PDA

View Full Version : some hunters

PhotonDrop
Dec 19, 2003, 04:49 PM
You know, I'm beginning to hate people who try to make thier hunter look and sound better than everyone else's. I mean that is just so stupid that people say things like "My RAmar Heinz is a proffesional Ranger, he can kick your ass anyday!"
Infact, I met someone like that in a chat room, he challenged me to Battle mode and I agreed to see what kind of n00b/haxor he'd turn out to be.

Well when we started the match the guy had a lvl.11
RAmar with a Brand. When he saw my characters level he flipped and left. What a dumbass! But seriously don't try to make your hunters look better than everybody unless he/she/it is in the lv160-ish area.
It just gets stupid, no?

anwserman
Dec 19, 2003, 05:45 PM
Heh, don't even say your character is better then any other character unless you have a reason to do so. Yeah, my FOnewearl can lay the smackdown with a Bringer's Rifle or a diska (not like other FOnewearls), but those FOnewearls that specialize in magic could roast my ass anyday.

So yeah, go ahead and promote your character if you have reason to do so, but if you state that your level 1 HUmar with a J-Sword and a hacked mag makes it better then the legit HUmar at level 150, then you just made a fool out of yourself man.

Monomate
Dec 19, 2003, 06:08 PM
whoohoo!!!

1 4M 73H 1337 N008Z0RZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111oneoneone!11!!!!! one1!!

-Geshtar-
Dec 19, 2003, 07:08 PM
*high fives Monomate* way to go!

you got n008z0l2z orb!

*secret of mana influence..*

Robo47
Dec 19, 2003, 08:03 PM
Her HUnny is lvl.167. And besides she never once said that she was better than you, did she?
> answerman

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2003-12-19 17:04 ]</font>

Kasumi19
Dec 22, 2003, 11:30 PM
I know I personally do not brag about any of my characters because I know there is always going to be someone out there better than I am.

anwserman
Dec 23, 2003, 11:49 AM
On 2003-12-19 17:03, Robo47 wrote:
Her HUnny is lvl.167. And besides she never once said that she was better than you, did she?
> answerman

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2003-12-19 17:04 ]</font>

I didn't even think she was saying she was better, I just replied to her thread without even thinking she meant that her char was better then mine. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

soccerdudegy
Dec 23, 2003, 05:47 PM
I have met a lot of people liek that, mostly forces in Battle mode who think they are the shit. I don;t talk about my characters, I know i am not that good and there is always some one better

KaFKa
Dec 23, 2003, 06:00 PM
first off, im not going to make my new character look like crap JUST because he/she is level 1, thars just like telling someone to stop driving their car because its better looking than yours. you are just a moron if you EXPECT that. i guarantee my characters will always look good, but im not going to change them to crap 'just because they are low level'

also, i do agree that noobs should stop thinking they are 'teh shit' because they have the hacked items. i've owned on those kinds of kids and laughed as they tried to say i hacked. but meh, get over it.