but an actual human being that took the time to make the thread, hoping to get some sympathy and to release some steam in the only way she knows how.

And the immature jerks tell her to commit suicide. I hate to tell you, suicide is not a wonderful thing and I've lost a friend to suicide. Its always easier to say something if you've never experienced it. And you know what? Maturity is being able to feel the pain and suffering regarding a certain topic... a mature person would never, EVER egg someone on to kill themselves. NEVER.

Everybody needs to grow up, and I'm proud that the mods jumped on this thread to get it back in line... there were reasons why you're all mods, and this justed proved one of the many.

Dime
Dec 20, 2003, 12:28 AM
Ok, she's autistic...so what? I got problems too, but I don't want people to treat me differently, I'm no exception, and neither is she.

Shattered_weasel
Dec 20, 2003, 12:30 AM
On 2003-12-19 21:28, Dime wrote:
Ok, she's autistic...so what? I got problems too, but I don't want people to treat me differently, I'm no exception, and neither is she.

Agreed. We all have our problems but this is bullshit.

Dime
Dec 20, 2003, 12:31 AM
Whoa, this is like the only time we've ever agreed. Drinks all around!

Firocket1690
Dec 20, 2003, 01:08 AM
On 2003-12-19 21:31, Dime wrote:

Anwerman just made a nice long mini-rant about you jacking this thread, and you still continue ... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Dime
Dec 20, 2003, 01:57 AM
On 2003-12-19 22:08, Firocket1690 wrote:

On 2003-12-19 21:31, Dime wrote:

Anwerman just made a nice long mini-rant about you jacking this thread, and you still continue ... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Ok, I don't want to makes this even worse, but how did that post of yours help the situation?

Edit: I don't read answerman's posts, because I know he has a biased opinion toward me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dime on 2003-12-19 22:59 ]</font>

anwserman
Dec 20, 2003, 01:59 AM
Actually, she never went off-topic because you hijacked the thread (once again), so it all goes back to you.

And you know, you could have possibly *not* have replied to her post, to save the trouble of having an argument ensue.

EDIT: Lets just get back on subject now....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: anwserman on 2003-12-19 23:04 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Dec 20, 2003, 02:19 AM
wow this never ceases to amaze me. part of the point of her posts is that she doesn't want to be treated differently. obviously, people have never thought about other people's reality and remain completely ignorant.

Dime
Dec 20, 2003, 02:40 AM
On 2003-12-19 23:19, LollipopLolita wrote:
wow this never ceases to amaze me. part of the point of her posts is that she doesn't want to be treated differently. obviously, people have never thought about other people's reality and remain completely ignorant.

SO why keep bringing up the fact that she's autistic, like it really matters online?

KaFKa
Dec 20, 2003, 02:41 AM
On 2003-12-19 23:40, Dime wrote:

On 2003-12-19 23:19, LollipopLolita wrote:

SO why keep bringing up the fact that she's autistic, like it really matters online?

*look of shame*

[edit]nevermind...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KaFKa on 2003-12-19 23:42 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Dec 20, 2003, 03:06 AM
of course it does. but nevermind... no point!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-12-20 00:07 ]</font>

navci
Dec 20, 2003, 04:27 AM
Hi Shima.
I am really sorry to hear about your problem. Non-supportive people by your side is prolly the worst thing you could have beside having the problem itself.

Hm. When I get Ep 3 I'll play with you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

... Hm. People, please stop dismissing psychological problems, they exist and they are really real. Just because you have never experienced it you might not know the extent of the problem, you don't understand it. But don't dismiss it because it affects a person a lot more than you can imagine in your wildest dreams. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Shattered_weasel
Dec 20, 2003, 11:17 AM
On 2003-12-20 01:27, navi wrote:
Hi Shima.
I am really sorry to hear about your problem. Non-supportive people by your side is prolly the worst thing you could have beside having the problem itself.

Hm. When I get Ep 3 I'll play with you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

... Hm. People, please stop dismissing psychological problems, they exist and they are really real. Just because you have never experienced it you might not know the extent of the problem, you don't understand it. But don't dismiss it because it affects a person a lot more than you can imagine in your wildest dreams. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

We arn't trying to dismiss this psycological problem. I am just wondering how the hell she keeps on talking about this "problem". It sounds exactly like she knows what she is doing and capable in stopping.

LamerPanda
Dec 20, 2003, 11:42 AM
Hey.

If you aren't going to offer support or advice (or apologize for previous actions, whatever), why bother posting at all? It doesn't change anyone else's mind. It makes you look like a jackass, all it nets you is +1 post and the hatred of the other forum members. Quit making inflammatory comments, it's not as if there aren't other topics on the board to post in. If you have a problem with the topic's poster or her condition, why are you in her topic? She is trying to vent. It doesn't effect you in any way, yet you continue to hang around in the topic and complain. Just leave.

*is still stunned by this un-Eumesque post.

For this forum, maybe. >_>

The_Pea_Guy
Dec 20, 2003, 11:50 AM
Shimarisu, I'm sorry if my post yesterday seemed harsh towards you. I didn't realise that you have autism.

Believe it or not, I have autism, too. I have an autistic condition called Aspergers Syndrome; it is a form of mild autism that makes it hard for the person having it to communicate with other people, understanding your emotions, and understanding things.

Now, as I'm older, I'm a lot more better now then I was younger; I can now go out, socialize,I have a college degree in IT, and I am currently learning Japanese.

If you ever read this post from me, PM me if you want to talk to me more about your condition. Maybe I can help you. I promise you that this post is genuine.

If you don't want to, don't worry about it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I know it's hard but try to be strong and don't give up on life. That's all I can say to you I'm afraid.

LamerPanda
Dec 20, 2003, 12:03 PM
I have Asperger's, as well. It's sort of a pain since I misread people all the time, but it's not as serious as the type of autism this topic seems to have been turned torwards discussing. (Did anyone else notice that this got off-topic, or what?)

I can take a shot at helping, but I probably won't do much good since I'm one of the youngest people posting in the topic. o_0

shinto_kuji
Dec 20, 2003, 02:21 PM
the 2 weasels and dime just can't stop. im sorry, but you cannot just dismiss a condition like autism and say something like "get a grip". it affects everything, both online and off. let the person rant. didn't your mommies ever tell you, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."?

though i have no idea what it must be like, i offer my condolences. good luck in your life and don't give up.

navci
Dec 20, 2003, 03:27 PM
We arn't trying to dismiss this psycological problem. I am just wondering how the hell she keeps on talking about this "problem". It sounds exactly like she knows what she is doing and capable in stopping.

The frustration about psychological problem is that sometimes you know you are not being rational, but you just cannot stop the bad feeling. Like, hm, some people are scare of closed space, they might very well know that air wont run out in a close space, or, and elevator is only closed for 10 seconds, it is not going to kill them. But fear is fear, rational minds might not have a say in making you feel any better.

Our minds are very strange. .... And as everyone else said, if you dont have anything nice to say, just shut up.

LollipopLolita
Dec 20, 2003, 04:10 PM
I am just wondering how the hell she keeps on talking about this "problem". It sounds exactly like she knows what she is doing and capable in stopping.

wow, that's sad. so you think someone with a mental disability can just stop it? why then across the country and world, are the homes and hospitals for treatment for people with such conditions, and why do people die from it? why then are there no cures for it? how can you just tell someone to stop it.

i mean, hell by the same token and logic, why doesn't someone with no legs just grow and sprout legs and try to run? hell, i can then just tell someone, hey stop being straight, or stop being a guy. just stop, you know what you're doing and you're capable.

anyhow, shima has a right to vent, it is the rants forum after all.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-12-20 13:11 ]</font>

Morfos
Dec 20, 2003, 04:30 PM
this game cured my fear of death,

Why are you scared of death?

shima is most certainly not a whining idiot.

I agree, she isn't. People shouldn't flame her like that, it is rediculous.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Morfos on 2003-12-20 13:36 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Morfos on 2003-12-20 13:38 ]</font>

LamerPanda
Dec 20, 2003, 04:46 PM
Why are you scared of death?

Most people are. Not sure why, I don't like the thought of the pain that comes with it but death itself doesn't bother me.

The frustration about psychological problem is that sometimes you know you are not being rational, but you just cannot stop the bad feeling.

True. X_X My mom has agoraphobia and sometimes has panic attacks leaving the house. It used to frustrate me when I was younger, it still bothers me that I don't get to go to distant places very often, but she can't help it.

Morfos
Dec 20, 2003, 05:09 PM
Most people are. Not sure why, I don't like the thought of the pain that comes with it but death itself doesn't bother me.

Im scared of it too, but I don't know why she was so scared that she couldn't get out of bed. =(

LollipopLolita
Dec 20, 2003, 05:24 PM
shima had previously posted that she had a debilitating phobia, but she got over it.

Cowboy
Dec 20, 2003, 06:18 PM
Why's it matter if she has Autism or not? Let her say what she feels. It doesn't effect anyone unless they let it.

Shattered_weasel
Dec 20, 2003, 06:59 PM
On 2003-12-20 13:10, LollipopLolita wrote:

I am just wondering how the hell she keeps on talking about this "problem". It sounds exactly like she knows what she is doing and capable in stopping.

wow, that's sad. so you think someone with a mental disability can just stop it? why then across the country and world, are the homes and hospitals for treatment for people with such conditions, and why do people die from it? why then are there no cures for it? how can you just tell someone to stop it.

i mean, hell by the same token and logic, why doesn't someone with no legs just grow and sprout legs and try to run? hell, i can then just tell someone, hey stop being straight, or stop being a guy. just stop, you know what you're doing and you're capable.

anyhow, shima has a right to vent, it is the rants forum after all.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-12-20 13:11 ]</font>

OK it seems that you didn't understand what I ment. I said that it sound like she has known what she has been doing in all of these cases and yet she still does it. Take the kicking of the chair at the one place. She sounds like she could have found something in her mind to stop. Hell I have broken my share of shit, from doors to refridgerators. I have been able to stop in some cases but sometimes I get broken past the point also.

I don't think that any of that should be taken as an insult but a compliment, because I am saying that you are capabile of stoping these. Also I don't think you have only autism I think you just have lots of bad days.

polishedweasel
Dec 20, 2003, 07:17 PM
Fear of death is unnessary. If I am to die, it's my time. That's how I feel about it. Why spend all day worrying about dying, giving yourself ulcers, throwing up because you're so scared of every little thing in the world. Life is way too short to have to live it like that.

Pain of death: Most people don't die painful deaths. They just kinda, pass away. That's the way I see it. Or, I may have some sort of nasty accident, but more than likely, I'm gonna get into a fight with a large group of people and I'll be killed like that. No fear, or some shit like that.

LollipopLolita
Dec 20, 2003, 07:34 PM
I said that it sound like she has known what she has been doing in all of these cases and yet she still does it. Take the kicking of the chair at the one place. She sounds like she could have found something in her mind to stop. Hell I have broken my share of shit, from doors to refridgerators. I have been able to stop in some cases but sometimes I get broken past the point also.

no she doesn't have the ability to stop, and no she doesn't have something in her mind to stop. she can't control it. stop comparing her to you because she's not like you.

I am saying that you are capabile of stoping these.

right, just like a person has the ability to just stop having cancer right?

Fear of death is unnessary.

and as such it is called a phobia... it's irrational.

whatever it is, she still has every right to come here, vent and complain. and this is the rants forum last i checked.

if i were to lock every stupid thread or flame every stupid post or tell every stupid whining person to go die, then for starters, let's delete fresh kills.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-12-20 16:44 ]</font>

Saladwood
Dec 20, 2003, 07:36 PM
You two would be better off reading up on it and truly understanding what happens in a person's head when one is suffering from autism. That way you would less ignorant and rude and more understanding.

badbitz
Dec 20, 2003, 07:39 PM
wow...maybe you should consider another game or something...i dunno there IS always other fun online stuff -_-

Dime
Dec 20, 2003, 07:44 PM
You say it shouldn't matter, yet the last handful of posts were about her autism, stop mentioning it like she deserves special treatment for it.

Saladwood
Dec 20, 2003, 07:48 PM
You don't get it do you? She shouldn't be treated special, or like a freak (like she has), but she should be treated right and with respect. And have the same basic rights as anyone else. And anyone should not be told to "shut up, quit whining and just kill yourself." And just like any other person on the board, she can also make a thread in rants and complain. I mean, do you realize that it's a handicap even by law?

Put it this way, you treat someone handicapped, in a wheel chair normally. But they still get special handicapped parking spots. Right? Because they require more room, because they have mobility problems. When someone has down syndrome, you try to treat them normally and with respect, but when let's say the person makes a mess unknowingly and accidentally because the person cannot comprehend, you understand that and you accept it.

You cannot say, hey I expect you to behave and think like everyone else and I will apply the same expectations and standards to you because it's not possible. They cannot think and behave the same way and in light of those conditions, you should be mindful of it and understanding of it and the consequences that come out of it. To say that, hey I will treat you normally 100% without any added understanding and I will not help you and see your point of view or your situation at all is ignorant.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saladwood on 2003-12-20 16:59 ]</font>

Cowboy
Dec 20, 2003, 08:04 PM
A little bit off topic, but might help a little:

My Defintions of the day:

Stupidity: Not knowing something, and not trying to know it.

Ignorance: Knowing something, and not caring about acting upion it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tracon on 2003-12-20 17:07 ]</font>

Shattered_weasel
Dec 20, 2003, 09:01 PM
HAHAHAHA you don't know why I say these things like that. I didn't mean all past items that she had happen to her i meant all future times. I was trying to give her confidence in this situation. But no it was shot down.

I am sick and tired of explaining all of my posts so learn to understand.

Dime
Dec 20, 2003, 09:03 PM
On 2003-12-20 16:48, Saladwood wrote:
You don't get it do you? She shouldn't be treated special, or like a freak (like she has), but she should be treated right and with respect. And have the same basic rights as anyone else. And anyone should not be told to "shut up, quit whining and just kill yourself." And just like any other person on the board, she can also make a thread in rants and complain. I mean, do you realize that it's a handicap even by law?

Put it this way, you treat someone handicapped, in a wheel chair normally. But they still get special handicapped parking spots. Right? Because they require more room, because they have mobility problems. When someone has down syndrome, you try to treat them normally and with respect, but when let's say the person makes a mess unknowingly and accidentally because the person cannot comprehend, you understand that and you accept it.

You cannot say, hey I expect you to behave and think like everyone else and I will apply the same expectations and standards to you because it's not possible. They cannot think and behave the same way and in light of those conditions, you should be mindful of it and understanding of it and the consequences that come out of it. To say that, hey I will treat you normally 100% without any added understanding and I will not help you and see your point of view or your situation at all is ignorant.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saladwood on 2003-12-20 16:59 ]</font>

No one's treating her differently because of her autism, hell, before you (or whoever) mentioned she had autism I doubt anyone really knew. People treated her like they would treat anyone else who made such silly topics so frequently, and no, I'm not condoning insulting her. I'm just saying she shouldn't expect any different treatment, no matter what's wrong with her.

Arguing this is pointless, so I suggest to let this die.

Cowboy
Dec 20, 2003, 09:06 PM
Then how about everyone quits starting arguements?

Edit: clearing things up -_-;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tracon on 2003-12-20 18:23 ]</font>

Allos
Dec 20, 2003, 09:09 PM
So far it sounds as if there's a lot more than autism going on in her (at least according the dictionary definition).

eRUPT
Dec 20, 2003, 09:23 PM
I thought this thread was about her boyfriend?

If anyone has a comment to make about that then do so. Otherwise You'll probably be receiving a PM from me from posts made from here on out. Oh and a few of you really upset me with your shallowness. Definetly un-written warnings for some of you in my head.

Post on topics from now on.

LollipopLolita
Dec 20, 2003, 09:25 PM
I didn't mean all past items that she had happen to her i meant all future times.

nope doesn't work like that either.

So far it sounds as if there's a lot more than autism going on in her (at least according the dictionary definition).

look up actual symptoms and not just the dictionary.

No one's treating her differently because of her autism, hell, before you (or whoever) mentioned she had autism I doubt anyone really knew. People treated her like they would treat anyone else who made such silly topics so frequently, and no, I'm not condoning insulting her. I'm just saying she shouldn't expect any different treatment, no matter what's wrong with her.

shima mentioned it and shima already said she's been treated differently. you just sort of validated the need and nature of salad's point. i guess we should also not treat physically handicapped people differently. let's not set special seats for them in theaters or make special ramps so they won't have difficulty with stairs and let's not give them the special parking spots. we shouldn't treat them differently no matter what's wrong with them.

and there is really no further use wasting oxygen on this other than laughing at the way mindsets are. if they don't get it, they just wont get it.

but the cuban said post on topic so uhm yeah, shima, your boyfriend should play with you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-12-20 18:26 ]</font>

KodiaX987
Dec 20, 2003, 09:29 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

I motion for a lock before the earth blows up. Fair enough?

ABDUR101
Dec 20, 2003, 09:30 PM
On 2003-12-20 18:03, Dime wrote:
No one's treating her differently because of her autism, hell, before you (or whoever) mentioned she had autism I doubt anyone really knew.

Shima was the one who let everyone know, but since quite afew people were too damn ignorant to go get some information before they blab about something they haven't a clue about, salad, lolita and afew others took the time to explain, and still idiots kept blabbing without knowing what they were blabbing about.

People treated her like they would treat anyone else who made such silly topics so frequently, and no, I'm not condoning insulting her. I'm just saying she shouldn't expect any different treatment, no matter what's wrong with her.

Yeah, and thats good that everyone treated her equally, thats how it's supposed to be. But when people are making assumptions about how she should act, when they don't have a clue in the first place, duh.

Arguing this is pointless, so I suggest to let this die.

If people would atleast look at it without ignorance, there would'nt even be an arguement to begin with.

But yes, what the cuban said. Shima, hopefully things will get back to normal once other players get higher up in lvl, that way when they fight you, they won't exit. =]

Ness
Dec 20, 2003, 09:45 PM
I have been trying to avoid this topic for quite some time, but.......

Dime, you are in the worng for going after Shima like that. Sure, some of her posts may be vexing, but she can't help it.

"BUT NESS, SHE'S JUST USING HER AUTISM AN EXCUSE!!!!"

That's what I thought too, but then I realized how much the disease affect her. As messed up a might be, Shima is one of the bravest people I know. Despite her troubles, she keeps pressing through life and she's not afraid to admit her problems. Also, she doesn't lash out and attack people just because the "set themselves up." Those last 2 reasons are far more than what most of the people here are able to do (that includes you, Dime).

You really need to learn how to be more understanding of other people, seriously. You act like you really know what going on, but it doesn't take much to reveal how ignorant you actually are. Despite the several times you've attacked my firends and I, a have nothing against you and I don't see why you feel obligated to treat everyone like crap.

BTW, I knew aobut her autism long before LL mentioned it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2003-12-20 18:46 ]</font>

Shattered_weasel
Dec 20, 2003, 10:04 PM
This isn't right. You guys blame it on ignorance but most of us probably know what this is. I ain't treating her any different. I am laughing because I havn't put one flame in my posts but yet it is still ignorance or whatever. I have encouraged her to try hard saying that she can do it but yet that still isn't good enough for you. I don't think of the "problem" at all. I think of it like she doesn't even have it. I try to help but no I get shot down by people saying "No they can't stop they are inable and weak. They can't do anything about it because they have a problem". Maybe they are being ignorant ones.

But ok then lets get on topic:

I think you should forget about it. It is a game. Wow, it isn't going to mess with anything in your life. Ask him to just sit down or something with ya and talk. Nothing wrong with that.

LollipopLolita
Dec 20, 2003, 10:54 PM
Oh man, that's just hilarious. You don't see what you are saying means to other people, how it comes off as flames, yet you'll reinterpret what other people say. People are acknowledging the issue and you equate it to them saying that she is inable and weak and can't do anything about it, even though she's been praised for the strength for going through what she has. Man, thanks for the laugh.

badbitz
Dec 20, 2003, 10:55 PM
this tread is going crazy..
lock?

ABDUR101
Dec 20, 2003, 11:02 PM
Hilarious in the sense that most of you were pretty much saying she was pretty much just fucking lame for not being able to control herself, heh.

Shattered_weasel
Dec 20, 2003, 11:58 PM
On 2003-12-20 19:54, LollipopLolita wrote:
Oh man, that's just hilarious. You don't see what you are saying means to other people, how it comes off as flames, yet you'll reinterpret what other people say. People are acknowledging the issue and you equate it to them saying that she is inable and weak and can't do anything about it, even though she's been praised for the strength for going through what she has. Man, thanks for the laugh.

But wait wern't you the one who said she can't stop it. Doesn't that mean that menas she is weak to do this. And also its only you that thinks it is flames. *coughhypocrisycough*

Link00seven
Dec 21, 2003, 12:03 AM
the point is, weasel, SHE CANT STOP IT! It's a mental disability, and you just cant. Your body, your mind, will not let you stop it. She IS strong for trying to cope with it the best she can!

Leave her alone man, seriously.

ABDUR101
Dec 21, 2003, 12:06 AM
On 2003-12-20 20:58, Shattered_weasel wrote:
But wait wern't you the one who said she can't stop it. Doesn't that mean that menas she is weak to do this. And also its only you that thinks it is flames. *coughhypocrisycough*

...you know, how dense are you? Honestly? Do you even understand the concept of compassion and trying to understand someone else's problems?

It's abit sad that the time it takes some of you to reply with such BS replies on something you don't have a damn clue about(and I don't care if you "think" you do, because the way some of you are acting, you blatantly don't), that you could have went to any search engine, typed in a search and found out something that would have given you a good idea of how difficult it is for those with autism. I did'nt know a damn thing until earlier when I went and read up on it to try and get a grasp of understanding so I could atleast get out of not knowing anything.

And the really sad thing is, if everyone could have stepped back and acknowledged that they were looking at it the wrong way, and took the time to understand, it would'nt even be an issue. But no, alot of you are ignorant enough to keep going, and all you have is your ignorance to back you.

And if you don't care enough to try and understand, keep your mouths shut, because your baseless opinions are of no value.

And no, being unable does not mean someone is weak. Someone can strive and strive their hardest and still be unable to do something.

Shattered_weasel
Dec 21, 2003, 12:16 AM
Let us look back what does it say,

"I belive that you can try to do something about your problem"

I'm sorry Shim because obviously something in this must be a flame because i still can't find it but alright.

Yes Abdur you wern't the only one that knew nothing about the autistic. I also did a search about it (before I even posted here), Hell I searched for it with polished.

LamerPanda
Dec 21, 2003, 12:18 AM
I'm unable to flap my arms and fly, I must be weak. ;_; OH TRAUMA

Look, if you're getting heat for every reply you post, maybe you should duck out of the topic and take a break instead of trying and failing to make your point.

A link for those too lazy to even look for info on autism:

http://www.autism-society.org/site/PageServer?pagename=autismcharacteristics

Check the whole site out, maybe you'll learn something.

Shattered_weasel
Dec 21, 2003, 12:22 AM
On 2003-12-20 21:18, LamerPanda wrote:
I'm unable to flap my arms and fly, I must be weak. ;_; OH TRAUMA

Look, if you're getting heat for every reply you post, maybe you should duck out of the topic and take a break instead of trying and failing to make your point.

A link for those too lazy to even look for info on autism:

http://www.autism-society.org/site/PageServer?pagename=autismcharacteristics

Check the whole site out, maybe you'll learn something.

Hey that site looks familiar maybe because it was the one I went to. You typed Autism in google right.

And one thing you will learn......I don't duck out of any shit.

LamerPanda
Dec 21, 2003, 12:24 AM
Yeah, I did. I don't mind if you did as well, but either some people can't be bothered or they just don't care.

I don't duck out of any shit.

That's a shame, since we don't seem to be getting anywhere here, and it's gotten way off topic. =/

Shattered_weasel
Dec 21, 2003, 12:28 AM
I was just making a point that I did "research". And if you havn't noticed this is the topic.

ABDUR101
Dec 21, 2003, 12:30 AM
On 2003-12-20 21:22, Shattered_weasel wrote:

Good, then you're persistant enough to try and understand. Thats really all it takes, and it's what we've been trying to get into everyone's head. =

Shattered_weasel
Dec 21, 2003, 12:34 AM
On 2003-12-20 21:30, ABDUR101 wrote:

On 2003-12-20 21:22, Shattered_weasel wrote:

Good, then you're persistant enough to try and understand. Thats really all it takes, and it's what we've been trying to get into everyone's head. =

OK......I do under stand tis you that does not you that understands that all i am saying is that I am not flaming anyone......I can make it one though.

polishedweasel
Dec 21, 2003, 03:12 AM
Wow! What the fuck happened to this thread? Anyway, like said above by my cohort, we did check up on Autism. I forgot exaclty what it was so I had to give myself a tiny refresher. Shima is well aware that there is a problem. The secondary problem with her boyfriend seemed to burst out of control.

She bought her man a Gamecube, Ep3, memory card, network adapter, and HL service. Here's the question of the hour: Did you ask him if he wanted this? OK, there's more than one question. If, no, why did you think that he'd want to play this?

I understand that all of the above items are expensive. Me, being in my current financial situation, would not have done such a thoughtful thing for a loved one. But I understand where the frustration comes from, I constantly try to get my closest people to do the same things that I do. It's trying to build a bond with the people that you love. I understand that.

The original rant is also about the problem with gaining experience. Yes leveling up is frustrating, but life does not revolve around a video game, ever! Get a grip hun, put down the Wine and antidepressants and make some love to that man. Then talk to him. See what his opinions are on the matter. If you still have the receipts try to package that shit up as well as possible and take dem bitches back.

If he wants to play with you, then by all means, PLAY! And don't do what I said in the above paragraph. Don't take any sort of jab I take at you personally, I'm a joker. Live with it. Also, I make those kinds of personal attacks on people to help them better themselves.

Yes I know, it doesn't make sense. But it works, or people just stop talking to me. Which, I really don't mind anyway. Oh well. That's my advice for the day.

I've been humbled by my own life at the moment. Enjoy it while it lasts. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

_Sinue_
Dec 22, 2003, 07:35 AM
I hate a good 50% of the people on this game - Shimarisu

Yeah, I don't really have anything constructive to say.. but if it makes you feel any better, I hate 80% of the people that play. I'm to the point that I'd turn to PK, CK, and all of that - but since they're not out yet, I think I'm just going to quit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _Sinue_ on 2003-12-22 05:00 ]</font>